Latest Applications Open 2024:
The AGRICET 2024, a prominent annual event conducted by Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) in Andhra Pradesh, marks a crucial juncture for aspirants seeking admission to the esteemed Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Honors programs in Agriculture, Horticulture, and Forestry. This state-level entrance examination evaluates candidates on their proficiency in subjects such as Agriculture, Seed Technology, and Organic Farming.
With an ever-increasing craze for careers in agriculture-related disciplines, AGRICET witnesses a significant number of enthusiastic participants each year. The exam serves as a gateway for students to secure admission to premier agricultural institutions, offering a comprehensive curriculum that combines theoretical knowledge with hands-on practical experience.
As anticipation builds for AGRICET 2024, the enthusiasm among aspirants is palpable, reflecting the growing recognition of the importance of agricultural education. The competitive nature of the exam, coupled with the prestigious degree programs it opens doors to, underscores its significance in shaping the future of students aspiring to contribute to the agricultural sector. The data from previous years indicates a robust participation rate, further emphasizing the widespread interest and recognition of AGRICET as a key avenue for pursuing quality education in agriculture and allied fields.
AGRICET 2024 Quick Links
What is AGRICET?
AGRICET, or the Agriculture Common Entrance Test, is an annual entrance examination conducted by Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) in the state of Andhra Pradesh, India. The primary objective of AGRICET is to facilitate admission into the Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Honors programs in Agriculture, Horticulture, and Forestry offered by ANGRAU and its affiliated colleges.
This state-level exam assesses candidates’ knowledge in subjects such as Agriculture, Seed Technology, and Organic Farming. Successful candidates, based on merit, proceed through the counseling process for admission to the mentioned degree programs. AGRICET plays a pivotal role in selecting candidates aspiring to pursue undergraduate studies in the field of agriculture and related disciplines.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
AGRICET 2024 Highlights
AGRICET, conducted by Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, is an annual state-level entrance test facilitating admission to the BSc (Hons) Agriculture Degree Programme, featuring an online exam mode, application process, and diverse test cities across Andhra Pradesh.
|AGRICET (Agriculture Common Entrance Test)
|Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University
|Online (Computer Based Test)
|To be announced
|Admission to BSc (Hons) Agriculture Degree Programme
|INR 1400/- (for general candidates) and INR 700/- (for SC, ST & PH candidates)
|Medium of Exam
|1 hr. 30 min
|No. of Test Cities
|13 cities across Andhra Pradesh
|Exam Helpdesk No.
AGRICET 2024 Important Dates
The schedule for AGRICET 2024 unfolds a series of crucial events, from the release of the notification to the counseling process, with dates yet to be announced, shaping the timeline for aspirants’ participation in this significant agricultural entrance examination.
|Release of AP AGRICET 2024 notification
|2nd week of January 2024
|Registration Start Date
|Last wek of January 2024
|Last Date to Apply without Late fee
|Last week of February 2024
|Last Date to Apply with Late fee
|Last week of February 2024
|AP AGRICET 2024 Application Form Correction
|Last week of February 2024
|Availability of AP AGRICET Hall Ticket 2024
|1st week of March 2024
|Hard copies to reach Convener, AGRICET 2024
|2nd week of March 2024
|Mock test for AP AGRICET 2024
|3rd week of March 2024
|AP AGRICET 2024 Exam Date
|4th week of March 2024
|AP AGRICET Result Date
|Last week of April 2024
|AP AGRICET 2024 final ranks
|1st week of May 2024
|AP AGRICET 2024 Counselling
|2nd week of May 2024
AGRICET 2024 Courses Offered
AGRICET offers a range of undergraduate programs, including Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Agriculture, Horticulture, and Forestry, each spanning four years and combining theoretical knowledge with practical applications.
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Agriculture
|Comprehensive study of agriculture, covering crop production, soil science, agricultural economics, plant pathology, agronomy, and more.
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Horticulture
|Focus on the science and art of growing fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, herbs, mushrooms, flowers, and ornamental trees and plants.
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Forestry
|Encompasses the study of forest ecosystems, conservation, sustainable management of forests, wildlife conservation, and forest economics.
