Latest Applications Open 2024:
TS Polycet 2023 Online Counseling Dates have been announced after the Result Declaration. The Counseling (choice filling) is conducted online on the website. TS PolyCET stands for [Telangana State Polytechnic standard entrance test]. The State Board of Technical Education and Training conducts POLYCET.
TS PolyCET 2023 Exam is a State level Entrance examination provided for Admission into engineering & non-engineering various Diploma Courses.
The Telangana State Board of Technical Education, Government of Telangana, conducts the examination.
TS PolyCET 2023 Counseling – Started
TS POlyCET 2023 Counseling Dates
The Qualified applicants of TS PolyCET 2023 who have not attended for Certificate Verification earlier shall get their Certificates verified from the designated Help Line Centers mentioned.
The applicants who have participated in Phase-I Counselling can also exercise options using their old password, Login ID, for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment as per the schedule given below, and it is advised to exercise options for interested Polytechnics assuming that vacancies are available in the course of their choice.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Schedule for Certificate Verification and exercising options for all locations, reporting time 09:00 a.m.
TS Polycet 2023 Counselling Schedule
|1st Phase Counseling Schedule|
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking for selection||14th – 18th June 2023|
|Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates||16th – 19th June 2023|
|Exercising Options after Certificate Verification||16th – 21st June 2023|
|Freezing of options||21st June 2023|
|Provisional Allotment of Seats||25th June 2023|
|Payment of Fee & Self Reporting through the website||25th – 29th June 2023|
|Final Phase Counseling Schedule|
|Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking for selection||1st July 2023|
|Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates||2nd July 2023|
|Exercising Options after Certificate Verification||1st – 3rd July 2023|
|Freezing of options||3rd July 2023|
|Provisional Allotment of Seats||7th July 2023|
|Payment of Fee & Self Reporting through the website||7th – 10th July 2023|
|Reporting at the allotted College||7th – 10th July 2023|
IMPORTANT: to join-The, candidates shall refer to https://polycetts.nic.in for information regarding the addition or deletion of any Polytechnic Colleges/Courses up to the day proposed for exercising options.
Allotments will be placed on the website https://polycetts.nic.in.
Applicants can download the allotment order, and enter the ICR Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password, and Date of Birth in the applicant’s login at https://polycetts.nic.in.
Who can Exercise Options?
- Candidates who have secured seats but not interns joining.
- Who have not secured seats so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have not exercised the options so far but got their certificates verified.
- Those who have secured a seat reported and aspired for a better option.
- Who has reported/Not reported but cancelled their Phase-I allotment?
- And any other eligible candidates.
- Options given in phase-I will not be considered for allotment and candidates have to exercise options afresh.
- An applicant satisfied with their previous allotment and paid the tuition fee through challan need not exercise the option again.
- Applicants shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be assigned to the next meritorious candidate. Hence, they will have no claim on the previous allotment.
- The special category applicant (Sports/NCC/CAP/PH) who did not get their certificates verified earlier should get their certificates verified now at sank ethnika Vidya Bhavan, masab tank, Hyderabad only.
- Candidates residing in the Quli-Qutub-Shahi urban development area have to produce a certificate of residence and ration card to take seats available in Q.Q. GOVT. Polytechnic, Hyderabad and they have to attend for certificate verification at Q.Q. GOVT. Polytechnic, Chandulal Baradari, opposite zoo park, old city, Hyderabad.
Certificates to be produced by the Candidates
All original certificates and two sets of Xerox copies of the following
- TS PolyCet Hall Ticket.
- TS PolyCet Rank Card.
- Aadhar card.
- S. S.C. or its equivalent Marks memo.
- IV to X Study Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- Income Certificate.
- Caste certificate issued by the competent authority, if applicable.
- Physically Challenged (PH)/ Children of Armed Personnel (CAP)/ NCC/sports/minority applicant, if applicable.
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for ten years in the case of Non-Local applicants.
- Residence Certificate in the case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates/Anglo-Indian
Certificate issued by District Medical Board, An applicant with 40% and above disability is only eligible.
Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity card, and Discharge book (In the case of Ex-Servicemen) and Service Certificate (in the case of in Service Men) issued by Competent Authority for verification. An applicant whose parents are domiciled in Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under [CAP] Category.
NCC & Sports
To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
SSC TC contains Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
A Certificate issued by Tahsildar the competent authority of their place of Residence
The fee to be Paid: (at the time of certificate verification)
- Processing Fee: Rs.500/- (OC/BC), Rs.250/- (SC/ST).
- The Tuition Fee is payable after allotment varies between Rs. 3800/- to Rs. 15500/- per annum depending on the type of college allotted.
If you have any queries regarding TS Polycet 2023 Counselling Dates, you can ask your query and leave comments below.
Co-founder & Developer at IAS Paper
I am a 20-year-old guy from Mumbai (Maharashtra) currently doing Software Engineering.I love helping people and providing free education.
Official Website http://www.sharozdawa.com