Latest Applications Open 2023:
WB Diploma Pharmacy Admission 2023 Application Form will be released soon. The West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE) provides an admission notification to the candidates in the Two Years Diploma Course in Pharmacy in the various institutes of pharmacy located in West Bengal.
The aspiring and eligible candidates can fill out the application form for Diploma in Pharmacy through online mode by visiting the official website of WBSCTE.
The admission will provide to the candidates in this course based on their eligibility criteria. Here, through this article, applicants will know complete information of WB Diploma Pharmacy Admission Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Admission Procedure.
WB Diploma Pharmacy Admission Dates 2023
The admission schedule of WB Diploma Pharmacy is mentioned below for the candidates, and those applicants who wish to get admission to this program, have to check it.
On the provided schedule through authority, the WB Diploma in Pharmacy Application form has been available on the official website of the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
Those applicants wish to complete their D.Pharm course from the various pharmacy institutes of West Bengal; they can fill out the application form through online mode. Candidates can fill out the application form by following the procedure mentioned below.
- Candidates need to go on the official website of the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education.
- The applicants will get the link to the application form under the diploma in the Pharmacy course section.
- There will be a new registration section on which applicants have to click and enter their enrollment number, index number as provided in the pharmacy admit card.
- Applicants have to fill in all the required details such as personal details and all details after login.
- They should have to fill their choices of institutes and lock it and save it. It cannot be edited once locked.
- Candidates have to check their allotment of seats by visiting the official website after filling and locking choices.
WB Diploma Pharmacy Application Fee
The applicants have to take the printout of the final allotment letter cum money receipt, and it will be provided to them by paying the Final Seat Booking Fee of Rs.500/- through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI.
WB Diploma Pharmacy Eligibility Criteria
The applying candidates must have to check their Eligibility Criteria before filling out the application form of counseling. The Eligibility Criteria of D.Pharm is mentioned below.
- Candidates should be qualified in Higher Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent examination in General Stream Course with Physics, Chemistry & Biology or Mathematics.
- Those applicants should be qualified in Higher Secondary (10+2) examination or equivalent examinations in Vocational Stream Courses; they will not be eligible to get admission in D.Pharm course.
- The age of the candidates should be 17 years on or before 1st January of the year for admission to the Pharmacy Course.
WB Diploma Pharmacy Result 2023
The West Bengal State Council of Technical Education will publish the result of the Diploma in Pharmacy course on its official website, and those applicants will have given the examination in Diploma in Pharmacy course; they can check their results through online mode by visiting the official website.
Applicants should have to use their required details in the required field to check their results.
WB Diploma Pharmacy Counseling Procedure 2023
Following are the online counseling procedure of Diploma in Pharmacy through West Bengal State Council of Technical Education mentioned below for the candidates, and they have to follow it.
Candidates should have to register themselves for the online counseling sessions by submitting all the details such as enrollment number, index number as provided in the pharmacy admit card. They have to fill and lock their choices through online mode by using the password, and if choices are locked, then they cannot be changed.
After filling and locking the choices, candidates have to take the printout of it. The seat will be allotted to the candidates as per their choices, and the applicants will get the final allotment letter cum money receipt, and they have to take a printout of it.
Seat allotted candidates have to make the payment of Final Seat Booking Fee of Rs.500/- through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI, and if applicants have opted for auto-up-gradation, they have to pay Provisional Seat Booking Fee of Rs.2000/- through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI.
The applicants have to report at the allotted college with all original documents (as mentioned afterward) for verification and two copies of the Final Allotment Letter cum Money Receipt to confirm the admission on or before the specified last date for respective phases.
After verifying the documents, applicants will be allotted for final, and those applicants will not be present with required documents for verification on the provided schedule mentioned on allotment letters, they will not be allowed to get admission to the institutes of pharmacy.
Documents Needed for Admission
Applicants should have to carry these required documents at the counseling center for verification, and the documents are
- Admit Card of Madhyamik or equivalent examination as age proof.
- Mark Sheet of Madhyamik or equivalent examination.
- Admit Card of Higher Secondary or equivalent examination.
- Mark Sheet of Higher Secondary or equivalent examination.
- PHARMACY- 2020Admit Card.
- Reservation (SC, ST, PC) related certificates (as applicable)
- Two copies of the Print-out of the Final Allotment Letter cum Money Receipt taken from the counseling web portal after the declaration of counseling result.
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Anti Ragging Affidavit in the prescribed format.
If you have any queries regarding WB Diploma Pharmacy Admission 2023, you can leave your comments below.