Latest Applications Open 2024:
TS PolyCET 2023 Online Counseling has been started on 14th June 2023. The Counseling (choice filling) is conducted online on the website. TS PolyCET stands for [Telangana State Polytechnic standard entrance test]. The State Board of Technical Education and Training conducts POLYCET.
There are 60 Questions in Mathematics for 60 Marks, 30 Questions in Physics for 30 Marks, and 30 Questions in Chemistry for 30 Marks.
It is organized for candidates seeking admission into various polytechnic courses in Telangana State. These courses are offered in the field of engineering & non-engineering. This article has updated detailed information about TS PolyCET 2023 Counselling.
TS PolyCET 2023 Counseling – Started
TS Polycet 2023 Counselling Schedule
|1st Phase Counseling Schedule|
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking for selection||14th – 18th June 2023|
|Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates||16th – 19th June 2023|
|Exercising Options after Certificate Verification||16th – 21st June 2023|
|Freezing of options||21st June 2023|
|Provisional Allotment of Seats||25th June 2023|
|Payment of Fee & Self Reporting through the website||25th – 29th June 2023|
|Final Phase Counseling Schedule|
|Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking for selection||1st July 2023|
|Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates||2nd July 2023|
|Exercising Options after Certificate Verification||1st – 3rd July 2023|
|Freezing of options||3rd July 2023|
|Provisional Allotment of Seats||7th July 2023|
|Payment of Fee & Self Reporting through the website||7th – 10th July 2023|
|Reporting at the allotted College||7th – 10th July 2023|
TS Polycet 2023 Counselling
TS PolyCET 2023 Counseling Registration & fee payment has been Started After the Result Declaration. An applicant who will be called for counselling has to bring the following certificates, which are relevant to them in original for verification purposes, along with one set of attested copies.
- Memo of Marks of SSC or its equivalent Examination.
- Community Certificate from Revenue Authorities, issued by officers not below the Mandal Revenue Officer (MRO) rank in respect of BC, SC, and ST applicants. The details of the sub-caste and the serial number of the caste in the groups of BC / SC and ST are to be given in the Certificate.
- The certificate is showing the Date of Birth.
POLYCET Rank Card 2023
TS PolyCET 2023 Rank Card will be released after Result Declaration. In respect of applicants who appeared for the qualifying examination privately, without schooling, for seven years immediately preceding the commencement date of the relevant qualifying examination, he/ she first appeared is to be produced from an Officer of the Revenue Department, not below the rank of MRO.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
In case of applicants who are not local to any one of the University areas, a Certificate from the Revenue Officer not below the rank of Mandal Revenue Officer (MRO) for a total period of 10 years of residence, excluding the period of study outside the State, or in case of a parent, excluding the period of employment outside the State.
In the case of applicants who are not local to any one of the University areas, a certificate from the employer with whom the applicant’s parents or spouse are employed.
- Participation Certificate in International Youth Exchange Programme, Republic Day Parade at Delhi, State level competition, if any.
- Parent’s discharge certificate from service in Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) and Service Certificate in the case of serving personnel from the competent authority.
- Games and Sports Certificate (Original) issued by various organizations constituted by the State/Central Government to conduct tournaments at various levels (to be counter-signed by the Headmaster of the School / D.E.O.).
Conduct a Certificate from the Head of the Institution where last studied.
- Original Transfer Certificate to be produced within a week from the date of seeking Admission, failing which the admission granted will be automatically cancelled without notice, and the resulting vacancy will be duly filled.
- Physical Fitness Certificate from any Doctor not below the rank of Civil Asst. Surgeon.
- Income Certificate issued by Mandal Revenue Officer.
- Minority Community certificate issued by the Headmaster.
Admission into Polytechnics/Institutions shall be made following the rules of admission and subject to any amendments issued by the Government of Telangana from time to time.
If any ambiguity or doubt arises in the interpretation and implementation of these rules, the decision of the Director / Commissioner of Technical Education shall be final.
In the case of any litigation related to the conduct of Entrance Examinations and their results, the disputes shall be within the jurisdiction of the Hon’ble High Court of T.S. only, and the Secretary, SBTET, shall alone be the Respondent and not DTE/CTE.
Any disputes connected to Admission shall be within the jurisdiction of the Hon’ble T.S. High Court, and the Convener POLYCET (not the Secretary, SBTET) shall be the respondent.
Documents Required During Verification/Admission
Candidates should bring the given documents at the time of document verification & admission process. Candidates should carry all original certificates along with 2 sets of Xerox copies:
- SSC or its Equivalent Marksheet
- IV to X Study Certificates
- TS Polycet Rank Card 2023
- TS Polycet Hal Ticket 2023
- Aadhaar Card
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Income Certificate (Issued after 1st January 2023 by a competent authority, if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (Issued by a competent authority, if applicable)
- PH/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate (If applicable)
- Residence Certificate
The Department of Technical Education (TS) will release the notification for counselling, candidates who will complete the registration, verification of documents, schedule for exercising options and notify the list of helpline centres.
Candidates who fail to report for registration and certificate verification will not be considered for allotment of seats in any of the polytechnic colleges.
Candidates have to pay the Counseling fee at the time of registration for counselling. SC/ST category will have to pay Rs. 250/- while OC/BC/Minority candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- for processing counselling fees.
The candidates will have to pay the processing fee when candidates attend the document verification at the helpline center and rank-wise. All the candidates must produce the original documents and certificates are listed below:
- TS POLYCET Hall Ticket 2023
- Rank Card
- SSC or Equivalent Marks Memo
- Study or Bonafide certificate from 3rd to 10th ClassIncome Certificate (Latest)
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate of SC / ST / BC / Minorities (If Applicable)
- Aadhar Card
- PH / NCC / CAP / Sports and games certificates (If Applicable)
Modification of Options and Freezing:
The candidate can change the options any number of times within the period.
Final Allotments of Seats:
The seats will be allotted based on Merit rank and category SC/ST/BC/PH/NCC/CAP/Sport and games quota etc. of the candidate will have to download the allotment order from the official website.
Reporting & Payment of Fee:
The candidates must download the call letter and report at the allotted college. These 2 steps are important, and the candidate must report in person at the Polytechnic, but it is not enough to confirm the seats.
At the time of reporting, Candidates must carry the required documents and fee for admission; the seats can be confirmed after the verification of documents and payment of admission fees.
If you have any queries regarding TS PolyCET 2023 Counselling, you can ask your query and leave comments below.
Co-founder & Developer at IAS Paper
I am a 20-year-old guy from Mumbai (Maharashtra) currently doing Software Engineering.I love helping people and providing free education.
Official Website http://www.sharozdawa.com