Latest Applications Open 2023:
The VEE full form is Vels Entrance Examination and it is approached by the Vels University. There is various professional course are provided for candidates and the courses are known as engineering, pharmacy, and management. The VEE is the state-level entrance examination, which is available in the state of Chennai and there are different centres of the Vels University for candidates to give the examination of VEE.
The candidates can apply for the examination of VEE through online mode and also through offline mode. There are different ways of applying for this examination. After applying candidates have to complete the admission procedure.
Here, we are providing detailed information of VEE through this content in which includes VEE Eligibility Criteria, Eligibility for each course.
VEE Eligibility Criteria 2024
The Vels University has determined the various eligibility criteria for different courses and those candidates want to get admission into the professional courses of the Vels University, they can check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. There are different courses eligibility criteria have mentioned in this article.
Through the eligibility criteria, candidates will be able to know their ability to prefer the different courses.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
VEE Courses Offered
The VEE Courses are offered by candidates has given below for candidates and the courses are
VEE Eligibility Criteria for Courses
The candidates can check the eligibility criteria mentioned below to get admission in Vels University.
- Minimum Age Accepted: 17 years.
- Higher Age accepted: 25 years.
For M.Tech Courses
Those candidates will be qualifying in the examination of B.Tech/B. Degree from a recognized university, only they will be eligible to attend the M.Tech Course.
For Engineering Courses
- The applicants have to clear 12th or its equivalent examination from a recognized university.
- Applicants must succeed the above exams with Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics.
- Applicants should obtain 50% minimum marks in succeeding examination.
- Those applicants want to appear for this examination, they can apply for this examination.
For D.Pharma and B.Pharmacy
- The candidates have to clear the 10+2 qualifying examination from the recognized university.
- The aspirants also have to complete their examination with Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics or Biology/Zoology, and Botany.
- The applicants should have to qualify UG Degree as 10+2+3 from an applicable university.
- The applicants should have the minimum marks at least 50% marks in the examination of the UG Degree.
The candidates should prefer the Under Graduate Degree with Maths to get admission to the MCA courses.
If you have any other Questions related to VEE Eligibility Criteria 2024, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.