Latest Applications Open 2024:
UKSEE B.Tech LE 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon. Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) organized the UKSEE (Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination) on the state level. This examination is conducted every year to offer admission to the applicants in Bachelor Degree Courses such as B.Pharma, BHMCT, M. Pharma, M.Tech, MCA, and MBA and also for lateral entry courses such as B.Tech [LE], Pharmacy [LE], and MCA [LE].
Candidates aspiring to get admission in the various programs from the various affiliated colleges of this university; can fill out the application form for the UKSEE examination online.
Applicants will learn detailed information on UKSEE B.Tech LE 2024 Admission Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Admission Procedure from this article.
UKSEE B.Tech LE 2024 Notification – Application Started Soon
UKSEE B.Tech LE 2024 Important Dates
There are the Important Dates of UKSEE B.Tech LE mentioned below for the candidates; they have to check it.
|Starting date for the online application form||May 2024|
|Ending date for the online application form||May 2024|
|Date of release of the admit cards||June 2024|
|Date of UKSEE 2024 Entrance exam||June 2024|
|Date of release of the answer key of the entrance exam||July 2024|
|Date of announcement of the results of the entrance exam||July 2024|
|Date of commencement of the counselling session||August 2024|
|Choice filling the last date||August 2024|
|2nd Round Counseling Schedule|
|Counseling Registration||August 2024|
|Choice filling last date||August 2o22|
|Reporting Dates at the allotted institute||September 2024|
|Spot Counseling||September 2024|
UKSEE B.Tech LE 2024 Application Form
Till the last week of April, the UKSEE B.Tech LE 2024 Application Form will be available soon on the official website of Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU), and those applicants are wishing to get admission to B.Tech in Lateral Entry Course from the various affiliated colleges of UTU, they can fill the application form on the basis of their eligibility criteria. An application form can be filled out offline mode and by following this procedure, applicants can fill out the application form.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- First, applicants must go to the official website of Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU).
- Applicants need to register themselves by submitting the required details and the login id and password will be provided to the candidates.
- Candidates can fill in all the correct and complete details in an application by using the login details.
- After that upload their scanned required documents such as photographs and signatures in the prescribed format.
- They have to pay the application fee payment either through online mode or offline mode. Online fee payment can be done by using Internet Banking, Credit/ Debit Cards.
- Applicants must submit the application form and take a printout of it for future use.
Documents to be attached to the Application Form
- Marksheets of classes 10 and 12
- Scanned image of Photograph and Signature
- Domicile Certificate
- A valid Credit/ Debit/ Net Banking for Application Fee payment
Counselling Fees is Rs.2000/- for All Courses.
UKSEE B.Tech LE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and the Eligibility Criteria details are
- The applicants should be qualified in Diploma scoring a minimum of 45% (40% in case of reserved categories i.e SC/ ST) from an AICTE-approved college in a suitable branch of engineering/technology. Or
- They must have a B.Sc Degree of a minimum 45% (40% in case of reserved categories i.e SC/ ST) and the candidate must have passed 10+2 with mathematics as a subject.
- Applicants must have a domicile of Uttarakhand for admission in 2nd Year courses.
UKSEE B.Tech LE Exam Pattern
Candidates must have to know about exam patterns and through this, they will know the complete structure of the question paper.
- Mode of examination: Online and Offline
- Test Duration: One and Half Hours
- Total number of questions: 75
- Type of questions: MCQ type
- Total number of marks: 100
- Marking Scheme: No Negative marking
UKSEE B.Tech LE Syllabus
The Syllabus for B.Tech (LE) will contain topics from Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects.
UKSEE B.Tech LE 2024 Admit Card
On the official website of Uttarakhand Technical University, the UKSEE Admit Card will issue to the candidates in the month of May. Applicants can download the admit card by submitting the required details.
Only the applied candidates can download the admit card. If there will be any misplacement or loss of the Admit Card, then applicants have to pay Rs. 10/- for a new copy.
UKSEE B.Tech LE 2024 Result
The UKSEE Result will declare on the official website in the last week of May on the official website of Uttarakhand Technical University and also the answer key will release with the result. Applicants can check their results and the result displays the Merit Position, Scorecard with Total Marks, Marks obtained in each subject, etc.
The merit list will be prepared through authority based on marks obtained in the examination and displayed on the official website. Candidates must have to keep the scorecard safe to carry at the counselling session.
UKSEE B.Tech LE Cut Off
To get admission to an aspiring program, applicants must have qualified marks as Cut off marks, which is decided through the authority to select the candidates for admission.
Cut off marks are the minimum qualifying marks and on the basis of the performance of the candidates, a separate merit list will be prepared.
UKSEE B.Tech LE 2024 Counseling
Admission will be provided to the candidates in B.Tech in the Lateral Entry course in the various affiliated colleges of UTU. Those applicants are selected on the merit list as per their marks.
They will call out for the counselling procedure conducted through authority and they have to pay ₹1000 in the form of DD in favor of the Finance Controller, UTU payable at Dehradun at the time of Counselling.
As per choice filling, seat availability, document verification, and qualified marks, applicants will be allotted in various Government and Private Colleges of Uttarakhand State.
Documents Needed for Admission
Applicants need to carry the required documents for admission.
- 10th & 12th Mark sheets & Passing Certificates
- ID Proof
- Bachelor Degree Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate
- UKSEE 2024 Admit Card
- UKSEE 2024 Score Card
For any other query regarding the UKSEE B.Tech LE 2024, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.
I’m Kajal Vishwakarma, a Commerce postgraduate passionate about content management at iaspaper.net. My role involves gathering and updating vital university information, ensuring accuracy for students. With a zest for learning, I thrive on delivering quality content. Diligence and proactivity define my approach, aiming to provide comprehensive and reliable data to support educational pursuits. I’m committed to serving the academic community with credible and accessible information.