AGRICET 2024 Application Form
The AGRICET application form for 2024 was made available online in the second week of July 2024, coinciding with the release of the official notification. Exclusively accessible through the online platform, candidates were required to complete and submit the application form along with the prescribed fee within a one-month window. Additionally, applicants had the opportunity to submit their applications with a late fee. Aspiring candidates interested in participating in the AGRICET exam can find further details regarding the application process below.
- The AGRICET application form 2024 has been Released Soon.
- Candidates could access and submit the application form exclusively through the online mode.
- Successful application required the completion of the AGRICET application form along with the specified application fee.
- The application process remained open for approximately one month, providing candidates with a defined window to apply.
- Late submissions were also accommodated, with candidates having the option to submit applications with a late fee.
- Aspiring candidates were advised to thoroughly review the eligibility criteria before initiating the application process.
- The application form included essential fields for personal, academic, and contact information.
- Candidates were required to upload scanned copies of necessary documents and photographs as per the specified guidelines.
- An application fee, as prescribed by the conducting body, had to be paid to successfully submit the form.
- The online application system provided a secure and user-friendly interface for candidates to navigate.
- It was crucial for applicants to provide accurate information to avoid discrepancies during the verification process.
- Applicants were encouraged to regularly check the official website for updates and announcements related to the AGRICET application process.
AGRICET 2024 Application Fees
The AGRICET 2024 application fees, varying for General and SC/ST/PH categories, require online payment via net banking, debit card, or credit card, with additional late fees applicable for delayed submissions.
How to Fill AGRICET 2024 Application Form
To fill the AGRICET (Agriculture Common Entrance Test) application form, follow these steps:
- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official AGRICET website.
- Registration: Click on the “Register” or “New Registration” link. Fill in the required details to create a registration account.
- Login: Use the generated login credentials to log in to your account.
- Fill Personal Details: Complete the application form by providing personal details such as name, date of birth, contact information, and address.
- Educational Qualifications: Enter your academic details, including marks obtained in relevant examinations.
- Upload Documents: Upload scanned copies of necessary documents, including photographs and signatures, as per the specified guidelines.
- Category and Gender: Specify your category (General/SC/ST/PH) and gender.
- Course Selection: Choose the desired course, specialization, and exam center preferences.
- Payment of Application Fee: Pay the application fee through the provided online payment options such as net banking, debit card, or credit card.
- Review and Edit: Review the filled information. If any corrections are needed, edit the details.
- Submission: Once satisfied, submit the application form.
- Print Confirmation: After successful submission, take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
- Application Number: Note down the generated application number for future correspondence.
- Check Official Updates: Regularly check the official website for updates, notifications, and announcements related to the AGRICET application process.
Documents Needed to Fill AGRICET 2024 Application Form
To fill the AGRICET (Agriculture Common Entrance Test) application form, you may need the following documents:
- Photograph: Recent passport-size photograph in the specified format and size.
- Signature: Scanned copy of your signature in the prescribed format.
- Educational Certificates: Mark sheets and certificates of qualifying examinations (10th, 12th, or equivalent).
- Category Certificate: If applicable, provide a scanned copy of the category certificate (SC/ST/PH) as per the guidelines.
- Valid ID Proof: A government-issued ID proof such as Aadhar card, passport, or driver’s license.
- Date of Birth Proof: Birth certificate or any other document indicating your date of birth.
- Residence Proof: Proof of residence, such as a utility bill or ration card.
- Bank Details: Details for online payment, including net banking information, debit card, or credit card details.
- Email ID and Phone Number: Active email ID and mobile number for communication purposes.
- Scanned Copies: Ensure that all documents are scanned and saved in the specified format and size as per the application guidelines.
AGRICET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates planning to appear for AGRICET must adhere to the eligibility criteria set by Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University for the year 2024. Failure to meet these criteria will result in disqualification from the examination. It is imperative for candidates to thoroughly review and understand the eligibility conditions before applying for any programs offered by the university. The key eligibility criteria for AGRICET 2024 are as follows:
- Candidates should have successfully completed a two-year diploma program in Agriculture/Seed Technology/Organic Farming.
