Latest Applications Open 2023:
VNMKV Result 2023 has been released. Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai is a national law university recognized in the year 2014. It is situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
The Maharashtra National Law University Act 2014approved Maharashtra Legislature under the Maharashtra Act No VI of 2014. It is the 18th National Law University made known in India.
In its initial state, MNLU distributed its campus with Tata Institute with Social Sciences. MNLU grants a five-year combined B.An LL.B.(Hons.) course. MNLU Mumbai also provides a one-year LL. M. course in Corporate and Commercial Laws. The admissions are completed through the Common Law Admission Test.
VNMKV Result 2023 – Declared
|Courses Name||Result Link|
|B.Sc Hons||Click Here|
|PG Diploma||Click Here|
VNMKV Result 2023
The result can only be checked through an online approach and no other way is considered.
The University considers the semester-based academic prospectus and its academic session is separated into two semesters explicitly Odd (winter) semester & Even (summer) semester.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- The Odd semester begins in the month of July and terminates in the month of December.
- The even semester spreads from January to May.
- The term-end semester examination is organized in the month of November-December (Odd Semester) and in the month of April-May (Even Semester).
- The Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai Exam Results is professed after the commencement of the examination by the end of December (Odd semester) and in the month of May (Even semester).
- Students can check the results on the authorized website of the University.
- The result has been made available on the website.
- The university is allowed to publicize the result in the form of a merit list.
- The merit list is made accessible in PDF format.
- Applicants are required to have the printout of the result for more admission procedures.
Important points about the Result
After the pronouncement of the result, only skilled applicants can appear in the counselling procedure.
- Aspirants are called for counselling after giving consideration to the rank list.
- The score has the details regarding students like their total marks, name, parents’ name, date of birth, and many other important details.
- Aspirants have to convey the information at the counselling venue at a given time & date for paper confirmation.
- After the conclusion of the counselling process, allotment letters will be issued to the applicants for admission.
How to Check and Download the Result
Students can check the timetable by following the following steps:
- Visit the official website.
- Now, hit the Result link.
- Check your exam & click on that link.
- The result will be shown in a pdf format on the computer screen.
- Check your result and grab the printout of it for upcoming use.
For any other queries about the VNMKV Result 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.