Latest Applications Open 2024:
TS PGECET 2023 2nd/Final Round Counselling has been started on 20th September 2023. TS PGECET is a state-level examination organization for providing admission to the M.Tech/ M.Pharmacy/ Pharm.D courses. Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) is the entrance examination in Telangana State, the State Level Entrance Examination. TS PGECET is a state-level examination organization for providing admission to the M.Tech/ M.Pharmacy/ Pharm.D courses. The TS PGECET Examination is conducted by Osmania University on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), a Statutory body of the Government of Telangana., Hyderabad.
Many students can get admission into Regular P.G. Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy (M.E./M.Tech./M.Pharmacy/M.Arch ), and Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) for the academic year 2023. It is the best opportunity for candidates to get admission to TS PGECET.
Those candidates who appear to get admission to TS PGECET 2023 can fill out the application form. The counselling of TS PGECET 2023 will be held separately for GATE-qualified candidates. There may be two rounds of counselling for TS PGECET 2023 and an open round for filling the vacant seats if any remain. Candidates will get detailed information about TS PGECET 2023 Counselling in this article.
TS PGECET 2023 Counseling – Started
TS PGECET Counselling Dates 2023
TS PGECET 2023 Counselling Dates, Web Counselling Schedule & Process, Rank-wise Certificate Verification Dates, Counselling Fee Details here.
Candidates who have appeared for the TS PGECET Entrance Exam & who got qualified marks can get the TS PGECET Counselling Schedule, Required Certificates, Counselling Venue/ Centres & Web Options List on this Page.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
TS PGECET 2023 Cut Off will be the minimum marks the candidates require for admission. Aspirants can also know the Telangana PGECET Counselling Dates 2023 from the Official Site. To know more about TSPGECET Counselling 2023, go through this article.
TS PGECET 2023 Counselling Schedule
|Online Registration cum verification, online payment along with uploading scanned copies of certificates for verification||7th – 25th August 2023|
|Physical verification of Special category certificates (NCC / CAP / PH / Sports) by slot booking||10th – 12th August 2023|
|Display List of Eligible candidates||27th August 2023|
|Exercising Web options – Phase I||28th – 30th August 2023|
|Edit of web options-Phase -I||31st August 2023|
|A list of Provisionally selected candidates will be prepared for College wise and placed||3rd September 2023|
|Reporting at concerned colleges for verification of Original Certificates along with Tuition Fee payment challan||4th – 7th September 2023|
|Commencement of Classwork||To be Announced|
|PHASE II & Final Counselling Schedule|
|Online Registration cum verification, online payment along with uploading scanned copies of certificates for verification||20th – 24th September 2023|
|List of Eligible candidates||26th September 2023|
|Exercising Web Options||27th – 28th September 2023|
|Edit of web options||29th September 2023|
|List of Provisionally selected candidates||2nd October 2023|
|Reporting at concerned colleges for|
verification of Original Certificates along with Tuition Fee payment challan
|3rd – 7th October 2023|
* GATE/GPAT- NCC/CAP/Physically Handicapped & TS PGECET- NCC/CAP/Physically Handicapped
- Candidates will be called for counselling registration as per their ranks in TS PGECET 2023.
- They must sign in to the register and pay the processing fee. Further, they are required to proceed with certificate verification.
- Candidates will be notified about the date and time for document verification and counselling fee payment. They must be at the helpline centres per the notified time and date.
Required Document & Fee
- General category candidates have to pay Rs.800/-, while SC/ST category candidates have to pay Rs. 400 as a processing fee (non-refundable).
- Note: Candidates must show the original certificates at the time of verification of certificates and carry Xerox/photocopies of the certificates to submit.
- During document verification, they must also furnish a valid mobile number, as they will be sent a Time Password (OTP) for web options entry on the mobile number.
- After certificate verification, the candidates will be given a receipt from the counter. Candidates must not forget to collect this receipt. While collecting the receipt, the candidates must cross-check all details like mobile number, local area, gender, caste category, minority, parental income, date of birth, particular category, eligible degree, specialization, etc.
- Suppose they find any discrepancy in the receipt. In that case, they must bring it to the notice of the Camp Officer/coordinator immediately for rectification, as seat allotment will depend on the accuracy of this data.
TS PGECET 2023 Documents Required for verification
- GATE Score Card
- TS PGECET 2023 Hall Ticket/Admit Card
- TS PGECET 2023 Rank Card
- Transfer Certificate
- Study certificates from the 10th classGraduationtion
- MemoS.S.C. SSC or its equivalent certificate
- Degree Certificate & Memorandum of Marks of qualifying Exam
- Residence certificate for the preceding seven years of the qualifying examination for candidates who have completeGraduationaduation through private study without any institutionalized education
- Residence Certificate of father or mother for ten years in TeA.P.ana/A.P. excluding the period of their employment outside TeA.P.ana/A.M.R.O.m M.R.O. in case of candidates who studied outside the state of TeA.P.ngana/AP
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates
- Income Certificate issued Jan 1, 2023
- Minorities – Degree TC containing minority status
- Residence certificaM.R.O.from MRO for ten years of either parent for non-locals
Web Options Entry for TS PGECET Counselling
Option exercising can be processed from any place having an internet facility. After exercising the option, students receive the six-letter code password in their registered mobile number. Be careful while filling in the options; once you save them, they cannot be edited/modified further. Students are instructed to take the printout of saved options.
Selected options will be saved in the Server, while the server options will be displayed in printed format.
- Candidates must verify and take printouts of the selected colleges/saved options by clicking the Print option link.
- The registered options in the server will automServerly get frozen on the last day as specified and be used for seat allotment of TS PGECET 2023.
Seat allotment announced through web-based counselling of TS PGECET 2023 will be considered final and cannot be changed or altered under any circumstances.
While exercising the options, the candidates should keep their mobile phones with them to ensure that the SMS from the counselling authority of TS PGECET 2023 is not blocked.
To check their final seat allotment, the candidates should log in and take a printout of the seat allotment letter from the web. After taking the printout, the candidates must report to the respective colleges on or before the date notified on the allotment letter if candidates fail to be present physically or report to the allotted college, their seats wilCollegencelled.
- Candidates who wish to move to another college than the seat allotted earlier in Phase I of TS PGECET 2023 web-based counselling.
- Candidates participated in phase I/initial phase of TS PGECET counselling 2023 but could not secure a seat.
- Candidates who could not participate in Phase I/prior phase despite being called for TS PGECET counselling 2023
- Candidates who could not report to the allotted seat in the first phase.
- Candidates who cancelled their allotted seats/admission to Phase I
Documents Required for Counselling
Candidates should bring the given documents/certificate in original along with photocopies of certificates for submission. The documents are:
- Degree Certificate (Qualifying Examination)
- Class 10th or its Equivalent Examination Mark Sheet
- Study Certificate (10th Class to Graduation)
- GATE/GPAT/TS PGECET Rank Card
- TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2023
- Category Certificate
- Residence certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
If you have any queries regarding TS PGECET Counselling 2023, you can ask your query and leave comments below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.