Latest Applications Open 2024:
Uttarakhand ANM 2023 Allotment Result has been Declared on 8th September 2023. ANM stands for the Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery course which is offered to qualified applicants in the state of Uttarakhand with the help of the admission procedure.
The Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna (HNB) University of (UK) is the organizing body that releases all the notifications related to the admission procedure for the reference of the applicants in online mode on the website. The admission procedure is known as HNB Uttarakhand ANM Admission 2023.
Applicants can go through the below-mentioned details to get information about the HNB Uttarakhand ANM Admission 2023 such as eligibility criteria, the application process, important dates, etc.
Uttarakhand ANM 2023 Notification – Allotment Out
Uttarakhand ANM 2023 Exam Highlights
|Exam Name||Uttarakhand ANM|
|Full-Form||Uttarakhand Auxiliary Nurse and Midwives course|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna (HNB) University|
|Exam Date||10th June 2023|
|Helpline||Tel: 0135-2723321, 2723322, 2528085|
E-Mail – email@example.com
Uttarakhand ANM 2023 Exam Dates
The important information related to the important events and dates is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
|Online registration process||2nd May 2023|
|Last date to apply||25th May 2023|
|Admit card||1st June 2023|
|Date of entrance exam||10th & 11th June 2023|
|Answer Key||24th June 2023|
|The objection of answer key||27th June 2023|
|Result||1st August 2023|
|1st Round Counseling|
|Online Registration & Application Form for all courses as per Candidate’s eligibility||26th August to 4th September 2023|
|Online Fee payment & choice filling for all courses as per Candidate’s eligibility||26th August to 4th September 2023|
|Data Processing||4th September 2023|
|Allotment Result||8th September 2023|
|Last Date of Joining Allotted College||13th September 2023|
|The vacant seat matrix for the Second Round||To be announced|
|Registration, Fee payment, Fresh Choice filling and locking||To be announced|
|Data Processing||To be announced|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
|Last Date of Joining Allotted College||To be announced|
|Online Mop-up Round Counseling|
|Display of seat matrix of Mop Up round||To be announced|
|Online Registration, Fee submission (Mop-up Registration Fee Rs. 500/-), Documents upload and choice filling by All interested candidates||To be announced|
|Data Processing||To be announced|
|Declaration of Results||To be announced|
|Last date of joining the allotted college||To be announced|
Uttarakhand ANM 2023 Application Form
The important information related to the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Uttarakhand ANM 2023 Application Form has been released on 2nd May 2023.
- Application forms will be made available online mode for the applicants on the official website of the university.
- Applicants are instructed to submit the duly filled application form before the due date once the same is filled to avoid rejection of the same by the authorities.
- Application forms will be directly rejected by the authorities if it is submitted after the due date.
- To get admission to the ANM courses, applicants need to meet the eligibility criteria set by the university before filing the application form and also read all the important instructions carefully related to the application process mentioned on the official website.
- After that applicants need to visit the official website of the university and start filing the application form.
- On the official website, applicants need to click on the tab available on the homepage of the website that says, ‘Apply Online’.
- On clicking on the tab applicants need to register themselves on the website by providing necessary details like name, email ID, phone number, etc.
- At the time of registration, applicants are instructed to provide correct and accurate details as such details will be used to provide notification to the applicants about the admission procedure.
- Applicants need to fill the form as incomplete forms will be rejected.
- Once all the details are filled in properly applicants need to upload scanned images of passport size photo and signature and some more relevant documents in specified size and format mentioned on the official website of the university.
- After that applicants need to take a printout of the duly filled application form for future usage.
- And applicants need to pay the application fee and submit the application form.
Uttarakhand ANM 2023 Application Fee
The important information related to the application fee is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- After successful filling, the application form applicants need to pay the application
- The application fee varied for each category.
- Applicants who belong to the general category or OBC category are requested to pay Rs 800/- as an application fee for the admission procedure.
- And application fee is Rs 500/- for those applicants who belong to reserved categories like SC or ST.
- Application fee needs to be paid in online mode (debit card, credit card, or net banking).
- Applicants can also pay the application fee in offline mode by bank challan.
- For the knowledge of the applicants, the application fee once paid will not be refunded back to the account.
Uttarakhand ANM 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
To get admission in the ANM courses, applicants should be more than the age of 17 years at the time of admission.
Only those applicants are eligible to get admission in the ANM course who are below the age of 35 years at the time of admission.
An applicant who wants to get admission in ANM courses must have completed the HSC exam in any stream from a recognized board or university.
An applicant who wants to get admission in ANM courses should score not less than 40% marks in the HSC exams (passing marks that is a minimum of 35% marks in case of reserved category applicants).
Uttarakhand ANM 2023 Paper Pattern
The important information related to the Paper Pattern is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Uttarakhand ANM 2023 Exam will be held on 9th July 2023.
- Type of Question: Objective type questions (MCQ) will be given in the exam, there are 4 multiple answers for 1 question.
- Number of Question: In the Exam paper, 100 Questions will be given.
- Exam Mode: Exam will be held through offline mode (Pen Paper-based Test).
- Language: The exam will be held in 2 languages which are English & Hindi.
- Duration of Exam: In the Entrance Exam, 2 hours will be given for the exam.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for 1 correct answer will be given and no marks will be given for Not attempted questions.
- Negative Marking: There is no deduction on any wrong answer.
Uttarakhand ANM 2023 Syllabus
The important information related to the Uttarakhand ANM 2023 Syllabus is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
|Subject||Total Marks||Total No. Questions|
Uttarakhand ANM 2023 Admit Card
Uttarakhand ANM 2023 Admit Card has been available on 3rd June 2023. Applicants need to visit the university’s official website and download the admit card.
Applicants need to use the registration number and date of birth to download the admit card.
Uttarakhand ANM 2023 Merit List
Official authorities will provide admission to the applicants based on the merit list. Official authorities will release the merit list on the official website of the university for the reference of the applicants in July 2023.
Applicants need to visit the university’s official website to check the merit list. Applicants are instructed to download the merit list from the university’s official website.
The merit list will be based on the marks secured by the applicants in the past qualifying academic exams. Based on the merit list, applicants will be called for a counseling round.
Uttarakhand ANM 2023 Counseling
Applicants need to appear for the counseling round in December 2023. Authorities will conduct two separate rounds in the counseling round. However, the second counseling round will be conducted in October 2023.
In the counseling round, applicants need to visit the respective link and fill the registration form to participate. After that, applicants must select the choice according to their preference and lock the choices filled in the counseling round.
Once the first counseling round is completed, applicants need to download seat allotment letters from the university’s official website.
Once the seats are allotted to the applicants, they need to report to the allotted college with all necessary documents and certificates.
Applicants need to carry the below-mentioned documents for the verification process in the allotted college:
- SSC mark sheet
- HSC mark sheet
- Admit card
- Valid photo ID proof
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Medical certificate
- Seat allotment letter
- Medical certificate
For any other queries about Uttarakhand ANM 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.
Hello! I’m Priyanka Mishra, an Arts postgraduate and the vibrant force at iaspaper.net. My role involves wielding the magic wand, and skillfully updating the dynamic realms of Board Exams and Nursing Exams. With a palette of knowledge, I paint the canvas of information with flair and precision, ensuring our users receive not just updates but a symphony of accurate details. IASpaper.net, turning ordinary exam information into an extraordinary experience is my daily masterpiece.