Latest Applications Open 2024:
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 (JEEP) Online Application Form has been released on 25th April 2023. The JEEP (Joint Engineering Examination Polytechnic) is a state-level exam made known to aspiring students for admission in numerous courses such as Engineering, Pharmacy, Fashion Designing, Hotel Management, Technology, and Various Other Programs.
The exam comes under the power of UBTER (Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education) and a sufficient number of private and government institutions mainly provide these courses to interested candidates.
This exam is considered to be the pinnacle of achieving a career.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 Application Form – Released
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 Entrance Form
Here is going to be mentioned the details regarding the application form such as dates, procedures to fill the application form, and many other things.
The date to apply for the JEEP 2023 Application Form is to be announced on 25th April 2023.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Applicants have to enter the provided information in the Application Form.
- Candidates have started the Application Form filling process from 25th April 2023.
- The application form can be obtained in online mode.
- The last date to fill and submit the Application Form is 25th May 2023.
- Candidates can be filled an Offline (OMR) Application Form from 25th April 2023.
- There will be an offline mode to get the application & fill by 15th May 2023.
- Students are required to receive the JEEP 2023 Application Format the Polytechnic Colleges.
- It is worth mentioning that when submitting the application form, you should get it sent or submit it at the college.
- The application form is paid the DD amount to the secretariat, Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee.
- When you are done with application procedures, it should be dispatched to the mentioned address
Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee
Sundara Road, Kashopur, Roorkee-247667
The student who belongs to SC/ST class has to pay Rs. 500/-. The application fee charged for the other quota is Rs.800/-.
There are two ways to pay the application form, the fee is paid when you get the application form or by DD (if the students are out of Uttarakhand state.
How to Apply for the JEEP 2023 Application Form
Applicants must go through the details provided down here to apply for the application form through the online method.
- Go to the polytechnic institute nearby and get the JEEP 2023 Application Form making the fee payment.
- Then go for filling the information in the forms. While filling the form, it should be noted that it is neat, and without any unnecessary marks.
- Then put up the new small-size photo (5 cm x 4.5 cm) and give your signature with the black ball pen.
- Then comes to enter the essential details such as the student’s name, category, caste, date of birth, and academic and personal data, and all this information must be provided discreetly and precisely.
- Make sure to constantly feed the information with the help of a blue ball pen or where there is a need to fill the circle it can be done with a pencil.
- At the time of filling the form, applicants must choose the place where the exam must be located.
- When you have finished providing every little information, then it would be making sense to give a read view to the form for confirmation of the information provided by you.
- The last step will be taking out multiple hard copies of the application form in case you lose one of the copies.
If you have more questions about Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 Entrance Form, you can write your queries in the comments box below.
Hi Guys, I am Sandeep Co-founder of IASpaper and UPSCToday Staying in Mumbai (India) and pursuing graduation in Computer Science and Engineering from Mumbai University. I love helping Aspirants.
You may join me on Facebook