AIIMS Application Form 2018 Released – Apply Here for AIIMS MBBS
AIIMS 2018 Application Status is releasing on 20th April 2018. The AIIMS 2018 application form is available during January 2018. The application form is only available online. The entire Institute of Medical Sciences of India, New Delhi, completed the AIIMS MBBS exam to access the 700 MBBS seat for several AIIMS facilities (New Delhi, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Rishikesh, Bhubaneswar, Patna, and Raipur). In this case, applicants will be able to verify all the details of the AIIMS 2018 Application Form.
AIIMS Application Form 2018 – Application Status Releasing on 20th April
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Final Registration Status is publishing on 20th April 2018. The link will be provided here.
AIIMS 2018 MBBS Application Form can be filled till 5th March 2018 (5:00 PM). Click here to fill the application.
Click here to view Instructions for Registration.
AIIMS Application Form 2018
Candidates can check the details about AIIMS application form 2018:
- The application form will be invited through online mode only.
- The application process will be started from 5th February 2018.
- The last date to fill the application is 5th March 2018.
- Approximately, a period of one month will be provided for form submission.
- The application process will consist of 6 steps that include registration, fee payment, city choice, qualification details, image upload and print application form.
- Candidates must enter all details carefully in the application form.
- Scanned images of signature, photograph, and thumb impression must be uploaded in the prescribed format.
- Candidate’s don’t forget to take a printout of the filled-in application form.
Aspirants can pay the fee through online mode. The application fee is payable through debit card/credit card/net banking. Here, we have mentioned the category-wise application fee of AIIMS 2018:
|General/ OBC (Both Creamy and Non-creamy Layers)||Rs. 1000/-|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs. 800/-|
Aspirants can apply for AIIMS 2018 after reading the eligibility given below:
- Nationality: Indian Citizens, OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and Foreign Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Age Criteria: The lower age of the candidate must be 17 years as on the 31st December 2018.
- Qualifying Exam: Must pass 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English are the compulsory subjects that candidates must have in qualifying exam.
- Minimum Marks: Applicants must have obtained a minimum aggregate of 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/OPH).
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates those who are in final year are also eligible to apply.
AIIMS Application Dates 2018
Here, we are giving the tentative application dates for AIIMS 2018 exam. Aspirants can apply as per the prescribed dates:
|Commencement of online registration||5th February 2018|
|Closing date for online registration||5th March 2018|
|Status of Registration including rejection /deficiencies in application||21st March 2018|
|Application Correction||8th – 12th March 2018|
|Application correction re-open||16th – 18th April 2018|
|Final registration status||20th April 2018|
|Exam date||26th & 27th May 2018|
How to Apply
Aspirants can apply online by following the steps given below:
- Go to the official link. (the link is given above).
- Click on that link and start the registration.
- Fill in all necessary information to complete the registration process.
- Pay the required application fee.
- Once you’ve paid the fee, enter the city option.
- Enter rating and address details.
- Make an impression about paying the application fee.
- Send scanned images to your left-hand signature, photo, and thumbprint.
- After completing all the steps, print the application form and click on the final submission.