Latest Applications Open 2024:
TS LAWCET 2023 Syllabus has been released. The TS LAWCET is an entrance examination, which is popular on the state level, and the Kakatiya University manages it, Warangal on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education and those candidates are interested in getting admission in the 3-year and 5-year undergraduate law programs, they can fill the application form through online mode.
From the official website of TS LAWCET, the candidates will get all the notifications and updates regarding the examination of TS LAWCET and applicants can fill out the application form online.
The applicants can get detailed information about TS LAWCET through this article, including TS LAWCET Syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, etc.
TS LAWCET 2023 Syllabus – Released
TS LAWCET 2023 Syllabus
Those applicants who have applied for the examination of TS LAWCET have to pick the syllabus for better preparation of the examination, and by preferring the syllabus, candidates will be able to understand the subject topics and answers to write in the examination so that it will be helpful for candidates.
Parts and Section-Wise distribution of Marks
|Part||Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|Part A||General Knowledge & Mental Ability||30||30||90 Minutes|
|Part B||Current Affairs||30||30|
|Part C||Aptitude for the Study of Law||60||60|
|Total||Three sections||120 Questions||120 Marks|
The Syllabus of TS LAWCET contains sections like
- General Knowledge.
- Mental Ability.
- Current Affairs.
- Aptitude for Study of Law
General Knowledge Syllabus
- Indian History.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Culture & Heritage
- Indian Polity.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Economy etc.
Mental Ability Syllabus
- Complex Arrangements.
- Coding & Decoding.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Direction and Distances.
- Linear Arrangements.
- Blood Relationships.
- Routes & Networks.
- Verbal Series.
- Alphabet Test.
- Symbols and Notations.
- Data Interpretation Test.
- Data Sufficiency Test.
- Problems Based on Symmetry.
- Ordering & Sequencing.
- Problems Based on Visual Ability.
- Analytical Reasoning.
TS LAWCET LL.M Syllabus
Telangana State LLM Syllabus contains Two Parts. They are
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Part I Syllabus
- Schools of Jurisprudence – Sources of Law.
- Custom Precedent and Legislation.
- Rights and duties – Ownership and Possession.
- Persons, Obligation, Property, Liability, Legal Sanctions.
- Nature of the Constitution: Fundamental Rights.
- Directive Principles of State Policy.
- Executive Judiciary and Legislature.
- Center-State Relations.
- Emergency provisions.
- Amendments to the constitution.
Part II Syllabus
This section contains 60 Questions which is for 60 Marks.
The questions in Part-C, Aptitude for the study of Law, elementary knowledge of the basic principles of Law and Constitution of India, on the Part of the Student is assumed.
PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL LAW:
- International Law and Municipal Law.
- Subjects, State Territory, Air, Sea, and outer space.
- Nationality and Statelessness.
- State Jurisdiction.
- United Nations.
- General Principles of Contract.
- Indian Contract Act-1872.
- Trade Union Act of 1926. Industrial Disputes Act of 1947.
CRIMES and TORTS:
- Indian Penal Code -General Principles & General Exceptions.
- TORTS: General Principles of Tort.
- Joint liability.
- State liability for torts; Consumer Protection Act,1986
IPR & OTHER LAWS:
- Copyright Act, 1957; Patents Act, 1970.
- Environmental Protection Act, 1986.
- Human Rights, The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993.
- Salient features of the Information Technology Act, 2000.
- The Right to Information Act of 2005.
TS LAWCET Exam Pattern
There are the LL.B and LL.M programs exam pattern are mentioned below for candidates
Exam Pattern for LL.B Programs
|Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
|Aptitude for the Study of Law||60||60|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
Exam Pattern for LL.M Programs
If you have any other Questions related to TS LAWCET Syllabus 2023, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.
Hi Guys, I am Sandeep Co-founder of IASpaper and UPSCToday Staying in Mumbai (India) and pursuing graduation in Computer Science and Engineering from Mumbai University. I love helping Aspirants.
You may join me on Facebook