Latest Applications Open 2024:
There are many types of Diseases in the Environment by which many of people are suffering from many kinds of Diseases. It is important for people to get every knowledge of the Health to make the health of the people better for lots of work to be accomplished.
World Health Day is used to celebrate with lots of people to provide them with awareness about Health. It is important to look after the Health of every people to make them more Stable and Strong to complete any task easily and quickly.
- The tagline for World Health Day 2022 is: Support nurses and midwives. On World Health Day, we will launch of the first ever State of the World’s Nursing Report 2022.
- The theme of World Health Day 2019 is Universal health coverage: everyone, everywhere.
It said that Health is quite important for every people to provide them with a better capability to work as per the needs of the growing World.
World Health Day is used to celebrate on the 7th April in the year 1950 for making the people aware of the Health activities to fulfill their tasks accurately without any Health problem.
Healthy life makes people live with high confidence and peace to work accurately and quickly. One has to keep all the activities to be accurate for making every work possible with many types of possible ideas and plans.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
People are more reluctant to create any task for the development of the activities which can make everyone happy to fulfill their work.
People should be able to get every activity done in time to achieve every Goal quickly and accurately.
It is possible to handle and tackle every task when the person has good Health to address all the activities. So the Health of the person is paramount to achieve all the activities accurately without any problem.
It is quite manageable to reach every Goal to make the people get that thing by which they require it. People are curious Today to Build a Strong and Better Body for their work and other purposes.
It is vital every person get correct treatment and advice from the Doctors to get them proper Health knowledge about their Body by which they can get every better Treatment for their Body to grow better.
So every people should visit the Doctors to get every type of possible suggestion to focus and maintain their Body for their betterment and success in any task.
There are many types of Gyms and Workouts available for the people to provide them with a better Body according to their requirements.
So it is important for people to visit the Gym to get their Body to become Better for the work they are doing in their daily life.
One has to perform many types of activities to get it cleared for them to come up with better ideas and plans to develop better ways to achieve their goals.
It is safe to get the advice of the Doctors to maintain and make the Body of the people grow better as per their requirement. So One has to keep the good health for the people to get every activity done in a valid period in proper manner.
People nowadays are ambitious to get every activity done at a particular time for achieving their goals in a better way. So it is vital for the people to carry out every task appropriately and in a correct and accurate manner to fulfill any function.
There are many events organized by the Government as well as Non-Government to make the people participate and provide Basic knowledge about the Health.
World Assembly of Health was started in the year 1948 in Geneva by WHO which is also known as the World Health Organization where the Celebration of World Health Day on the 7th April decided.
Commemoration of World Health Day WHO and many other Organisations come together to celebrate World Health Day for the people to make them understand and know the importance of the Health of their life.
World Health Day is used to create a possible awareness to the people to make their Health better to perform any work accurately.
The government is used to provide Small Babies with Polio Injections to make them safe from the Polio problems which are very dangerous for them in the future.
Polio is used to give the Small Babies with the protection from the Cramp to the Whole Body. The government is used to provide every type of Medicines and preventive measures to the people to make people save their life from many dangerous diseases.
It is beneficial for people to perform a lot of Healthy diets by which everyone can be able to get the proper Health to maintain better health.
It is possible for the people to provide lots of Food and Water for them by the Government to the needy people to make them Strong enough to handle and Tackle all the activities in the right way.
WHO is used to fix the issue of Health and controls the people who are suffering from many types of health issues. WHO and many other Organisations are used to provide the individuals with all types of Health Facilities and Services to the people for performing the better task for the goals to achieve in a better way.
It is quite important for the people to gather lots of knowledge for the people to make them confident about the good health results after visiting many NGO’s which made for the people to make their better.
NGO’s is also known as the Non-Governmental Organisations provides the Children’s and people to focus on their health problems and to solve them with better treatment in their Institutions.
Many People participate in World Health Day by providing many speeches to the people about the Health Topics, and they are used to aware of the people to spread the Health news to everyone.
