Latest Applications Open 2023:
ACLAT 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon for UG/PG Courses. The ACLAT Exam is managed through Alliance University to offer admission to applicants in various law programs such as BA LLB (Hons) and BBA LLB (Hons) through Alliance School of Law.
As per the marks scored in this examination, applicants will be selected for admission in these law courses. It is the university-level entrance examination conducted every year, and a number of the students may apply in this examination to be qualified for admission in Alliance School of Law.
In this examination, applicants will be allowed based on their eligibility criteria. Applicants will get detailed information about ACLAT, such as dates, application, counselling and admission procedure, etc., through this article.
ACLAT 2024 Notification – Application Released Out
ACLAT 2024 Quick Links
ACLAT 2024 Highlight
|Full-Form||Alliance Common Law Aptitude Test|
|Exam Type||UG & PG|
|Course Offered||Law Other Courses|
|Conducting Body||Alliance University|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
ACLAT Important Dates 2024
Candidates will get the important dates of ACLAT mentioned below for the candidates, and they can check it to be updated.
|Start of online registration||To be Announced|
|End of online registration||To be Announced|
|Exam date||To be Announced|
|Availability of results||To be Announced|
ACLAT Application Form 2024
The ACLAT 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon and Candidates can also fill the application form online or offline. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the application form before the last date of submission.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- The ACLAT 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon for UG/PG Courses.
- First of all, applicants should have to go on the official website of Alliance University.
- Applicants should have to fill the application with all the correct and complete details such as date of Birth, Phone number, other personal details, email ID, etc.
- They can fill out the application form through offline mode by downloading it from the webpage.
- In the application form, applicants must upload the required scanned documents and, after that, pay the application fee.
- The applicants have to submit the application form and take the printout of it for future use.
- Those candidates who have filled the application form through offline mode; they can submit the application form on this address
Alliance School of Law, Alliance University,
Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura-Anekal Main Road,
Anekal, Bengaluru – 562106,
Pay ACLAT 2024 application fees 1000 to register yourselves in ACLAT 2024 exam.
Application fees can be paid through online media by Net banking, credit or debit cards or by using DD/ cash in-person paying in the University office.
Candidates can pay the application fee using net banking and offline mode via bank challan.
|NRI & SAARC Country Nationals||INR 2000|
|Other Foreign Nationals||The US $50|
ACLAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following details regarding ACLAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates who want to apply to have to complete the tenth & twelfth classes or (equivalent) from a recognized board or university. Candidates who want to apply in Post Graduate courses have to complete the degree of law in graduate or B./B. L. recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Percentage: Candidates must have secured a minimum of 45% marks in the above-mentioned examination. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category have to secure 40% marks. Candidates will need to secure a minimum of 45% marks in above mention exam to apply in Post Graduate courses; candidates of the reserved category have to get 40% marks.
- Age limit: there is no upper/lower age limit prescribed by conducting authority (supreme court’s)
ACLAT Exam Pattern 2024
The ACLAT Exam Pattern should prefer by the candidates to understand the structure of the question paper. The exam pattern details provided below.
- Correct Answer= +1 mark, Incorrect Answer= -0.25 marks
The exam comprises of 5 sections
- Language proficiency – 40 marks
- General Awareness – 50 marks
- Legal Aptitude – 45 marks
- Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability – 45 marks
- Numerical Ability – 20 marks
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours|
|Sections in Paper||5 (Language Proficiency, General Awareness, Legal Aptitude, Logical Reasoning & Analytical Ability, and Numerical Ability)|
ACLAT 2024 Syllabus
It will be very helpful for the candidates to go with the syllabus to better prepare for the examination. The ACLAT Syllabus consists such as General Awareness, Numerical Ability, Language Proficiency, Legal Aptitude, and Logical and Reasoning Ability.
- Reading Comprehension, Grammar, Vocabulary, Proverbs, Synonyms, Antonyms, Spellings, Idioms
- Indian & World History, Indian National Movement, Constitution, Contemporary National, Regional, International Political & Economic Perspective Issues, Geography, Environment, Indian Culture, Legal System, Constitutional principles & Practices, Science & Technology, International Organizations, Treaties
- Legal terms, Indian Constitution, its structure, sections, and schedules, Contracts and Constitutional Law, Torts, Vicarious Liability, Contracts and Constitutional Law, IPC, and the CrPC; Strict Liability, Law of Crimes, International Law, Intellectual Property Rights, Legal Awareness covering Constitutional Law and Polity
Logical reasoning & Analytical ability:
- Blood relations, Series, Directions, Critical Reasoning, Syllogism, Analogy
- Mental ability & Logical/ Mathematical analysis, Deductive reasoning, Algebra, Percentage, Profit & Loss, ODD – Even Discretion, Logical fallacy, Analogy, Syllogism, Agreement & Disagreement
ACLAT Preparation Tips
For the better preparation of the examination, candidates should have to prefer the preparation tips.
- Candidates must have to go with the recommended books of ACLAT for better preparation.
- They need to be familiar with the complete syllabus and exam pattern of the ACLAT.
- For exam preparation, candidates should have to make the schedule of study and manage their time.
- They have to revise the syllabus and make the short notes to understand better to write in examination.
|Name of the Books||Author name|
|Constitution of India||Bakshi PM|
|Guide to Judicial Service Examinations||By Universal|
|Legal Awareness/Legal Reasoning||By Bhardwaj|
|The Pearson Guide to CLAT 1st edition||_|
|Manorama Yearbook 2024||_|
|Objective General English 1st Edition||RS Aggarwal|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exam||RS Aggarwal|
|Analytical Reasoning||MK Pandey|
|Legal Aptitude for CLAT and other Law Entrance Exam||AP Bhardwaj|
ACLAT Admit Card 2024
Those applicants have successfully submitted their application form through online or offline mode, they can download the admit card through online mode by visiting on the official website of Alliance University.
By using the Date of Birth and Registration Number in the required field, applicants can download the admit card. The applicants can also take the printout of it for future use.
ACLAT Result 2024
The ACLAT Results will declare in June on the official webpage of Alliance University, and those students who have appeared in the ACLAT entrance examination, they can check their results through online mode by using their registration number and date of birth. Only the registered candidates can check their results; after checking, they can also take the printout of it.
ACLAT Counseling 2024
The Alliance University will conduct the counselling session in different cities to select candidates for admission to the Alliance Institute of Law. It will be conducted through offline mode. As per the marks scored in the examination, applicants will be called out for the counselling procedure.
At the time of counselling, the seat will be allotted to the candidates after completing the admission procedure. Counselling Schedules and cities are provided below for the candidates.
|Selection Dates||July 2024||July 2024|
|Activity||Selection Process||Selection Process|
Documents to Carry for Verification
Candidates must have to carry these required documents for verification and the documents are
- ACLAT 2024 Admit Card
- ACLAT 2024 Score Card
- Class 12th Mark sheet
If you any queries regarding ACLAT 2024, you can ask your query leave comments below.