Latest Applications Open 2024:
Vellore Engineering College Master’s Entrance Examination is Known as VITMEE. In Vellore Campus, there are many M.Tech Programmes which are: Automotive Electronics, Automotive Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology, Communication Engineering,
Computer-Aided Design/Computer-Aided Manufacturing, Computer Science and Engineering (CSE), CSE (Big data Analytics), CSE (Information Security), Computer and Communication Engineering, Control and Automation, Embedded Systems, Energy
and Environmental Engineering, Information Technology, Mechatronics, Manufacturing Engineering, Nanotechnology, Power Electronics and Drives, Sensor System Technology, Structural Engineering, VLSI Design (Large Scale Integrated Circuits Design).
NRI and Foreign Candidates: Candidates should fulfil the following minimum eligibility criteria to seek admission under the NRI/FOREIGN category.
For NRI Candidates
- English is one of the subjects in the qualifying Examination.
- For admission to B.Tech courses, candidates should have completed 12 years of schooling (equivalent to the 10+2 system of Indian Education) with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Biology or Biotechnology as compulsory subjects.
- A minimum average of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) or Biology or Biotechnology (PCB) in standard XII or Equivalent Degree is usually Grade ‘C’, to be produced with equivalent marks.
- Suppose they have studied Physical science with the combination of Physics and Chemistry as subjects in the qualifying examination. In that case, they should produce the certificate of approval from the school to that effect and also proper approval from AIU/ Board of Studies.
- Candidates who have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics are eligible for all the B.Tech. Degree programs
- Candidates who have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology are eligible for B.Tech. Bio-Medical Engineering and Biotechnology programs. They are also eligible for B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering (spec. in Bioinformatics), but after joining, registering Mathematics as a bridge course is mandatory
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1996 are eligible to apply.
- For candidates having NRI status, the Sponsorship should be given only by the parent (either father or mother ONLY) living abroad [Sponsorship by a relative/friend is not acceptable]
- NRI candidates should produce the Employer Certificate of the sponsor -either Father or Mother
The valid passport and visa copies.
For Foreign Candidates
- English should have been studied at the higher secondary level, OR the candidate should have studied in an English medium school.
- Mathematics and Physics are compulsory subjects at A-level/Form VI/ Senior VI or equivalent.
- The third subject is Chemistry / Computer Sciences / Electronics / Biotechnology / Biology for those interested in pursuing B.Tech. Biotechnology or Biomedical engineering, the eligible combination is either Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) OR Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB).
- Minimum of 60% aggregate marks in these subjects (usually a “C” grade) in standard XII or its equivalent. For candidates from Nepal, a minimum of 60% aggregate in the above subjects for Class 11 and Class 12 put-together is mandatory.
- The equivalency marks card attained from the school is to be produced for grade points.
- Candidate must present proof of foreign nationality, i.e., Valid Passport or National ID.
Board of Examination in General
The following are considered equivalent to the 10+2 system of Indian Education. They should also produce equivalent marks for the corresponding grades.
- GCE Examination of UK with Higher grades in five subjects at the Ordinary Level (O level) and Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology at the Advanced level A level.
- High School Certificate Examination, University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate, UK.
- International Baccalaureate Examination of Geneva.
- High School Graduation from accredited institutions in the USA.
- 12 years High School – Grade 12 pass from the accredited institutions in Canada
- 12 years High School Graduation / Diploma / Certificate of an approved Board School of China, Thailand,
- Indonesia, Bhutan, Syria, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and other Gulf Countries.
- 12 years Secondary Stage qualifications of National Examination Board / Council of Ministry of Education of Kenya, Nigeria, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, and Rwanda.
- High School Certificate HSC and Cambridge School Certificate A level from the accredited institutions of Mauritius.
- Any other examination of the Foreign country as found equivalent to the 10+2 examination of India by
- Association of Indian Universities AIU.
The applicant for admission should be a Resident Indian National and should have graduated from Institutions located in India.