- The diploma must be obtained from either Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University or Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University.
Final Year Candidates:
- Students in the final year of their diploma courses are also eligible to apply for AGRICET.
- Candidates must have completed 17 years of age as of December 31, 2022.
- The upper age limit for all candidates is 22 years.
- For SC/ST candidates, the upper age limit is extended to 25 years.
- Physically challenged candidates have an upper age limit of 27 years.
- Candidates must be Indian citizens.
- There are no specific domicile requirements; candidates from any state can apply.
AGRICET 2024 Exam Pattern
The AGRICET exam pattern remains consistent with the previous year. Candidates intending to take the exam should acquaint themselves with the latest pattern for a better understanding of the question paper structure and marking scheme.
Prescribed by Acharya N.G Agricultural University (ANGRAU), the AGRICET exam pattern resembles other entrance exams, featuring multiple-choice questions (MCQs) to be completed within a specified time frame. Subsequent to the exam, candidates will undergo a counseling process, with merit list declaration based on their performance in the written test.
|Name of Exam
|Acharya N.G Agricultural University (ANGRAU)
|1 Hour 30 Minutes
|MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)
|AGRICET Official Website
The AGRICET marking scheme awards 1 mark per question with a total of 120 questions, and there is no provision for negative marking.
|Mark Per Question
AGRICET 2024 Syllabus
The AGRICET (Agriculture Common Entrance Test) syllabus, as specified by the college, serves as the comprehensive guide for candidates. All questions in the entrance exam are derived from this syllabus, ensuring that candidates are well-prepared within the defined scope. The syllabus encompasses topics in Agriculture, Seed Technology, and Organic Farming. It’s noteworthy that the AGRICET syllabus is presented in the Telugu language, emphasizing the importance of language proficiency for candidates preparing for the examination.
|Crop Production and Management, Soil Science,
|Agricultural Economics, Agronomy, Plant Pathology,
|Horticulture, Entomology, Agricultural Extension,
|Agricultural Engineering, Genetics and Plant Breeding,
|English, Plant Pathology.
|Agronomy, Genetics and Plant Breeding, Soil Science and
|Agricultural Chemistry, Entomology, Statistics, Plant
|Pathology, Agricultural Extension, Agricultural
|Economics, English, Seed Technology.
|Organic Farming Principles and Practices.
AGRICET 2024 Preparation Tips
Here are some effective AGRICET (Agriculture Common Entrance Test) preparation tips:
- Understand the Syllabus: Familiarize yourself with the AGRICET syllabus, covering topics in Agriculture, Seed Technology, and Organic Farming. Focus on key subject areas.
- Create a Study Plan: Develop a structured study plan that allocates sufficient time to each subject. Prioritize topics based on their weightage in the exam.
- Study Material: Use reliable study materials, textbooks, and reference guides recommended for AGRICET preparation. Make sure your study material is up-to-date.
- Practice Regularly: Solve previous years’ question papers and take mock tests to understand the exam pattern. This helps in improving time management and identifying weak areas.
- Revision Strategy: Plan regular revision sessions to reinforce key concepts. Focus on revising formulas, important facts, and problem-solving techniques.
- Stay Informed: Keep yourself updated with current events related to Agriculture and relevant advancements in the field. This knowledge can be beneficial for the General Knowledge section.
- Mock Tests: Take AGRICET mock tests regularly to assess your preparation level. Analyze the results to identify areas that need improvement.
- Time Management: Practice time management during your study sessions and mock tests. Allocate specific time to each question during the exam.
- Healthy Lifestyle: Maintain a healthy lifestyle with proper sleep, regular breaks, and a balanced diet. Physical well-being contributes to better concentration.
- Clarify Doubts: If you have doubts or uncertainties about any topic, seek clarification from teachers, mentors, or fellow students.
- Stay Calm: On the exam day, stay calm and composed. Manage stress by practicing relaxation techniques. Trust your preparation and focus on the task at hand.
- Follow Exam Instructions: Pay close attention to the exam instructions and follow them meticulously. Read questions carefully before answering.