Organizations that participated in the World Health Organization are used to highlight all the activities, and also the news spread to the public through reports with the help of Media like News, Releases of the Press, etc.
People in the World Health Organization are used to do many debates between lots of individuals. Debates did on many Health Related Topics like Essay Writing, Award-Winning, Competitions, and Exhibitions of Art.
The theme of the World Health Day
Theme, slogan, and hashtag 2019
- The theme of World Health Day is Universal health coverage: everyone, everywhere.
- The slogan is “Health for All”.
- The primary hashtag that we are using is #HealthForAll but look out for posts using #WorldHealthDay as well.
- The subject of World Health Day in the year 2017 is “Let’s talk: Depression.”
- The theme of World Health Day in the year 2016 was “Grow up Strengthen Care, Enhance Surveillance, Prevention: Diabetes.”
- The theme for the World Health Day in the year 2015 was “Safety of Food with 5 important keys like 1) Keep 1: Keep Clean, Key 2: Separate raw and Cooking of the Food, Key 3: Thoroughly Cook the food, Key 4: In Safe Temperatures keep Food, Key 5: Use Raw Materials and Safe Water”.
- The theme for World Health Day in the year 2014 was “Disease of Vector-Borne.”
- The subject of the World Health Day in the year 2013 was “Healthy Blood Pressure and also Healthy Heartbeat.”
- World Health Day Theme in the year 2012 was “Good Health makes the better life of the people.”
- The subject of World Health Day in the year 2011 was “No Today’s Action then there will be No cure in future: Anti- Microbial Resistance.”
- The theme for World Health Day in the year 2010 was “Health and Cities make the Cities to become Healthier.”
- The theme for World Health Day in the year 2009 was “Make Hospitals Safe for Emergencies.”
- There was a Theme for World Health Day in the year 2008 that is “Prevention of the Health from the Bad Effects of the Change in the Climate.”
- There was a Theme for World Health Day in the year 2007 that is “Security for the International Health.”
- There was a Theme for World Health Day in the year 2006 that is “Working for Health by coming together.”
- The theme for World Health Day in the year 2005 was “Make every Child and Mother Count.”
- The theme for World Health Day in the year 2004 was “Safety of the Road.”
- The theme for World Health Day in the year 2003 was “Change into a better future for life: For Children Healthy Environment.”
- The theme for World Health Day in the year 2002 was the “Act for Health.”
- The theme for World Health Day in the year 2001 was “Health of Mental: Caring with daring, Stop Excluding.”
- The theme for World Health Day in the year 2000 was “Secure Blood starts by me.”
- The theme for World Health Day in the year 1999 was “the Active Aging makes a difference”.
- There was a Theme for World Health Day in the year 1998 was “Motherhood Safety.”
- There is a Theme of the World Health Day in the year 1997 was “Evolution of the Infectious Disease.”
- There was a Theme for the World Health Day in the year 1996 that is “For Better Life, there are Healthy Cities.”
- The theme for World Health Day in the year 1995 was “Eradication of the Global Polio.”
- There was a Theme for the World Health Day in the year 1994 that is “Health of Oral for a Healthy Life.”
Throughout 2019, we aim to inspire, motivate and guide UHC stakeholders to make commitments towards UHC:
- Inspire—by highlighting policy-makers’ power to transform the health of their nation, framing the challenge as exciting and ambitious, and inviting them to be part of the change.
- Motivate—by sharing examples of how countries are already progressing towards UHC and encourage others to find their own path.
- Guide—by providing tools for structured policy dialogue on how to advance UHC domestically or supporting such efforts in other countries (e.g. expanding service coverage, improving quality of services, reducing out-of-pocket payments).
If you have any queries regarding World Health Day 2024, you can ask your query and leave comments below.
Hi Guys, I am Sandeep Co-founder of IASpaper and UPSCToday Staying in Mumbai (India) and pursuing graduation in Computer Science and Engineering from Mumbai University. I love helping Aspirants.
You may join me on Facebook