Latest Applications Open 2024:
AFMC Nursing 2024 Notification will be Released in 1st week of March 2024. The Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), situated in Pune, Maharashtra, India, stands as a distinguished medical training institution under the auspices of the Indian Armed Forces. Founded in May 1948 on the recommendations of the BC Roy Committee, AFMC emerged post-World War II as a post-graduate teaching facility by amalgamating remnants of various Indian Army Medical Corps units, giving rise to the Armed Forces Medical Services. The landmark establishment of the AFMC undergraduate wing on August 4, 1962, is commemorated annually as AFMC Day, a celebration embraced by its alumni.
Primarily dedicated to medical, dental, and paramedical education, AFMC integrates patient care into its training curriculum. The institution assumes a pivotal role in producing specialists and super specialists, contributing significantly to the healthcare provisions of the Armed Forces in both wartime and peacetime. Beyond education, AFMC actively engages in comprehensive medical research, exploring various disciplines and addressing factors that impact the morale and performance of the Armed Forces.
With a commitment to excellence, AFMC serves as a beacon of medical education and research, ensuring a steady supply of skilled professionals to meet the unique healthcare needs of the Armed Forces. The attached hospitals benefit immensely from the expertise cultivated within AFMC, further solidifying its role as a cornerstone in military healthcare and medical advancements.
AFMC Nursing 2024 Notification – Released Soon
AFMC Nursing 2024 Latest News and Updates
Exciting updates for AFMC Nursing 2024 (NEET 2024) as the exam date is officially set for 5th May 2024. The prestigious Armed Force Medical College orchestrates the annual admission procedure, a national-level event conducted once a year. This announcement marks a significant milestone for aspiring candidates, providing clarity and anticipation for the upcoming examination.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Stay tuned for further details and crucial information regarding AFMC Nursing 2024, shaping the future for those aiming to embark on a rewarding journey in the field of nursing. Prepare for success on 5th May 2024, as AFMC continues its commitment to excellence in medical education and training.
What is AFMC Nursing?
AFMC Nursing refers to the nursing education program offered by the Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) under the Armed Forces Medical Services in India. This program provides a gateway for aspiring female candidates to pursue a career in nursing within the prestigious Armed Forces.
Admission to AFMC Nursing is based on NEET UG scores, and the selection process involves a combination of merit, including NEET scores, a computer-based test (CBT) covering General Intelligence and English, a Psychological Assessment, and an Interview. Successful candidates undergo training in nursing, contributing to the healthcare system, and fulfilling crucial roles within the Armed Forces Medical Services. AFMC Nursing is a unique opportunity for individuals aspiring to blend healthcare expertise with military service.
AFMC Nursing 2024 Quick Links
|AFMC Nursing Notification||AFMC Nursing Exam Dates|
|AFMC Nursing Application Form||AFMC Nursing Eligibility|
|AFMC Nursing Admit Card||AFMC Nursing Result|
|AFMC Nursing Counselling||–|
AFMC Nursing 2024 Exam Dates
AFMC Nursing 2024 with the release of key dates. The application process kicks off in the second week of March 2024, leading to the NEET 2024 exam on 5th May. Aspirants can anticipate the admit card in April, with results expected by the end of May. June marks the initiation of interviews, setting the stage for a crucial year in nursing education.
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Notification released||1st week of March 2024|
|Application form release||2nd week of March 2024|
|Submission of application form||Last week of March 2024|
|Availability of Admit card||Month of April 2024|
|NEET 2024 exam date||5th May 2024|
|Announcement of result||Last week of May 2024|
|Interview Starts from||June 2024|
AFMC Nursing Full Form
AFMC Nursing stands for Armed Forces Medical College Nursing, a prestigious institution offering nursing education under the Armed Forces Medical Services in India. This program provides specialized training for female candidates aspiring to serve in the healthcare sector within the armed forces. Admission is based on NEET UG scores, and successful candidates undergo comprehensive training, combining medical expertise with military service. AFMC Nursing holds a prominent position in shaping healthcare professionals for crucial roles in the Armed Forces.
