Latest Applications Open 2023:
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2023 Online Application Form has been released on 25th April 2023. Uttarakhand JEEP is referred to as Uttarakhand Joint Engineering Entrance Polytechnic. It is one of the state-level polytechnic entrance exams.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2023 is organized by the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER). Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2023 is a gateway to get admission to various polytechnic colleges of Uttarakhand state.
Candidates can get complete information on Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2023, including Exam Application Form, Fees, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, and How to apply.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 Application Form – Released
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 Application Form
UK Polytechnic (JEEP 2023) Application Form can be filled on the official website. The candidate can fill the Application Form Through Online & Offline Mode.
Here, we have mentioned the necessary details related to the filling of the Application Form:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- The authority will be issued the UK Polytechnic (JEEP 2023) Online Application Form has been started on 25th April 2023 & 25th April 2023 Offline Mode (OMR).
- Candidates can get the UK Polytechnic (JEEP 2023) Application Form online & offline mode.
- Candidates must complete and apply 25th May 2023 Online Mode & 15th May 2023 Offline Mode.
- After filling in all the details required in the Application Form and uploading the photo, signature, and other necessary documents.
- Candidates have to submit the Application Form after submitting the application fee and take the printout of it.
- The taken printout of the Application Form, keeps them safe till the admission process gets over.
All candidates have to pay Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2023 application fees. Keep a print copy of the UK Polytechnic (JEEP 2023) for further reference. Once payment is done, it will not transfer or refunded back.
- The application fee will be Rs. 800/- for the General /OBC Category and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST categories.
- Candidates can deposit the application fee online (credit card/debit card/online net banking) mode only.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who have cleared their 10th or equivalent exam from Uttarakhand or any other recognized board are eligible to apply. Candidates who want to apply must fulfil all Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2023 eligibility criteria as provided below.
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria given below to find out whether they are eligible to apply or not:
- Age Limit: No age limit is set by the official authority to apply.
- Domicile: Either candidate hold the domicile of Uttarakhand state or should have studied in Uttarakhand.
- Qualification: Candidate must pass the 10th or equivalent exam from Uttarakhand or any other recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Passing with a minimum of 35% marks in the qualifying exam is mandatory.
- Subjects: Mathematics and Science are the necessary subjects in the Xth standard.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 Dates
Here is the schedule. Candidates will get crucial details of the UK Polytechnic (JEEP 2023) exam. Events include the availability of the Application Form, the Last date to submit the Application Form and the Date of Exam.
We have given the dates for applying in Uttrakhand Poly JEEP Application Form.
How to Apply UK Polytechnic 2023 Application Form
Candidates should compete for the application process as per the mentioned information brochure. Candidates have to follow the steps provided below to fill UK Polytechnic (JEEP 2023) Application Form correctly are as mentioned below.
Step by step how to apply for Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 Application Form process is given below:
- Navigate to the official website (link will be provided above).
- Select your course and click the ‘Click Here to Apply Now’ link.
- The Application Form page will be displayed on the system screen.
- Now, fill in the personal details address details and tick on the ‘Declaration’ and click on the Register Now button.
- Now, click the ‘Click here to submit a fee’ link.
- Click on ‘Online payment’, fill in the required details, and click Pay Now,’ enter the OTP to submit the fee.
- The fee receipt details will be generated on the computer screen.
- The next step is to upload the scanned images of the required documents.
- Click on ‘Click here to upload a photo, sign, and other documents and upload all and click on the ‘submit button.
- The Application Form will be generated in pdf format.
- At last, click on the download/print the Application Form link.
How to Upload Photograph and Signature:
|➤||Instructions regarding the scanning of PHOTOGRAPH and SIGNATURE: Scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature should be uploaded as per the specifications are given below:|
|i. Photograph Image:|
|• The photograph must be a recent passport-style color picture.
• Make sure that the picture is in color, taken against a light-colored, preferably white, background.
• Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
• If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you or place yourself in the shade so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
• If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”.
• If you wear glasses, ensure there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
• Caps, hats, and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed, but it must not cover your face.
• Dimensions 200 X 230 pixels (preferred).
• The size of the file should be between 20 and kb-50 kb.
• Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50kb, then adjust the scanner settings OR adjust the size of the PHOTO in Paint or any other Picture Tools.
|ii. Signature image:|
|• The applicant has to put a signature on white paper with a Black/Blue ink pen.
• The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by anyone else.
• The signature will be used to put on the admit card and wherever necessary.
• If the Applicant’s signature on the answer sheet at the time of the examination does not match the signature on the admit card, the Applicant will be disqualified.
• Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page.
• Dimensions 140X60 pixels (preferred).
• Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
• Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb.
|➤||If the file size and format of the Photograph and Signature do not match with the prescribed size and format or are not properly loaded, an error message will be displayed. In such a case, the candidate must rectify and reload the size.|
|How to Submit Fee:|
|➤||The Applicant can submit the fee Online, and the Applicant can pay a fee via, Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking. Applicants are advised to keep a copy of the “Online Fee Receipt” as a token of fee remittance for future reference.|
|➤||On successful online application registration, Applicants are advised not to attempt registration since multiple registration numbers and passwords may create a problem for the Applicant in the future. In case of multiple registrations for the same Course/Group, the candidature is liable for cancellation/rejection without any prior notice/intimation to the Applicant.|
For any other queries about Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 Application Form, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.