AGRICET 2024 Admit Card
Candidates who have completed the successful submission of the AGRICET application form can access their admit cards online through the official website. To download the hall tickets, students need to input their registration number, mobile number, payment ID, and date of birth. The hall tickets will be available on the Acharya N.G. Agricultural University (ANGRAU) website, categorized by their respective diploma specializations (Agriculture/Seed Technology/Organic Farming), along with the details of the designated Entrance Test Centres.
How to download the AGRICET 2024 Hall Ticket
To download the AGRICET (Agriculture Common Entrance Test) Hall Ticket, follow these steps:
- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official website of Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University. The official website is www.angrau.ac.in.
- Navigate to the Admit Card Section: Look for the “Admit Card,” “Hall Ticket,” or “Download” section on the homepage.
- Click on the AGRICET Hall Ticket Link: Click on the link provided for AGRICET Hall Ticket. This link may be present in the examination-related announcements or the admit card section.
- Enter Details: Enter the required details such as your registration number, mobile number, payment ID, and date of birth in the provided fields.
- Submit the Information: After entering the details, submit the information. The system will authenticate your details.
- Download the Hall Ticket: Once your details are verified, the AGRICET Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen. Download the hall ticket.
- Print the Hall Ticket: Take a printout of the hall ticket. Ensure that all the details mentioned on the hall ticket are accurate.
- Check Exam Details: Verify the details such as exam date, time, venue, and other relevant instructions provided on the hall ticket.
- Carry the Hall Ticket to the Exam: On the day of the exam, make sure to carry a hard copy of the hall ticket to the examination center.
AGRICET 2024 Exam Day Instructions & Guidelines
On the day of AGRICET, candidates must adhere to essential guidelines: Carry the printed Admit Card and a valid photo ID for identity verification, ensure technical compatibility for the online exam, and carefully follow instructions on login, question format, time management, and submission procedures to facilitate a smooth and successful examination experience. Any specific technical requirements and examination rules should be thoroughly reviewed to ensure compliance.
Instructions on Online Examination
- Admit Card: Ensure to carry a printed copy of your AGRICET Admit Card to the examination center.
- Identity Verification: Carry a valid photo ID (Aadhar card, passport, driver’s license) for identity verification.
- Technical Requirements: Check and ensure that your computer system and internet connection meet the technical requirements for the online examination.
- Login Details: Use the provided login credentials (username and password) to access the online examination platform.
- Exam Time: Be punctual and log in to the examination platform well before the scheduled exam time.
- System Check: Perform any system checks or technical verifications as instructed before starting the exam.
- Instructions Reading: Read all the instructions carefully before beginning the exam.
- Duration: Be aware of the exam duration and manage your time accordingly.
- Question Format: Understand the question format, whether multiple-choice, objective, or other types, as specified.
- Submission: Ensure to submit your responses within the stipulated time.
- Breaks: Follow any specified guidelines regarding breaks during the examination.
- Communication: Avoid any form of communication with other candidates during the exam.
- Technical Support: Contact the designated technical support in case of any technical issues.
- Penalties: Be aware of any negative marking or penalties for incorrect answers.
- End of Exam: Submit your responses and log out at the end of the examination.
AGRICET 2024 Exam Centres
AGRICET offers multiple exam centers across Andhra Pradesh, including locations such as Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam, Guntur, and Kadapa, providing candidates with diverse options for the Agriculture Common Entrance Test.
|AGRICET Exam Centres
AGRICET 2024 Result
The AGRICET results, released by Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, can be accessed by candidates through the official website www.angrau.ac.in. Eligible candidates will be notified about the counseling date exclusively through the university website. In the event of a tie in combined scores, the merit list preparation involves considering factors such as total marks/OGPA in Diploma, SSC Overall Grade Point or Marks Percentage, and if needed, the date of birth, with preference given to the older candidate in case the tie persists.
How to Check the AGRICET 2024 Result
To check the AGRICET (Agriculture Common Entrance Test) result, follow these steps:
- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official website of Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University. The official website is www.angrau.ac.in.
- Navigate to the Result Section: Look for the “Result” or “AGRICET Result” section on the website’s homepage.