AFMC Nursing 2024 Highlights
AFMC Nursing 2024 beckons aspiring nurses with distinctive highlights. This national-level admission procedure, organized by the Armed Forces Medical College, opens avenues for female candidates in the field of B.Sc. Nursing. From NEET UG scores to a comprehensive selection process, this article unveils key details for prospective candidates. Join us in exploring the essential information regarding application dates, eligibility criteria, and the path to a fulfilling nursing career at AFMC.
|Admission Basis||Through NEET UG scores, CBT, Psychological Assessment, Interview & choice of institute.|
|Course Offered||4 Years B.Sc. Nursing for female candidates.|
|Application Period||Expected to start in the second week of March 2024.|
|Exam Date||Scheduled for May 5, 2024.|
|Selection Criteria||Final merit cum choice basis.|
|Subjects were assessed||for NEET scores, General Intelligence, General English, and Psychological Assessment.|
|Admission Mode||Online application process.|
|Institutes||Armed Forces Medical College and affiliated institutions.|
|Notification Release||Anticipated in the first week of March 2024.|
|Interviews||are Scheduled to commence in June 2024.|
AFMC Nursing 2024 Courses Offered
AFMC offers a range of nursing, medicine, and paramedical courses. From the four-year B.Sc (Hons) Nursing to specialized programs like Post Basic Diploma in Operation Room Nursing, AFMC caters to varied interests. Additionally, the institution provides various medical courses such as MBBS, MD, and PG Diploma. Embark on a journey of academic excellence and healthcare expertise with AFMC’s comprehensive curriculum.
|B.Sc (Hons) Nursing||4 years|
|Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing)||2 years|
|MSc Nursing||2 years (full-time)|
|Post Basic Diploma/Certificate in Operation Room Nursing||2 years|
AFMC also offers other courses in the medical stream, including
AFMC extends beyond nursing, offering a spectrum of courses in the medical domain. From the esteemed MBBS program to specialized avenues like MD and PG Diploma, the institution provides a holistic medical education experience. Explore diverse paths, including laboratory technology and radiography, contributing to a comprehensive medical skill set. AFMC stands as a beacon for aspiring healthcare professionals, fostering excellence in various facets of the medical field.
|BPMT Laboratory Technician|
|PG Diploma in Medical Lab Technician|
|MD General Medicine|
|MS General Surgery|
|BPMT Radiographic Technician|
AFMC Nursing 2024 Notification
Prepare for a transformative journey in healthcare as AFMC releases the much-anticipated AFMC Nursing 2024 Notification. Scheduled for release in the first week of March 2024, this announcement heralds the beginning of the application process, set to commence in the second week of March 2024.
Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) takes pride in organizing this national-level admission procedure, conducted once a year, offering aspiring female candidates the opportunity to join the esteemed Colleges of Nursing. Stay tuned for crucial details on application procedures, eligibility criteria, and exam dates as AFMC continues its commitment to shaping the future of Armed Forces Medical Services nursing professionals.
AFMC Nursing 2024 Application Form
Aspiring candidates for AFMC Nursing 2024 are urged to review the application process to ensure a seamless submission. The online registration, commencing in the first week of March 2024, mandates accurate details in fields such as qualifying exams and personal information. Uploading required documents, including photographs and signatures, in JPEG format is crucial.
Any inaccuracies in the application may result in rejection, emphasizing the importance of careful submission. The deadline for application submission is anticipated until the second week of March 2024, and candidates should be vigilant regarding correction options, which may or may not be provided. Lastly, a prudent step is to secure a printout of the registration form after successful submission for future reference.
- The online registration for AFMC Nursing 2024 starts in the first week of March 2024.
- Aspiring candidates are urged to review the application process to ensure accurate submission thoroughly.
- Accurate details, especially in fields like qualifying exams and personal information, are mandatory for a successful application.
- Uploading required documents, including photographs and signatures, is a crucial step in the application process.
- Ensure the uploaded documents are in JPEG format, adhering to the specified guidelines.
- Any inaccuracies in the application may lead to rejection, underscoring the need for careful and precise submission.
- The application submission deadline is expected until the second week of March 2024.
- Candidates should be vigilant about correction options, which may or may not be provided after the submission deadline.
- To avoid last-minute hassles, candidates must complete the application before the deadline.
- While the deadline is expected in the second week of March 2024, candidates should stay informed in case of unforeseen changes.
- After successful submission, securing a printout of the registration form for future reference is advisable.
- As the application process is time-sensitive, adopting a proactive approach and adhering to guidelines will contribute to a seamless and successful submission for AFMC Nursing 2024.
AFMC Nursing 2024 Application Fees
The application process for AFMC Nursing 2024 mandates online fee submission exclusively. Candidates can use debit/credit cards or net banking to pay. It is crucial to note that the registration fee, once paid, is non-refundable.
General category applicants will be required to pay an application fee of Rs. 200/-, while candidates belonging to SC/ST categories will be exempted from this fee. This streamlined online payment system ensures convenience for applicants, reinforcing the commitment to a straightforward and accessible application process for AFMC Nursing 2024.
|Mode of Application Fee Submission||Online|
|Accepted Payment Methods||Debit card, Credit card, Net banking|
|Refundability of Registration Fee||Non-refundable once paid|
|Application Fee for General Category Candidates||Rs. 200/-|
|Application Fee for SC/ST Category Candidates||Exempted from the fee|
How to Fill AFMC Nursing Application Form
Filling out the Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) Nursing application form involves several steps. Remember that the application process may change, so it’s essential to refer to the latest guidelines provided by AFMC or the official website.
- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official website of AFMC or the designated portal for nursing admissions.
- Read Instructions: Carefully read the instructions and guidelines in the official notification or prospectus. Ensure you understand the eligibility criteria and other requirements.
- Registration: Start the application process by registering on the portal using a valid email address and phone number. Create a unique username and password.
- Login Credentials: Access your account using the provided login credentials after registration.
- Personal Information: Fill in your details accurately. This includes your name, date of birth, gender, nationality, etc.
- Educational Qualifications: Provide details of your qualifications, including marks obtained in relevant exams. Be prepared with scanned copies of your certificates and mark sheets.
- Upload Documents: Upload scanned copies of necessary documents, such as your passport-sized photograph, signature, educational certificates, and any other documents specified in the guidelines.
- Select Course and Category: Choose the nursing course you are applying for and select the appropriate category (General/SC/ST/OBC).
- Payment of Application Fee: Pay the application fee using the specified mode of payment. Keep the transaction details for future reference.
- Review the Form: Before submitting the form, review all the information you’ve entered to ensure accuracy. Check for any errors or missing details.
- Submit the Form: Once you know all the information is correct, submit the application form.
- Print Confirmation Page: After successfully submitting, download and print the page. This page usually contains essential details like your application number, which you may need for future reference.
- Admit Card: Keep an eye on the website for updates on the release of the admit card. Download it when available and follow the instructions provided.
- Prepare for Exam/Interview: If there is an entrance exam or interview, prepare accordingly. Check the syllabus, gather study materials, and ensure you are well-prepared for the selection process.
The application process, commencing in March 2024, requires meticulous attention to detail and adherence to specific document submissions. This prestigious program offers a gateway for aspiring candidates, combining academic rigour with practical training. As the application window opens, candidates are urged to prepare for a fulfilling career in nursing at the esteemed Armed Forces Medical College.
- Photograph: A recent passport-sized colour photograph of the candidate, preferably in JPEG format.
- Signature: Candidate’s signature in JPEG format, ensuring clarity and legibility.
- Educational Qualification Certificates: Copies of relevant certificates, including 10th and 12th mark sheets and any other applicable educational qualifications.
- NEET UG Scores: The NEET UG scorecard provides evidence of the candidate’s performance in the examination.
- Category Certificate: For candidates belonging to SC/ST categories, a valid and attested category certificate must be submitted.
- Residence Proof: Documents confirming the candidate’s residential address, such as an Aadhar card, passport, or utility bills.
- Valid ID Proof: A government-issued identity proof, like an Aadhar card, PAN card, or passport, to establish the candidate’s identity.
- Date of Birth Proof: A valid document verifying the candidate’s date of birth, such as a birth certificate or Class 10th mark sheet.
- Medical Fitness Certificate: A certificate attesting to the candidate’s medical fitness, ensuring their ability to pursue the nursing program.
- Character Certificate: A character certificate from a recognised authority or institution affirming the candidate’s good conduct and character.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable): A valid and attested caste certificate must be provided for candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST categories.
- Printout of Application Form: A hard copy or printout of the submitted application form for reference and verification purposes.
AFMC Nursing 2024 Application Correction
The AFMC Nursing 2024 Application Correction process allows candidates to rectify errors or discrepancies in their submitted applications. Here are key points regarding the correction facility:
- Correction Period: The availability of the correction facility may or may not be provided by AFMC. Candidates should stay informed through official notifications.
- Authorised Corrections: Permissible corrections typically include details like the candidate’s name, date of birth, educational qualifications, and other essential fields.
- Online Correction: Corrections, if permitted, are usually facilitated through the online portal. Candidates log in with their credentials to make necessary amendments.
- Non-Editable Fields: Some fields, such as registration details and certain personal information, may be non-editable. It’s crucial to enter accurate information during the initial application.
- No Fee Refund for Corrections: Any fee paid during the initial application, including registration fees, remains non-refundable even if corrections are made.
- Verification: After the correction window, submitted details are subject to verification. Inaccurate information may lead to the rejection of the application.
AFMC Nursing 2024 Eligibility Criteria
AFMC Nursing 2024 beckons as a gateway to a distinguished career in healthcare exclusively for Indian female candidates. The eligibility criteria emphasise a 10+2 qualification from a recognised board with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. NEET 2024 is a mandatory step, ensuring a competitive selection process.
