Latest Applications Open 2024:
TS PolyCET 2024 Exercising Option Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test [TS Polycet], There are various payment gateways available for applying for TS Polycet, i.e. AP Online, Bill Desk, Credit/Debit Card & Net Banking. In Polytechnics, there are 58 Governments and 149 Pvt. Polytechnics (Aided/Private/ 2nd shift).
Telangana State Polytechnic Community Entrance Test (TS PolyCET 2024) will be conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad.
This is a state entrance examination to offer admission to various engineering / non-engineering courses taught by Telangana State Schools.
Web Counseling Process for Admission into Polytechnics
Soon after the declaration of the results of SSC and POLYCET, a detailed notification will be published in daily newspapers inviting the students to attend for certificate verification and option entry.
The details of web-based counselling and venues for certificate verification and option entry will be available on the website https://polycetts.nic.in. An applicant called each day for counselling shall attend with all original certificates and documents for verification at any designated venue.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Applicants shall check the details such as local area, reservation/special reservation category, and sex printed on the receipt of certificates and get them corrected by the verification officer immediately.
- An applicant will be familiarised with the web counselling procedure, and the relevant information about the seats available and college codes will be given.
- Applicants must prepare a set of all possible college-course combinations (called OPTIONS) they wish to join in consultation with their parents, teachers, and friends in the supplied manual option form.
- The order of options so prepared is to be entered on the web by logging in through a generated password. Applicants shall enter as many numbers of options as possible they wish to join to avoid the disappointment of not getting a seat.
TS PolyCET 2024 Option Entry Details Instructions
Printout of the entered options shall be kept as a record for reference. Options recorded on the last day of the counselling will be frozen and taken for allotment processing.
- Allotment of seats will be based on a computer program considering the applicant’s merit in all possible reservation categories, and the best possible seats among the eligible options will be allotted.
- Applicants shall download the allotment order and challan for fee payment through any designated bank branch. An applicant shall report at the allotted college along with the allotment order and fee paid challan within the prescribed time.
- Applicants who fail to turn up for the counselling on the Notified date and time, do not report on time at the allotted college, or not paying the fee through challan will have no claim on admission into polytechnics.
- Calling for counselling does not guarantee a seat, as more applicants than available seats will be called for.
- The Convenor is fully empowered to disqualify an applicant seeking admission if the Admission Officer is not satisfied with the documents produced by the Candidate.
- The Convenor’s decision is final in granting a seat / rejecting a seat to an applicant called for counselling. The applicant shall attend the counselling at their cost, and if necessary, they may have to stay a day more at the station of the Admission Camp as advised by the Admission Officer.
- The selection of ST/SC/BC/CAP/PH/NCC/SPORTS applicants is subject to the clearance to be given by the respective departments during the counselling. The convener is not responsible for the delay in clearance regarding doubtful cases.
Certificates to be produced by the Applicants
All original certificates and two sets of Xerox copies of the following
- S.C. or its equivalent Marks memo.
- IV to X Study Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- Income Certificate.
- Caste certificate issued by the competent authority, if applicable.
- Physically Challenged (PH)/Children of Armed Personnel (CAP)/ NCC/sports/minority applicant, if applicable.
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for ten years in the case of Non-Local applicants.
- Residence Certificate in the case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
The fee to be Paid (at the time of certificate verification)
- Processing Fee: Rs.500/- (OC/BC), Rs.250/- (SC/ST).
- The Tuition Fee payable after allotment varies between Rs. 3800/- to Rs. 15500/- per annum, depending on the type of college allotted.
If you have any queries regarding TS Polycet 2024 Web Options, you can ask your query and leave comments below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.