Uttar Pradesh Science Talent Search Examination 2023 Application Form will be Releasing Soon. Uttar Pradesh Science Talent Search Examination is also known as UPSTSE. The main motive behind organizing the UPSTSE is to provide scholarships to eligible applicants.
These scholarships will help them in their further studies. Mostly the authorities provide scholarships to deserving applicants who have a higher interest in the field of Science. And to give the scholarships to the applicants, the authorities conduct the Uttar Pradesh Science Talent Search Examination at the state level every year. The UPSTSE exam is conducted in science subjects only.
So the applicants who wish to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Science Talent Search Examination can refer to this article to get more details such as important events and their dates, Eligibility criteria, the application form, application fee, results, and many more.
Uttar Pradesh Science Talent Search Examination 2023 Important Dates
In the table given below, we have provided the details about the Uttar Pradesh Science Talent Search Examination 2023 Important Dates.
|Important events||Tentative dates|
|Date of availability of application forms||To be announced|
|End date for the submission of the application form||To be announced|
|Date of the exam||To be announced|
Uttar Pradesh Science Talent Search Examination 2023 Application Process
Details regarding the UPSTSE 2023 application process are as mentioned below in this section for the reference of the applicants.
- Uttar Pradesh Science Talent Search Examination 2023 Application Form will be Releasing Soon.
- The applicants will be able to get the application form on the official website.
- One needs to visit the official website of the institution.
- Then the applicant will have to complete the registration process by providing some basic details.
- Then the applicant will receive the credentials on the registered email Id which consists of the login details.
- Using the login details, one needs to login to the official website.
- Then on the home page of the website, the applicant will find the application form for applying for the UPSTSE.
- Then the applicants may check the instructions and eligibility criteria and meet them.
- Then the applicants can start filling the form by entering personal details such as name, parents name and occupation, gender, DOB, religion, and many.
- In the application form, applicants will also have to provide certain course details, educational qualification details, examination details, and other details.
- Once all the details are correctly filled the applicant will have to upload a scanned image of their photograph, signature, and certificate issued by the school/college/Institution attested by the principal in the required format. (JPG up to 80Mb).
- Then the applicants can pay the application fee and submit the application form.
The details related to the UPSTSE 2023 application fee are as mentioned below in this section for the applicants to refer to.
|Application fee||Rs 500/-|
Mode of payment: Online Mode (E-challan, online banking)
Note: Take a printout of the payment confirmation receipt for future usage.
Uttar Pradesh Science Talent Search Examination 2023 Eligibility Criteria
In this section, applicants will get the details about the eligibility criteria set by the institution.
- Certification: One needs to present a Bonafide certificate from their respective school or college Principal stating that they are currently studying or have completed the qualification in Science Stream of Class XI (for SSC qualified students) and the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd Year of 3 year Bachelor Degree Course in Science in UP (for HSC qualified applicants)
- Appearing applicants: Appearing applicants are also eligible.
- Recognition: Education must be completed by any board or institution in UP
- Qualification year: Not be later than in 2018.
- Qualification: SSC qualified.
- Further qualification: Those who are taking admission in 11th in science stream are also eligible.
- Qualification: HSC qualified.
- Stream: Science.
- Further qualification: Those who are taking admission in three years of Bachelor’s Degree course in Science Stream in UP are also eligible.
Note: The applicant who does not meet the criteria will not be able to appear for the exam.
Uttar Pradesh Science Talent Search Examination 2023 Exam Pattern
In this section, we have provided the details about the Uttar Pradesh Science Talent Search Examination 2023 Exam Pattern.
- Mode of Exam: Computer Based (Online Mode).
- Type of question: Multiple choice questions and numerical answer type.
- The medium of Exam: English and Hindi
- Duration of Exam: Two hours (120 minutes)
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Negative Marking: 0.5 or 1 mark will be deducted for MCQs and NAT – no negative markings.
|Total questions||No of questions in each subject||Total Marks||Marking Scheme|
|52 questions||13 questions||152 marks||2 marks – first seven questions
4 marks – rest six questions
|68 questions||17 questions||200 marks||2 marks – first nine questions
4 marks – rest eight questions
Uttar Pradesh Science Talent Search Examination 2023 Syllabus
Below the applicants will get the details of the syllabus for class 10th and class 12th subject and subtopics for the preparation of the UPSTSE Exam.
- For Mathematics
- Pair of linear equations in two variables
- Quadratic equations
- Arithmetic Progression
- Geometry – Triangle, Circles, Construction
- Trigonometry – Introduction, Identities
- Statistics & Probability
- Coordinate Geometry
- Surface area and volume
- For Chemistry
- Chemical Substances – Nature and Behaviour
- Chemical reactions
- Acid, Base, and salts
- Metals & Non- metals
- Carbon compounds
- Periodic classification of elements
- For Physics
- Effects of current
- Magnetic effect of current
- Natural resources- Sources of energy, Regional environment, Our environment
- Natural phenomena
- For Biology
- Our environment
- Control and co-ordination in animals and plants
- Hereditary and revolution
- For Mathematics
- Sets, relations, and functions
- The complex number and quadratic equations
- Matrices and determinants
- Permutations and combinations
- Mathematic Induction
- Binomial theorem and its simple applications
- Sequence and series
- Limits, Continuity, and differentiability
- Integral calculus
- Differential equations
- Coordinate Geometry
- Three-dimensional geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Mathematical reasoning
- For Physic
- Physics and measurement
- Laws of motion
- Work, Energy & Power
- Rotational motion
- Properties of solids and liquids
- Kinetic Theory of gas
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current electricity
- Magnetic effect of current and magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating current
- Electromagnetic waves
- Dual nature of matter and radiations
- Atom and Nuclei
- Electromagnetic devices
- Communication systems
- For Chemistry
- Some basic concepts of chemistry
- States of matter
- Atomic structure
- Chemical bonding & molecular structure
- Redox reaction & Electrochemistry
- Chemical kinetics
- Surface chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- For Biology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and Its Applications
- Ecology and Environment
Uttar Pradesh Science Talent Search Examination 2023 Admit Card
Admit card is the Identity of the applicant appearing for the exam. It will be updated on the official website. One needs to visit the official website to get the admit card for the UPSTSE Exam.
One must make sure that they download their admit card as it is required to carry it at the time of the exam. So the applicants must download it as the authorities will not be responsible to send the admit card to the applicants by post or email.
One needs to take some printout of the downloaded admit card and keep it safe for future usage as the admit card consist of some important details such as registration number, roll number, exam center, and other details.
Note: No applicant will be allowed to appear on the exam without admit card.
Uttar Pradesh Science Talent Search Examination 2023 Results
The Uttar Pradesh Science Talent Search Examination 2023 Results will be updated on the official website by the authorities. Applicants can visit the official website to check their Uttar Pradesh Science Talent Search Examination 2023 Results.
To check the UPSTSE Results, the applicants will have to use their Roll number and Date of birth. The UPSTSE Results should be downloaded by the applicant.
The applicant must keep the Uttar Pradesh Science Talent Search Examination 2023 Results safe with them as it may require anytime in the future. Based on the UPSTSE Results, the authorities will provide scholarships to eligible applicants who have scored more than the qualifying marks.
For any other queries about the Uttar Pradesh Science Talent Search Examination 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.