- Nationality: Eligibility for AFMC Nursing 2024 is restricted to Indian citizens, ensuring that only individuals with Indian nationality are qualified to apply.
- Gender: AFMC Nursing 2024 opens its doors exclusively to female candidates, underlining a focused commitment to promoting women in nursing.
- Qualification: Candidates must have completed the 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from a recognised board to be eligible for AFMC Nursing.
- Marks Criteria: A minimum aggregate of 50% marks in the qualifying examination is mandatory for candidates applying for AFMC Nursing 2024, ensuring a baseline level of academic proficiency.
- Subjects: Aspiring candidates should have passed with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as subjects in their qualifying examination, emphasising the relevance of these subjects to nursing education.
- Mandatory Exam: Prospective candidates must appear for the NEET 2024 exam, an essential prerequisite for AFMC Nursing admission.
- Appearing Candidates: Students currently in the 12th grade are also eligible to apply for AFMC Nursing 2024, allowing those completing their qualifications to participate in the admission process.
AFMC Nursing 2024 Exam Pattern
NEET 2024, a pivotal examination for medical aspirants, is a rigorous assessment conducted offline in pen-and-paper mode. The exam format encompasses multiple-choice questions (MCQs) in various languages, ensuring accessibility for a diverse pool of candidates.
With 3 hours and 20 minutes, this comprehensive evaluation comprises 200 questions, combining compulsory and optional sections. NEET 2024 employs a precise marking scheme, awarding +4 for correct responses while imposing a penalty of -1 for each incorrect answer, emphasising precision and thorough preparation for aspiring candidates.
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen and Paper Based)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Language||English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Odia, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Punjabi|
|Duration||3 hours and 20 minutes|
|Number of Questions||200 (180 compulsory choices provided in Section B)|
|Marking Scheme||+4 for each correct response|
|Negative Marking||-1 for each incorrect response|
Subject-wise marks distribution and number of questions:
NEET 2024 not only evaluates candidates holistically but also does so with precision, featuring subject-wise distribution of questions and marks. This approach ensures a thorough examination of applicants’ proficiency in each key subject area.
|Subjects||Marks||Number of Questions|
|Total||720 Marks||200 Questions|
AFMC Nursing 2024 Syllabus
AFMC Nursing 2024 preparation journey by understanding the comprehensive syllabus designed to assess candidates in various medical domains. The syllabus encompasses core subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General Intelligence, and English, providing a holistic evaluation of aspiring nursing professionals.
This insight into the syllabus ensures a focused and strategic approach to excel in the AFMC Nursing entrance examination. Stay tuned for a detailed breakdown of topics and concepts vital for success in this esteemed medical education program.
|Subject||Class 11th Topics||Class 12th Topics|
|Chemistry||Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Electronegativity, Equilibrium, Equilibrium in Physical and chemical Process, Some p-block Elements, Hydrocarbons, Environmental Chemistry, Redox Reactions, Hydrogen, Physical and chemical Properties of Water, s-block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals), Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Laws of Chemical Combination, Structure of Atom||Solutions, Elevation of Boiling Point, Solid State, Band Theory of Metals, Electro Chemistry, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, Electrochemistry, p-Block Elements, d and f Block Elements, Haloalkanes and Halloweens, Alcohols, Physical & Chemical Properties of Primary Alcohol|
|Physics||Notion of Potential Energy, Nature of Physical Laws, Kinematics, Speed, Static and kinetic Friction, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Gravitation, Kepler’s law of Planetary Motion, The Universal Law of Gravitation, Physical world and measurement, Velocity, Work, Energy and Power, Laws of Motion||Current Electricity, Electromagnetic Waves, Electromagnetic Spectrum, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Optics, Optical Instruments, Wave Optics, Atoms and Nuclei, Electronic Devices, Conductors, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Electrostatics|
|Biology||Cell Structure and Function, Diversity in the Living World, Three Domains of Life, Cell Theory, Plant Cell and animal Cell, Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants, Tissues, Morphology and modifications, Plant Physiology, Transport in Plants, Photosynthesis, Human physiology||Biology and Human Welfare, Reproduction, Reproduction in Organisms, Biology and Human Welfare, Biotechnology and Its Applications, Principle and process of Biotechnology, Genetics and Evolution, Heredity and variations, Ecology and Environment|
AFMC Nursing 2024 Best Book
For AFMC Nursing 2024, selecting the right study material is crucial for success. One highly recommended book is the “Military Nursing Services (MNS) Exam Guide,” designed specifically for aspirants aiming to excel in the AFMC Nursing entrance exam. This comprehensive guide encompasses essential topics, practice questions, and valuable insights to aid candidates in preparing for the prestigious Armed Forces Medical College Nursing program in 2024.