- Click on the Result Link: Click on the link provided for AGRICET Result. It may be a separate link or part of the examination-related announcements.
- Enter Details: Enter the required details such as your registration number, hall ticket number, and date of birth in the provided fields.
- Submit or View Result: After entering the details, submit the information. Your AGRICET result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and Print: Download the result or take a printout for future reference. It’s advisable to keep a hard copy of the result for counseling and admission processes.
- Check Counseling Information: Additionally, check the university website for any information regarding counseling dates and procedures. The university may communicate further instructions regarding the counseling process.
AGRICET 2024 Counseling
AGRICET Counseling involves students who achieve the qualifying marks receiving confirmation through the merit list. Once selected, students are required to personally attend the counseling session at the RARS Lam Auditorium in Guntur. During the counseling process, students must submit all necessary documents, participate in the session, and complete fee payment to secure their seat in the chosen course.
Documents Required at Counseling
During AGRICET Counseling, candidates are typically required to bring the following documents for verification:
- AGRICET Admit Card and Rank Card: The admit card and rank card are essential for verification and confirming the candidate’s eligibility.
- Class 10th and 12th Mark Sheets and Certificates: Academic records, including mark sheets and certificates, are crucial for verifying the candidate’s educational qualifications.
- Transfer Certificate (TC): TC from the institute last attended is generally required to verify the candidate’s academic background.
- Category Certificate (if applicable): Candidates belonging to reserved categories need to provide the relevant category certificate (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) for verification.
- Income Certificate: Some institutions may require an income certificate to assess the candidate’s financial background.
- Residence Certificate: Proof of residence may be needed for domicile verification.
- Counseling Call Letter: The official counseling call letter sent by the exam authorities.
- Passport-sized Photographs: Recent passport-sized photographs of the candidate.
- Medical Certificate: In some cases, a medical certificate may be required to ensure the candidate’s physical fitness.
- Photo ID Proof: Any government-issued photo identification like Aadhar card, voter ID, or passport.
The seat intake for AGRICET includes a total of 184 seats distributed across Agriculture, Seed Technology, and Organic Farming, with 112 seats allocated to the University of Agricultural Colleges and 72 seats to Affiliated Agricultural Colleges, subject to specific quota allocations during counseling.
|University of Agricultural Colleges
|Affiliated Agricultural Colleges (6 Nos)
Note: Out of the 72 seats under Affiliated Agricultural Colleges, 65% of the seats will be filled under Convener Quota at the time of counseling. The remaining 35% of seats will be filled by the Management of Affiliated Agricultural Colleges from the merit list obtained from the AGRICET-2019 examination, following the rules and regulations of the University.
AGRICET 2024 Participating Colleges
AGRICET opens the gateway to several prestigious agricultural colleges, each distinguished for its unique offerings and academic excellence.
|Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University
|Sri Venkateswara Agricultural College, Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University
|Agricultural College, Bapatla, Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University
|Agricultural College, Naira, Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University
|Agricultural College, Rajahmundry, Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University
|Agricultural College, Sircilla – Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University
|Agricultural College, Polasa, Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University
|Agricultural College, Mahanandi, Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University
|Agricultural Polytechnic, Basanthpur, Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University
|J.C. Diwakar Reddy Agricultural College
|N.S. Agricultural College
|Agricultural College, Palem – Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University
|Sri Krishnadevaraya College of Agricultural Sciences
|Sri Kinjarapu Yerran Naidu College of Agricultural Sciences
|Agricultural Polytechnic, Madhira, Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University
|Sbvr Agriculture College
|Andhra Pradesh – Other
|Kadiri Babu Rao College of Agriculture
AGRICET 2024 Contact Information
For AGRICET 2024, candidates can contact the examination authorities at the specified address, phone numbers (Convener and Technical Help), and email ID for any inquiries or assistance.
|Contact Details for AGRICET
|The Convener – AGRICET-2024O/o Associate DeanS.V. Agricultural CollegeTirupati – 517502.
|Convener Contact Number
|Technical Help Contact Number
AGRICET serves as a vital milestone for aspiring candidates seeking admission to distinguished agricultural colleges. The participating institutions, renowned for their academic prowess and diverse course offerings, provide students with a comprehensive foundation in agriculture, horticulture, and related fields. The application process, marked by meticulous eligibility criteria and a systematic admission procedure, ensures that qualified individuals have the opportunity to pursue B.Sc. (Hons) programs in these reputable institutions.