Foreign and NRI/ PIO applications are to be made separately. Please visit the International Relations tab on the VIT website.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Education Qualification for VITMEE 2024
|Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of Minimum 3 Yrs duration in BCA, B.Sc (IT/Computer Science) with Mathematics as a course at 10+2 level or at Graduate Level. Obtained at least 60% at the qualifying Examination.||MCA|
|B.E/B.Tech. Degree in Mechanical / Automobile / Production / Manufacturing Engineering or Mechatronics or equivalent.||Automotive Engineering, in collaboration with the Automotive Research Association of India (ARAI), Pune,|
|B.E/B.Tech. Degree in Mechanical / Automobile or Production Engineering or any equivalent degree.||Computer-Aided Design / Computer-Aided Manufacturing|
|B.E/B.Tech. in Civil / Mechanical / Biotechnology / Chemical / Electrical / Biochemical / Environmental / M.Sc in Chemistry, Microbiology, Environmental Science, Biotechnology, Biochemistry.||Energy and Environmental Engineering|
|B.E/B.Tech. Degree in Mechanical / Automobile / Manufacturing / Production / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control / Computer Science / Information Technology / Mechatronics or any equivalent degree||Mechatronics|
|B.E/B.Tech. Degree in Mechanical / Production / Manufacturing / Automobile Engineering or any equivalent degree||Manufacturing Engineering|
|B.E/B.Tech. Degree in Civil Engineering / Civil & Structural Engineering or any equivalent degree||Structural Engineering|
|B.E/B.Tech. / M.S / M.Sc. In Computer Science or Information Technology or Software Engineering / MCA or any other equivalent degree with a valid GATE score in Computer Science||Information Technology|
|B.E/B.Tech. Degree in ECE / EEE / E&I / M.Sc. Physics with Spl. In Electronics / Material Science / Solid State Physics / B.Tech Nanotechnology / M.Sc. Nanotechnology / or any equivalent degree||Nanotechnology|
|B.E/B.Tech. Degree in Electrical / Electronics / EEE/ ECE/ Telecommunication, E&I/ Computer Sciences* (* Bridge course needed) M.Sc. Physics with Electronics spl. / Electronics or any equivalent degree||Communication Engineering|
|B.E/B.Tech. Degree in EEE / ECE / E&I / CSE / Instrumentation & Control / M.Sc. Physics with Electronics / Electronics or any equivalent degree||Sensor System Technology|
|B.E/B.Tech. Degree in Electrical / Electronics / EEE / ECE / E&I / M.Sc. Physics with Electronics / Electronics or any equivalent degree||VLSI Design (Very Large Scale Integrated Circuits Design)|
|B.E/B.Tech. Degree in ECE / Telecommunication / CSE / EIE / IT / EEE / Mechatronics or any equivalent degree||Automotive Electronics in collaboration with TIFAC-CORE industry partners|
|B.E/B.Tech. Degree in Electrical / Electronics / EEE / ECE / E&I or any equivalent degree||Power Electronics and Drives|
|B.E/B.Tech. Degree in any branch / M.S / M.Sc. Computer Science or IT or Software Engineering / MCA or any other equivalent degree||Computer Science and Engineering|
|B.E/ B.Tech Degree in any Branch / MCA or equivalent degree.||CSE in Cloud Computing / Big Data Analytics/ Information security|
|B.E/B.Tech. Degree in Chemical/Leather Technology/Biotechnology/Industrial Biotechnology/ Bio-chemical/Bio-Medical/Bio-Informatics or a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or M.Sc. Degree in Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology/Bio-Physics/Biology/Botany/Zoology/Genetics/ MBBS/M.Sc.(Ag) & M.V.Sc.||Biotechnology|
|B.E/B.Tech. Degree in ECE/EEE/Mechatronics/ECE.||Embedded Systems|
|B.Tech(EEE)/ B.Tech(ECE)/ B.Tech(E&I)/any other Equivalent UG degree/ Instrumentation/ Electronics/Control.||Control and Automation|
|B.E/B.Tech Degree in Bio-Medical Engg/Bio-Medical Instrumentation/Medical Electronics/ECE/EIE/ EEE/Biotechnology/Bio-Informatics/Mechanical/M.Sc in Biophysics/ Electronics/Physics/Bio-Medical Sciences/ Bio-medical Instrumentation/Bioinformatics/Biotechnology or MBBS/Degree in Physiotherapy/Occupational therapy of 4 years degree programme.||Biomedical Engineering|
|B.E/B.Tech in CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/EIE/Electronics/Electrical/M.Sc in Electronics/ Applied Electronics/Physics Spec. with Electronics||Computer and Communication Engineering|
|B.E/B.Tech. Degree in ECE / Telecommunication / CSE / EIE / IT / EEE or equivalent.||ECE (IoT and Sensors)|
If you any queries regarding VITMEE 2024 Eligibility Criteria, you can ask your query leave comments below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.