|Sr.No.||Best AFMC Study Materials|
|1||Indian Army Military Nursing Services(MNS) BSC Nursing Entrance Exam Books(Higher Secondary Level)|
|2||ARMY MILITARY NURSING SERVICE STUDY KIT|
|3||Indian Army Military Nursing Service Exam Objective Type Questions & Answers Books|
|4||Practice Guru AFMC Target Test Series (CD)|
|5||Military Nursing Services MNS for BSC Nursing Exam in Indian Army Complete Guide in English Medium|
AFMC Nursing 2024 Preparation Tips
AFMC Nursing 2024 preparation demands a strategic approach. Understanding the exam pattern and syllabus is pivotal in guiding candidates to tailor a comprehensive study routine. Incorporating practices like solving previous papers, mock tests, and focusing on weaker sections ensures thorough preparation. Additionally, prioritizing health through activities like yoga contributes to a holistic and effective study regimen.
- Understand the Exam Pattern: Begin by thoroughly reviewing the AFMC Nursing 2024 exam pattern, including the number of questions, marking scheme, and time allocation for each section.
- Analyze the Syllabus: Break down the syllabus into specific topics for Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General Intelligence, and English. Identify key concepts and allocate time-based on their weightage.
- Create a Study Routine: Develop a well-structured study routine that allocates daily dedicated time for each subject. Ensure a balanced approach to cover all topics over the study period.
- Solve Previous Year Papers: Practice with previous year’s question papers to familiarize yourself with the exam pattern and understand the questions asked.
- Mock Tests Practice: Take regular mock tests to simulate exam conditions and improve time management skills. Analyze your performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Select Good Study Material: Choose reliable study materials and book references that comprehensively cover the AFMC Nursing syllabus. Utilize authoritative sources recommended by experts.
- Prepare Short Notes: Create concise and organized short notes for quick revision while studying. Summarize key concepts, formulas, and important points for each subject.
- Daily Revision: Allocate time for daily revision to reinforce learned concepts. Regular revision aids in better retention and recall during the exam.
- Focus on Important Topics: Prioritize high-weightage topics during your preparation. Allocate more time to subjects or sections where you may need additional practice.
- Concentrate on Weaker Sections: Address weaker sections by dedicating focused study sessions. Seek additional resources or guidance if needed to strengthen your understanding.
- Take Care of Health: Incorporate breaks in your study routine to avoid burnout. Practice yoga or other relaxation techniques to manage stress and stay physically and mentally fit.
- Stay Consistent: Consistency is key. Stick to your study routine, adapt it as needed, and stay committed to your preparation goals. Regular and focused efforts will contribute to a successful AFMC Nursing 2024 exam outcome.
AFMC Nursing 2024 Admit Card
The AFMC Nursing 2024 admit card is expected to be available in April 2024. To download it, candidates should use their login details, such as application number or date of birth. Admit cards will not be issued through offline modes or postal services. The admit card will include crucial details like the candidate’s name, exam date, time, venue, and a photograph.
On the exam day, candidates must carry the admit card, a photo ID proof, and a passport-sized photograph. Entry to the examination centre will not be permitted without the admit card. It is advised to take a printout of the hall ticket and keep it safe for reference.
How To Download Hall Ticket
Downloading your hall ticket is crucial in preparing for any examination. It ensures your eligibility and access to the exam centre. This guide will walk you through the simple and essential steps to download your hall ticket, providing a seamless experience for your upcoming exams. Follow these instructions carefully for a stress-free and successful hall ticket retrieval process.
- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official website of the AFMC or the designated portal for nursing admissions.
- Login: Use your credentials, such as application number and date of birth, to log in to your account.
- Navigate to the Admit Card Section: Look for the “Admit Card” or “Download Hall Ticket” section on the website. It’s usually prominently displayed on the homepage or the candidate’s dashboard.
- Verify Details: Verify that the details displayed on the screen, such as your name and application number, are correct.
- Click on Download: Click the “Download” or “Print” button to initiate the download process.
- Save the Admit Card: Once the admit card is displayed on the screen, save it to your device. It’s often in PDF format.
- Check Details on Admit Card: Double-check all the details on the admit card, including your name, photograph, exam date, time, and venue.
- Print a Copy: Take a printout of the admit card. Ensure that the print is clear and that all details are legible.
- Read Instructions: Carefully read instructions on the admit card regarding the examination day and what items you need to carry.
- Gather Required Documents: Along with the admit card, gather the necessary documents such as a valid photo ID proof (Aadhar card, passport, etc.) and a passport-sized photograph.
- Keep It Safe: Store the printed admit card in a safe and easily accessible place. You may need to show it multiple times during the examination process.