The exam pattern, syllabus, and marking scheme, along with the extensive network of exam centers, contribute to a well-organized testing environment. AGRICET’s commitment to excellence is further reflected in its counseling process, seat allocation, and emphasis on document verification. As AGRICET continues to facilitate the journey of passionate individuals into the field of agriculture, it stands as a beacon for academic achievement and future contributions to the agricultural sector.
If you have any other queries about AGRICET 2024, write your questions in the comment box below.
AGRICET 2024 FAQs
What are the passing marks for AGRICET?
The passing marks for AGRICET are determined by the examination authorities and may vary each year. It is recommended to check the official notification or contact the exam conducting body for the specific passing marks for the current year.
Who are eligible for AGRICET?
Candidates eligible for AGRICET are those who have completed two years of diplomas in Agriculture/Seed Technology/Organic Farming from Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University or Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University. Final-year diploma students are also eligible.
What is the entrance exam for AP Agriculture 2024?
The entrance exam for AP Agriculture in 2024 is AGRICET (Agriculture Common Entrance Test), conducted by Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University.
What is the last date for the AGRICET application?
The last date for the AGRICET application is usually mentioned in the official notification. Applicants are advised to check the official website or notification for the specific deadline.
What is the age limit for the AGRICET exam?
Candidates must be at least 17 years old as of December 31, 2022, with an upper age limit of 22 years for general candidates and 25 years for SC/ST candidates. Physically challenged candidates have an upper age limit of 27 years.
When will the notification of AGRICET 2024 be released?
The release date of the AGRICET 2024 notification is not available at the moment. Candidates should regularly check the official website for updates or announcements from the conducting authority.
What will be the mode of the AGRICET exam?
The AGRICET exam is conducted in online mode, which is a Computer Based Test (CBT).
How can I fill out the AGRICET application form?
To fill out the AGRICET application form, candidates need to visit the official website, complete the registration process, fill in the required details, upload necessary documents, and pay the application fee through the specified mode.
Is the AGRICET exam easy?
The difficulty level of the AGRICET exam is subjective and depends on individual preparation. It is advisable for candidates to follow a structured study plan, understand the syllabus, and practice with previous years’ question papers for better preparation.
How to crack the AGRICET exam?
To crack the AGRICET exam, candidates should focus on understanding the syllabus, practicing with sample papers, and revising key concepts. A well-planned study schedule, combined with regular self-assessment, can enhance the chances of success.
Can I get the AGRICET exam admit card by post?
No, the AGRICET exam admit card is usually available for download on the official website. Candidates need to log in using their credentials to access and print the admit card.
Is there an age limit to apply for the AGRICET exam?
Yes, there is an age limit for the AGRICET exam. Candidates must be at least 17 years old and not exceeding 22 years for general candidates, 25 years for SC/ST candidates, and 27 years for physically challenged candidates.
Do I have to give a personal interview if I clear the AGRICET exam?
No, AGRICET is primarily an entrance exam, and the selection is based on the merit obtained in the written test. There is typically no personal interview as part of the selection process.
How can I pay the AGRICET exam application fee?
The AGRICET exam application fee can be paid online through net banking, debit card, or credit card as per the instructions provided during the application process.
What is the application fee for the AGRICET exam?
The application fee for AGRICET varies for different categories. For general candidates, it is INR 1400, and for SC/ST/PH candidates, it is INR 700. Late fees, if applicable, are additional.
My name is Farheen Ansari, and I am a dedicated writer passionate about covering the latest updates in the education sector, specifically Universities and Entrance Examinations. Her interest in the field and commitment to staying up-to-date with the latest developments enable her to provide insightful and informative coverage. With a focus on helping students and parents make informed decisions about their academic pursuits, writing is driven by a desire to share knowledge and promote learning. Join us as we explore the exciting world of education, a trusted source of information and an expert in her field.