Latest Applications Open 2023:
UK ITI 2023 Application Form has been released on 20th June 2023. The Last Date to Submit the Application Form is the 4th week of July 2023.
The UK ITI Admission is conducted through the Uttarakhand Board of technical education (UBTER) to offer admission to candidates in various engineering and non-engineering trades offered by the Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) located in the state.
This authority conducts an entrance examination to offer admission to the candidates in these trades such as welder, carpenter, wireman, mechanic, computer hardware and network maintenance, etc.
UK ITI Admission Dates 2023
There are the important dates of UK ITI has mentioned below for the students and the students have to check it.
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Application form Re-Started||20th June 2023|
|ue date to submit the Application Form||3rd week of October 2023|
|Merit List release date||4th week of September 2023|
|Allotment List Release Date||4th week of September 2023|
|Reporting at the Institute||1st week of October 2023|
|Counseling will commence from||–|
Those applicants are wishing to get admission in the various trades of the Uttarakhand Board of technical education (UBTER), can apply to this examination by filling out the Application Form online mode by visiting the official website. By following this Application Form procedure, candidates can fill and submit it.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Candidates should have to visit the official website and find out the Application Form result link from the official website.
- After getting a link, students have to click on it and read all the information carefully before filling out the Application Form.
- Candidates should have to fill in all the mandatory details such as personal information, correspondence address, academic qualification, etc. in the Application Form.
- All the details should be filled in and correct and they should have to make the payment of the application fee through online mode by using net banking, credit/debit card while in case of offline application fee can be paid by cash or demand draft, etc.
- Candidates can fill their Application Form and submit it. They should have to take the printout of the Application Form for future use.
- For General/ OBC Category candidates: Rs. 250/-
- For ST/ SC Category Candidates: Rs.150/-
For any other queries about UK ITI Important Dates 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.