- Contact Authorities if Issues Arise: In case of discrepancies or issues with the admit card, promptly contact the examination authorities for clarification and resolution.
AFMC Nursing 2024 Exam Centres
The AFMC Nursing 2024 examination is anticipated to be conducted across various exam centers to accommodate candidates from different regions. These exam centres are strategically selected to ensure accessibility and convenience for applicants. Aspiring candidates can expect a comprehensive list of exam centres, providing them with options to choose a location that best suits their preferences and logistical considerations.
The distribution of exam centers reflects AFMC’s commitment to facilitating a seamless examination process for candidates aspiring to join the prestigious Armed Forces Medical College Nursing program in 2024.
|Jammu||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Port Blair||Andaman and Nicobar|
|Udhampur||Jammu and Kashmir|
Required Documents at the Exam time
When appearing for the AFMC Nursing 2024 exam, candidates must ensure they have the following essential documents:
- Admit Card: The printed copy of the AFMC Nursing 2024 Admit Card downloaded from the official website.
- Identity Proof: A valid government-issued photo identity proof (Aadhar card, passport, voter ID, or driver’s license) matching the name on the Admit Card.
- Photograph: A recent passport-sized colour photograph identical to the one used in the application form.
- Stationery: Pens, pencils, and any other necessary stationery items. It’s advisable to carry spares.
- Water Bottle: A transparent water bottle to stay hydrated during the exam.
- Watch A simple, non-digital watch to keep track of time during the exam. Ensure it does not have any data storage capabilities.
- Face Mask: Per prevailing guidelines, candidates may need to wear a face mask.
- Gloves: Some candidates prefer to wear disposable gloves, especially during health concerns.
- Hand Sanitizer: A small bottle of hand sanitiser for personal hygiene.
- Biometric Thumb Impression: A biometric thumb impression may sometimes be required at the exam centre.
- PWD Certificate (if applicable): Persons with Disability (PWD) category candidates should carry the relevant certificate.
- Medical Certificate (if required): If specified, a medical certificate declaring fitness for the exam.
- Instructions and Guidelines: Thoroughly read and carry any specific instructions or guidelines provided by the exam authorities.
- Emergency Contact Details: Carry a piece of paper with emergency contact details in case of unforeseen circumstances.
AFMC Nursing 2024 Result
The AFMC Result for the year 2024 is anticipated to be revealed online, marking a pivotal milestone in the examination process. Expected to be declared in the last week of May 2024, candidates can access their scores via the candidates’ portal on the official website. It is imperative for candidates to meticulously scrutinise their subject-wise scores, ensuring an accurate reflection of their performance in each section.
Prompt communication with the official authorities is recommended for resolution in case of discrepancies. Successful candidates are advised to secure a printout of the scorecard, which holds validity for one year. This comprehensive result will encompass subject-wise scores, overall performance, and essential personal details, serving as a crucial document for subsequent admission procedures.
How to check the AFMC Nursing result:
Checking the AFMC Nursing result involves several steps. Please note that the process may vary, and referring to the specific guidelines provided by AFMC or the official website is crucial.
- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official website of AFMC or the designated portal for nursing admissions.
- Navigate to Results Section: Look for a dedicated section related to exam results on the website’s homepage or in the candidate’s login area.
- Login with Credentials: Enter your login credentials, which may include your roll number or application number and date of birth.
- Find the Result Link: Locate the link to the AFMC Nursing result. It might be labelled as “Check Result” or something similar.
- Click on the Result Link: Click on the result link to access the result page.
- View or Download Result: Once on the result page, you may have the option to view the result online or download it as a PDF. Follow the provided instructions.
- Check Details: Verify that the details mentioned on the result, such as your name, roll number, and scores, are accurate.
- Print a Copy: If there’s an option to print the result, take a printout for future reference. This is especially important for counselling and admission processes.
- Look for Merit List: Check if a merit list is available. Some exam results include a merit list that ranks candidates based on their performance.
- Check Cut-off Scores: If applicable, check the cut-off scores to see if you meet the eligibility criteria for further stages of the admission process.
- Follow Further Instructions: Read any additional instructions provided along with the result. This may include details about counselling or subsequent rounds.
- Contact Authorities if Needed: In case of discrepancies or any queries about the result, contact the examination authorities promptly.
- Keep a Copy for Future Reference: Save a digital copy of the result and any related documents for future reference. It’s essential for the admission process.
- Participate in Counseling (if applicable): If counselling is part of the admission process, make sure to participate as per the schedule and guidelines provided by the AFMC.
