Latest Applications Open 2023:
AGMC 2023 PG Admit Card will be releasing soon. Agartala Government Medical College (AGMC), Agartala extends undergraduate and postgraduate courses concerning medicine. Admissions to the MBBS course offered through this college are made wholly on the source of NEET.
NEET is an offline entrance test directed by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) annually to endow admission to Medical Colleges distinguished by MCI.
Candidates will retrieve admit cards in an online method. Aspirants can download the Admit card by getting into their registered accounts. The Hall Ticket embraces all the information correlated to contention and examination that a contender may try to find.
Contenders would jot down that it is very vital to carry Admit Card at the examination hall as lacking the occurrence of the admit card, no entrant will be permitted to seem in the exam in any event.
AGMC 2023 Admit Card Details
Candidates appearing in the exam are directed to check all the details declared in the admit card as specified below –
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Candidate’s name.
- Date of birth
- Roll number
- Test date
- Test City
- Examination reporting time
- Application number
- Category applied for
- Course applied for
- Invigilator signature
- Candidate’s signature
Photo Id List along with Admit Card
Aspirants who need to bring the things mentioned here –
- Hall Ticket
- Identity proof (Aadhar card/Voter id card/Passport/Pan card/Driving license)
How to Download
Contenders can track the given simple steps to download admit card/hall ticket:
- Go to the official link.
- Open by inserting your Email ID, DOB & Roll No., or your Application Number & Verification Code.
- Tick on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Now, the admit card shows on the screen.
- Download and grab the printouts of the admit card for more references.
Instructions for Candidates
- AGMC 2023 PG Admit Card will be Released soon.
- Admit Card 2023 will be existing in online means.
- Contenders who effectively fill the application form will only be capable of accessing the Admit Card.
- The applicants are directed to confirm all the minutiae said on the admit card, and in the event of any difference, contenders can make contact with the Committee about the same.
- Contenders need to download their hall tickets using login and password through the official link of the admit card provided on the page.
- Contenders are also guided to retain additional copies of the admit card as in the case of misplacement of one; the other copies can be benefitted later.
- No contender will be permitted to enter the examination hall lacking the company of Admit card 2023 .
- Also, the admit card needs to be along with any of the identity proofs.
AGMC 2023 Result
- The release date for the results will be announced on the official website.
- Applicants will have to log in with their registration number in order to get their results.
- Results will be available on the official website a few days after the examination is completed.
- It is also advised to keep extra printed copies of the results as they will be required in future
AGMC 2023 Counselling
The selection for the counseling depends on the merit list.
Documents Required for Admission
- Certificate of selection from the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination.
- Marks Sheet of Higher Secondary 10+2 (Science side with biology) or an equivalent Examination.
- Passport size 4 colored photographs.
- Admit Card/ Roll number of S.S.L.C. / Madhyamik Examination.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- BPL Card if available.
- SC, ST or Category I Certificate if applicable.
- Income Certificate.
- Certificate of Bonafide Residency.
- Character Certificate.
For any other queries about AGMC Admit Card 2023 , you can leave your queries below in the comment box.