Latest Applications Open 2024:
Uttarakhand Nursing 2023 3rd Round Allotment Letter has been Released now. 3rd Round Counselling Registration has been Started on 22nd October 2023. 2nd Round Seat Allotment has been Released on 12th October 2023. 1st Round Counselling has been Started on 27th August 2023. The Uttarakhand Nursing Entrance Examination is the state-level entrance examination organized through Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU).
Those applicants who want to get admission in the nursing courses in Uttarakhand state; can apply for the UK Nursing Entrance Examination. Applicants can get admission in the ANM, GNM, B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing, and B.Sc Post Basic nursing courses based on their marks in the UK Nursing Entrance Examination.
Many applicants may appear in the UK Nursing Entrance Examination every year based on their eligibility criteria. Here, through this article, applicants will learn detailed information about UK Nursing Counseling, Counseling Dates and Counselling Procedures, etc.
UK Nursing Counseling 2023 – Started
UK Nursing Counseling 2023
- Uttarakhand Nursing 2023 Counseling has been started on 26th August 2023.
- Those applicants who have obtained qualified marks in the examination will be shortlisted in the merit list, and the merit list students will be called out for the counselling procedure and which will be done online.
- The selected candidates should have to apply for the counseling session through Online Mode and they have to make the payment for it.
UK Nursing Counseling Dates 2023
The UK Nursing Counseling dates have mentioned below for the applicants, and they should have to check it.
|Schedule for 1st Round Counseling|
|Registration, Fee Payment & Choice Filling to All Courses||26th August – 1st September 2023|
|Data Processing||2nd – 3rd September 2023|
|Allotment Result||4th September 2023|
|Last Date of Joining the Allotted College||11th September 2023|
|Schedule for 2nd Round Counseling|
|Display of Vacant Seat matrix for Round II||To be Announced|
|Online Registration, Fee Payment Only New Students||3rd – 8th October 2023|
|Fresher New Choice Filling & Locking||3rd – 8th October 2023|
|Data Processing||9th – 11th October 2023|
|Declaration of Result||12th October 2023|
|Last Date of Joining the allotted College||18th October 2023|
|Online Mop-Up Round Counselling (Only for Government Nursing/Paramedical Colleges)|
|Display of seat matrix of Mop Up round||To be Announced|
|Online Registration, Fee submission (Mop-up Registration Fee Rs. 500/-), Documents upload and choice filling||To be Announced|
|Display of State Merit list||To be Announced|
|Declaration of Results||To be Announce|
|Last date of joining the allotted college||To be Announced|
UK Nursing Counseling Procedure
The following procedure of UK Nursing Counseling has mentioned below for the applicants, and they must have to follow it.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Students should have to register themselves first for the counselling procedure, and they have to pay the HNBUMU Nursing Counseling Registration Fee of Rs. 800/- via the available online modes.
- The applicants must fill in and lock in their choices by entering the required details.
- Those applicants want to get allotted the different institutions after selection in the first round of counselling; they may go for it in the second round of counselling.
- If the candidates are allotted the seats in Round 2 of the Counseling they have no hold on previously allotted seats. And the left out vacant seats will be allotted to the candidates next in the merit number.
- Those applicants are allotted seats in any of the counselling rounds. They must report the allotted institution within the stipulated time, failing which, their admission will be cancelled.
Uttarakhand Nursing Exam Counseling Schedule 2023
There are the important dates of the Uttarakhand Nursing Exam counselling have mentioned below for candidates, and they have to check it.
Documents to carry for Uttarakhand Nursing Exam Counseling 2023
The applicants have to carry the required documents at the counseling center.
- 10th Marks Sheet
- 12th Marks Sheet
- GNM/ B.Sc Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Marks Sheet (as applicable)
- 01-year experience certificate (only for M.Sc Nursing candidates)
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Other Certificates (if any)
UK Nursing Seat Matrix
After the declaration of the result, the seat matrix will provide to the candidates to fill several seats to be filled in round 1 of HNBUMU Nursing Counseling. The number of seats available in HNBUMU Nursing Counseling is expected to remain the same.
If you any queries regarding UK Nursing Counseling 2023, you can ask your query and leave comments below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.