AFMC Nursing 2024 Selection Procedure
The AFMC Nursing 2024 final selection process is a comprehensive evaluation based on merit, written objective tests, NEET scores, and interviews. The admission procedure and counselling are organized in June 2024, and only eligible candidates will be selected for the interview rounds. Candidates must be physically fit for consideration.
- Merit List and Written Test: Final selection is based on the merit list and the written objective test. The merit list considers NEET scores and will be released separately for all categories.
- Admission Procedure/Counseling: Admission and counselling are scheduled for June 2024. Eligible candidates will be selected for interview rounds during the counselling process.
- Eligibility Criteria: Only physically fit candidates will be eligible for admission. Eligibility is determined based on the merit list, interview performance, and medical fitness.
- Written Objective Test: The authority conducts the written objective test at selected examination centres nationwide.
- Document Verification: Original documents and photocopies must be brought for verification. Important documents include Class 10th and 12th mark sheets and certificates, GAP certificate, NEET UG 2024 score card, AFMC Nursing 2024 Admit Card Score Card, Character certificate, Medical fitness certificate, Domicile or caste certificates, and passport-size photographs.
- Selection Criteria: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the written test, interview rounds, and overall medical fitness.
- NEET UG 2024 Score Card: The NEET UG 2024 scorecard is crucial for eligibility and selection.
- Interview Rounds: Eligible candidates are called for interview rounds during the final selection.
- Physical Fitness: Physical fitness is a prerequisite for admission to AFMC nursing courses.
- GAP Certificate: A GAP certificate is required for candidates with gaps in their academic years.
- Character Certificate: A character certificate is necessary for verifying the candidate’s conduct.
- Domicile or Caste Certificates: Domicile or caste certificates may be required per the specified eligibility criteria.
- Passport Size Photographs: Candidates need to carry passport-size photographs for documentation.
AFMC Nursing Participating Institutes
The AFMC Nursing program is conducted by premier institutions across India. These participating institutes, renowned for their commitment to excellence, include Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune, Command Hospitals in Bangalore and Lucknow, and other esteemed institutions in Kolkata, Mumbai, and New Delhi. The AFMC Nursing program offers aspiring nurses a pathway to prestigious institutions, shaping their careers in healthcare with comprehensive training and academic rigor.
|CON, AFMC, Pune||Pune|
|CON, CH (EC), Kolkata||Kolkata|
|CON, INHS Asvini, Mumbai||Mumbai|
|CON, AH (R&R), New Delhi||New Delhi|
|CON, CH (CC), Lucknow||Lucknow|
|CON, CH (AF), Bangalore||Bangalore|
|Command Hospital, Bangalore||Bangalore|
|Command Hospital, Lucknow||Lucknow|
AFMC Nursing 2024 Contact Information
|Director and Commandant||Lt Gen Narendra Kotwal, SM, VSM||Address: Armed Forces Medical College, Wanowrie, Pune – 411040||–|
|Dean and Deputy Commandant||Maj Gen D Vivekanand||Address: Armed Forces Medical College, Wanowrie, Pune – 411040||–|
|Brigadier in Charge Administration||Brig Naveen Grover||Address: Armed Forces Medical College, Wanowrie, Pune – 411040||Email: brigadmafmc[dot]ids[at]gov[dot]in|
|Brig Administration (UG)||Air Cmde Anurakshat Gupta||Address: Armed Forces Medical College, Wanowrie, Pune – 411040||Email: brigadmugafmc[dot]ids[at]gov[dot]in|
|Brig I/C Training||Brig Anuj Chawla||Address: Armed Forces Medical College, Wanowrie, Pune – 411040||Email: brigtrg[dot]afmc[at]nic[dot]in|
|Colonel Training (PMT)||Col A Sobti||Address: Armed Forces Medical College, Wanowrie, Pune – 411040||Email: coltrgpmt[dot]afmc[at]gmail[dot]com|
|Colonel Training (GW)/Registrar||Col RK Yadava||Address: Armed Forces Medical College, Wanowrie, Pune – 411040||Email: trgoffr[dot]afmc[at]nic[dot]in|
|Colonel In Charge Administration||Surg Capt Wahida Prizm||Address: Armed Forces Medical College, Wanowrie, Pune – 411040||Telefax: +91 (20) 26363300|
|OIC IT Cell Medical Informatics||Lt Col Sandeep Sharma||Address: Armed Forces Medical College, Wanowrie, Pune – 411040||sandeepsharma[dot]911y[at]gov.in|
|OIC Admission Cell (MBBS)||Lt Col T Sachin||Tele: +91 20 26334230, +91 20 26330781||Email: oicadmission[at]gmail[dot]com|
|Brig Trg (Post Graduate)||Brig Trg Tele/ fax +91 20 26331580||–||–|
|College of Nursing (Nursing Courses)||College of Nursing Tele / fax 26334204||–||–|
|College Administration||Brig i/c Adm Tele Fax 26333065, 26363300||–||–|
AFMC Nursing stands as a beacon of excellence in nursing education, fostering a cadre of dedicated healthcare professionals. With a commitment to academic rigour, ethical practice, and holistic development, AFMC Nursing prepares individuals for the noble journey of serving in the armed forces medical services. The comprehensive curriculum and state-of-the-art facilities provide a nurturing environment for students to excel.
