Latest Applications Open 2023:
AFMC Nursing 2023 Results will be declared in June 2023. The AFMC (Armed Forces Medical College) provides admission to the candidates based on marks scored in the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing examination.
Those applicants who wish to get admission to the various nursing programs from the Armed Forces Medical College; they can apply for this examination by filling out the application form online.
Based on eligibility criteria, admission will provide to the candidates. Through this article, applicants will get detailed information on AFMC Nursing, including AFMC results, result dates, and procedures to check the result.
AFMC Nursing 2023 Result – Declaring in June
AFMC Nursing 2023 Result
The AFMC Nursing 2023 Result will be Declared, and those applicants who have participated in the interview round, can check the AFMC Nursing result.
As per the result of the candidates, they will be shortlisted in the category-wise merit list prepared through the authority. Only the merit list candidates will be call out for the counselling procedure.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
In April or May, the result will declare through the authority, and the applicants should have to enter the required details such as roll number and date of birth.
AFMC Nursing 2023 Result Dates
There are the Important Dates of AFMC Nursing result has mentioned below for candidates, and they have to check it.
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|AFMC Nursing 2023 exam date||7th May 2023|
|Declaration of result||May/June 2023|
|Date of interview||June 2023|
How to Check and Download the AFMC Nursing Result
The applicants can check and download the AFMC Nursing result by following the procedure mentioned below.
- First of all, candidates should have to visit the official website of Armed Forces Medical College.
- Candidates should have to click on the link to download results on the official webpage.
- They should have to enter the required details such as roll number and date of birth in the required field.
- The AFMC Nursing result will display to the candidates, and they should have to take the printout of the result for future use.
Details Mentioned on AFMC Nursing Result
The AFMC Nursing result will have the following details, and the applicants should have to check it.
- Candidate’s Roll No
- Marks obtained out of 150
AFMC Nursing Counseling 2023
Those applicants who have scored qualified marks in all India-level entrance examinations will be selected in the merit list; they will be called out for the interview session, it will be held in May.
Candidates should be fit medically, and the Medical Board of Military Medical Officers will check it. The shortlisted applicants will be required to execute a bond of an agreement to serve in the Military Nursing Service for a minimum period as permanent commissioned officers on successful completion of the course.
If you any queries regarding AFMC Nursing 2023 Result, you can ask your query and leave comments below.