Latest Applications Open 2024:
AFMC PG Medical Admission 2023 Application Form will be Released Soon. The AFMC (Armed Forces Medical College) is a popular medical institute of India and it was set up in the month of May 1948 by the recommendations of the BC Roy Committee by the amalgamation of various defense medical organizations.
The Directorate General of Health Sciences (DGHS) and the Directorate General Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS) have conducted the AFMC PG Medical Admission to provide admission to the candidates in postgraduate medical courses. Admission will be provided to the candidates in this medical college on the basis of marks scored in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for PG.
From this article, applicants will get detailed information of AFMC PG Medical Admission dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Admission Procedure.
AFMC PG Medical Admission 2023 Notification – Application Start Soon
AFMC PG Medical Admission Important Dates 2023
The important schedule of AFMC PG Medical Admission is provided below for the candidates who are going to fill the application form.
AFMC PG Medical Counseling Registration 2023
On the official website of the Medical Counseling Committee, the AFMC PG Medical Counseling Application form will be available from March 2023.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Candidates with qualified marks in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for PG will be eligible to fill the registration form of AFMC PG Medical Counseling through the following simple procedure mentioned below.
- Candidates should have to go on the official website of the Medical Counseling Committee and they should have to register themselves by entering the details such as the Name of the candidates, Educational Detail, NEET score, etc.
- The applicants have to take the printout of registration details and keep it safe to present at the counseling center.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.1000/- after submitting the application form.
AFMC PG Medical Admission Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have to check their eligibility criteria before filling out the application form the eligibility criteria details are
- The applicants qualified in an MBBS degree registered with State Medical Council or MCI and who completed their internship by March can apply for this admission.
- The maximum age of the candidates should be 35 years as of Apr 2023.
- Candidates of foreign must be qualified in MBBS / equivalent examination and also qualified NEET-PG must be eligible for admission.
- The canceled and failed candidates for reporting in previous seats allotted to them will not be eligible for admission in PG courses.
- Applying candidates should belong to Indian Citizenship.
AFMC PG Medical Admission Merit List 2023
The AFMC PG Medical Admission merit list will publish on the official website of the Medical Counseling Committee.
Those applicants will be qualified in the NEET PG Examination; they will be selected in the merit list. Candidates selected in the merit list will call out for counseling procedures. The merit list will display details like venue, date, and timings.
AFMC PG Medical Admission Cut Off
Candidates must have qualified marks as cut off marks of NEET PG to be selected for admission.
AFMC PG Medical Admission Counseling 2023
The counseling procedure will be conducted through Medical Counseling Committee. Candidates selected in the merit list will call out for counseling procedure and they should have to be present at the counseling center with the required documents for verification.
Only the admission letter received candidates will be allowed to attend the counseling session. On the basis of marks obtained in the NEET-PG Examination, choice filling, seat availability, and document verification, the seats will be allotted to the candidates.
AFMC PG Medical Bond Agreement
Those civilian candidates have got remained seats for AFMC PG Medical Admission in AFMS institutions; they should have to sign the bond agreement to serve as Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officers for 5 years with the Armed Forces Medical Services. If candidates failed to do so they have to pay an amount as sanctioned by the Government of India.
On the official website, the bond money will be uploaded and as per the government rules and regulations the bond format will be amended and the candidates have to furnish new bonds to the Commandant of the college in which they will get admission.
On the non-judicial stamp paper and registered/notarized, the bond will be executed and it will be submitted on the day of counseling and candidates must have to incur the expenses in the registration of the bond agreement.
Documents Needed for Admission
Applicants should have to carry these required documents at the counseling center.
- Six passport-size photographs
- Copy of NEET PG admit card 2023
- AFMS PG medical registration slip
- NEET PG Scorecard 2023
- MBBS pass certificate
- Class 10 pass certificate (proof of date of birth)
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Permanent/Provisional Medical Council/SMC registration certificate
- Attempt Certificate
- First to Final MBBS mark sheets
- Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate
- Allotment Letter (will be made available after the conclusion of counseling)
- Subject-specific certificate (only for Priority III candidates)
- Release order from Armed Forces Medical Services by DGAFMS/concerned Medical Directorate and movement order from last unit (only for Priority IV candidates)
AFMS PG Medical Participating Institutes
These institutes have participated in the counseling process of AFMC PG Medical Counseling.
- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
- Institute of Aerospace Medicine, Bangalore
- INHS Asvini, Mumbai
- Army Hospital (Research & Referral), Delhi Cantt
- Command Hospital (Eastern Command), Kolkata
- Command Hospital (Air Force), Bangalore
- Command Hospital (Central Command), Lucknow
- Command Hospital (Western Command), Chandimandir
If you have more questions about AFMC PG Medical Admission 2023, you can write your queries in the comments box below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.