Aspiring nurses undergo rigorous training imbued with service, discipline, and compassion values. The leadership and administrative team, led by stalwart figures, ensure the seamless functioning of the institution. AFMC Nursing’s holistic approach not only shapes competent nurses but instils a sense of duty and responsibility, contributing to the healthcare landscape and the nation.
AFMC Nursing 2024 FAQs
How do I become an AFMC nurse?
To become an AFMC nurse, you need to qualify for the AFMC Nursing entrance exam, which is usually conducted once a year. Successful candidates undergo rigorous training at the Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) before joining the armed forces medical services.
Is NEET required for AFMC Nursing?
Yes, NEET (UG) scores are required for AFMC Nursing admission. The selection process involves NEET scores, Computer-Based Testing (CBT), Psychological Assessment, Interview, and choice of institute.
Is nursing available in AFMC?
Yes, nursing education is available at AFMC. The college offers a B.Sc Nursing course for aspiring candidates.
What are the fees for BSc nursing in AFMC?
The fees for B.Sc Nursing in AFMC may vary. It is advisable to check the official AFMC website or contact the institution for the most accurate and up-to-date information.
Who is eligible for AFMC Nursing?
Eligibility criteria may include passing the 10+2 examination with specified marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English. Female candidates meeting the age criteria are eligible.
What is the salary of an AFMC nurse in India?
Salaries for AFMC nurses in India vary based on rank, experience, and other factors. Generally, armed forces’ nursing personnel receive competitive salaries with additional allowances.
What is the rank of a Nurse in the army?
The rank structure for nurses in the army includes designations such as Lieutenant, Captain, Major, Lieutenant Colonel, Colonel, Brigadier, and so forth.
When will the registration process for AFMC Nursing 2024 start?
The registration process for AFMC Nursing 2024 is expected to start in the first week of March 2024.
Is there any negative marking in the exam?
The official notification or information brochure will provide details about the examination pattern, including whether there is a negative marking.
What will be the last date to submit the application form?
The last date for submitting the application form for AFMC Nursing 2024 is likely in the last week of March 2024.
Can I submit the application form through offline mode?
Generally, AFMC Nursing applications are submitted online. Check the official website for specific instructions.
What types of questions will be there in the entrance examination?
The entrance examination may consist of multiple-choice questions (MCQs) covering subjects like General Intelligence, General English, and nursing-related subjects.
What will be the mode of examination?
The mode of examination is usually computer-based testing (CBT).
Can I edit my application form after the final submission?
The possibility of editing the application form after submission depends on the specific instructions provided during the application process.
Can male candidates apply?
Generally, AFMC Nursing is exclusively for female candidates. Male candidates may explore other opportunities within the armed forces.
When to apply for AFMC 2024?
Applications for AFMC Nursing 2024 are expected to be available from the second week of March 2024.
How to apply for B.Sc Nursing in AFMC?
To apply for B.Sc Nursing in AFMC, candidates must fill out the online application form on the official website during the specified registration period.
How can I join AFMC for MSc Nursing?
AFMC offers M.Sc Nursing courses. To join, candidates typically must meet the eligibility criteria, including possessing a B.Sc Nursing degree.
What is the cutoff for BSc nursing AFMC?
The cutoff for B.Sc Nursing in AFMC varies each year and is based on factors like the number of seats and the performance of candidates in the entrance exam.
What are the fees for BSc Nursing in AFMC?
The fees for B.Sc Nursing in AFMC can vary. For accurate information, refer to the official AFMC website or contact the institution directly.
What is the salary of an AFMC BSc nurse?
The salary for AFMC B.Sc, Nursing graduates in the armed forces is competitive and includes additional allowances.
Is NEET compulsory for AFMC nursing?
Yes, NEET (UG) is compulsory for AFMC Nursing admission.
How can I join B.Sc Nursing in the Army?
To join B.Sc Nursing in the Army, candidates can explore opportunities through institutions like AFMC, which offer nursing courses with subsequent service in the armed forces.
How to get into AFMC 2024?
To get into AFMC 2024, aspiring candidates must qualify for the AFMC Nursing entrance exam by following the official application process.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.