Latest Applications Open 2024:
XIC OET 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon. The XIC OET is commonly known as the Xavier Institute of Communications Online Entrance Test and this test is organized through Xavier Institute of Communications.
This examination is conducted to provide admission to the candidates in PG courses of the institute (Journalism & Mass Communication, Public Relations & Corporate Communication, Mass Communication Marathi and Film, Advertising & Marketing Communication, Television, and Digital Video Production).
Those applicants are interested and eligible to get admission in these PG courses from this institute, they can apply in this examination as per the provided schedule. Here, through this article, applicants will get detailed information of XIC OET Exam Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Exam Procedure.
XIC OET 2024 Notification – Application Out Soon
XIC OET Important Dates 2024
The admission dates of XIC OET are mentioned below for the candidates, who are going to fill the application form.
|XIC OET 2024 Application form
|Closing date of submission of Application form
|Declaration of Admit card
|Last date for course fee deposition by selected students
|Display of waiting list candidates (if available)
XIC OET Application Form 2024
The XIC OET Application Form will be available soon and those applicants are wishing to get admission in PG courses from this institute, they can apply in XIC OET by filling the application form with correct and complete details. The application form filling the steps mentioned below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Primarily, applicants need to go on the official webpage of the Xavier Institute of Communications.
- They have to click on the link of the exam and select the course to fill the application form with all the correct and complete details such as the candidate’s name, address, phone, email ID, and other educational qualification details.
- After filling the details, applicants have to upload their scanned copy of the photo and signature on the application form and submit it.
- They should have to pay the application fee of amount INR 3,500 including 14% service tax and it can be paid through online mode using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- After that, applicants have to download and take the printout of the application for further use.
XIC OET Eligibility Criteria
The applicants need to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and the eligibility criteria details mentioned below.
- Nationality: Candidates should belong to Indian Citizenship.
- Qualification: They should be qualified in three years of Graduation from any stream such as Arts, Commerce, Science, BMS, BE, Catering, etc that is approved by the university.
- Age Limit: The candidate’s age should not be more than 35 years to apply in this test.
- The candidates appearing in the final year can also apply in this examination.
XIC OET Exam Pattern
Exam pattern will be helpful for the applicants to know the complete structure of the question paper. The exam pattern details are mentioned below.
|Mode of Examination
|Duration of Exam
|1 hour 30 minutes
|Sections in Paper
|2 (Objective and Subjective)
XIC OET Syllabus
The XIC OET Syllabus will consist of the following sections as
- Language Skills
- General Knowledge and Knowledge of Media
- Logical and Analytical Skills
XIC OET Exam Centers
At these exam centers, the exam will be conducted.
|XIC OET Test Centre
|Xavier Institute of Communications, (XIC)
St. Xavier’s College Campus,
5, Mahapalika Marg,
Mumbai 400 001.
022-22621366 / 1639
|St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous)
30, Mother Teresa Sarani (Park Street)
Kolkata 700 016.
|St. Joseph’s College of Commerce, (Autonomous)
163, Brigade Road,
Bengaluru 560 025.
|St. Vincent’s High School,
2005/2006 St. Vincent’ss Street,
Pune 411 001.
|St. Xavier’s Senior Secondary School
4, Raj Niwas Marg, (Near ISBT, Kashmiri Gate)
XIC OET Preparation Tips
The following are the preparation tips of XIC OET mentioned below for the applicants and they have to follow it.
- Candidates must have to prefer the exam pattern and syllabus for better preparation.
- They need to solve the previous year’s question paper to get an idea of solving the paper on time.
- Make the short notes and timetable to give time to each section.
XIC OET Admit Card 2024
The XIC OET Admit Card will issue to the applicants in the month of April and those applicants have submitted their application form successfully, they will get the admit card on their registered email id.
Candidates must have to carry the admit card with the required documents at the examination center. Applicants must have to check all the details mentioned on the admit card before downloading it.
XIC OET Result 2024
On the official website of Xavier Institute of Communications, the XIC OET result has declared and those applicants have appeared in this examination, they can check their results through online mode by submitting the required details such as registration number.
In the month of June, the result will declare. Students are required to download and also take the print out of the result.
XIC OET Counseling 2024
Applicants with qualified marks in the XIC OET examination will call out for counseling procedures.
There will be group discussion round and personal interview rounds in counseling sessions. Applicants must have to carry the required documents at the interview session and the documents are
- Class 10 Mark-sheet
- Class 12 Mark-sheet
- Graduation certificate of the qualifying examination
- Migration Certificate
- Admit Card of XIC OET 2024
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Class 10 pass certificate for verification of age
- In case the result is awaited, evidence of appearing in qualifying exams
- Self-attested photocopies of all the documents
If you have any queries regarding XIC OET 2024, you can leave your comments below.
Co-founder & Developer at IAS Paper
I am a 20-year-old guy from Mumbai (Maharashtra) currently doing Software Engineering.I love helping people and providing free education.
Official Website http://www.sharozdawa.com