Latest Applications Open 2023:
VITMEE 2024 Slot Booking/Admit Card will be available in April 2024. VITMEE Admit Card 2024 is issued only in online mode. VIT Master’s Entrance Examination (VITMEE) organizes its entrance exam; VIT University claims to admit students on a merit basis through an online entrance exam.
The Institute has a rigorous selection procedure to admit students into the various Programmes. An exclusive entrance examination for all M.Tech. Programs, VIT master’s Entrance Examination (VITMEE).
Therefore, the candidate needs to prepare well for the exam. The candidate can thoroughly review the article for complete information regarding VITMEE 2024.
VITMEE 2024 Admit Card – Available in April
VITMEE 2024 Slot Booking
VITMEE 2024 Slot Booking will be started in April 2024. It is a web-based online scheduling system. After completing the application process, candidates will receive a mail regarding login credentials (user-id & password).
Candidates should save it for the VITMEE 2024 slot booking process. It is Started in April 2024. VITMEE 2024 Admit Card will be available in April 2024.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
VITMEE 2024 Admit Card
Candidates will be able to Download VITMEE 2024 admit cards from the website via online mode only.
The authority will not send it by fax, post, or email. It will be available in June 2024. The VITMEE 2024 Exam will be held in April 2024.
- The e-Admit Card will be generated once the applicant has booked his/her schedule through the Online Test Booking System.
- The e-Admit card will be auto-generated for only those applicants who book a slot using the online test booking system before the last date. Slots will be generated based on the information given on the application form and the availability of the slot for those who have not booked.
- The e-Admit card will indicate the e-Admit card number, photograph of the student, address of the test centre, test date, and time selected by the applicant. Discrepancies, if any, must be brought to the notice of the VIT University immediately.
- The e-Admit Card will be made available for applicants on www.vit.ac.in. Applicants should provide the application form number and Online Test Booking password to download the e-Admit card.
- A copy of the e-Admit card will also be emailed to the applicant.
- Candidates must provide a valid email ID in the application form. The e-Admit card will not be dispatched via post or fax to the applicant.
- Applicants should ensure a printer is connected to their computer while printing the e-Admit card.
- An applicant cannot appear for the test without a valid e-Admit card.
Applicants must not mutilate the e-Admit card or change any entry made therein after it has been authenticated and received by them. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
The e-admit card is an important document, and it must be preserved and produced at the time of counselling/admission.
Applicants will not be allowed to attend the test without the following documents.
Applicants should report to the selected test centre with
- an e-Admit card.
- Photocopy of the application form.
- Any one of the following for photo identification.
- School or college Photo ID card b. Twelfth Standard Board exam hall ticket.
- admit card bearing photo.
- Driving License.
- Voter ID card f. IT Pan card.
Admit Card Details
The admit card will contain the candidate & exam related details, such as:
- Name of Candidate.
- Registration Number.
- Postal Address.
- Date of Examination.
- Address of Test Center.
- Test Schedule.
- Instructions of Test.
How to Download
Candidates have to follow the following instructions to get VITMEE Admit Card 2024:
- Visit the official website. (Link will be provided above).
- Click on that link.
- Now, fill in your “Application Number” & “Date of Birth.”
- Then, click on the “Continue” button.
- Book a slot as per your preferences.
- After a slot booking, download your admit card.
- Take a print copy of it for further processing.
Admit card will not be processed if the Application is incomplete.
In the case of an eligible applicant whose application form is incomplete (E.g., Declaration not signed, no signature below the photograph, photograph not affixed on the application form, address not written, invalid email ID, etc.), the application will not be processed for the issue of an Admit Card. VIT does not take the responsibility to inform such applicants.
Applicants are advised to thoroughly check the application form (OMR) before posting.
Biometric registration is a part of the attendance and hall ticket verification process. VIT reserves the right to carry out the same before or during the examination or both.
Applicants who do not cooperate during the biometric registration process will not be allowed to take the examination, and VIT reserves the right to disqualify such applicants.
Biometric authentication will be done again for the shortlisted applicants for counselling and admission. All applicants are expected to cooperate and plan their time accordingly.
If you have any queries regarding the VITMEE 2024 Admit Card, you can ask your query and leave comments below.