Latest Applications Open 2024:
AIIMS PG 2024 exam pattern consists of the exam mode, marking scheme, types of questions, etc. AIIMS PG is a national-level entrance exam organized by AIIMS, New Delhi. The AIIMS PG Entrance Examination is conducted on the national level, and this examination was conducted by the AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Science), New Delhi.
The AIIMS PG Entrance Examination is organized to provide admission to the applicants in MDS/MD/MS/DM/M.Ch. Courses. All India Institute of Medical Science’s various campuses, admission will be provided to the candidates based on marks obtained in the AIIMS PG entrance examination.
Here, through this content, candidates can learn detailed information about AIIMS PG, including the AIIMS PG exam pattern.
AIIMS PG Exam Pattern 2024
All of the applied candidates must have to prefer the exam pattern for better preparation of the examination, and the exam pattern has mentioned below.
- Mode: AIIMS PG 2024 test will be organized through online mode, i.e., computer-based online tests.
- Type of Questions: The paper will consist of multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- A number of Questions:200 questions will be asked in the MD/MS exam and 90 in MDS.
- Duration of Exam: The time duration to complete the examination for MD/MS will be for 3 hours, and MDS will be 90 minutes.
- The Exam’s medium: The question paper’s language will be in English.
AIIMS PG Marking Scheme
There is The AIIMS PG marking scheme has provided below for the candidates.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The question paper for MD/MS will be 200 marks, and MDS will be 90 marks.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.33 marks for each incorrect answer.
- 1 mark will be provided for each correct answer.
- Marks will not be allotted or deducted in case of no attempt at the question.
|For correct response||+1|
|For incorrect response||-0.33|
|No attempt of question||0|
AIIMS PG 2024 Syllabus
There will be the syllabus for the examination will be available on the MBBS and BDS levels, and the candidates should have to pick those syllabuses to understand the subject topics.
AIIMS PG 2024 Exam will contain questions from the MBBS level syllabus, which will contain subjects from the Para-clinical, pre-clinical and clinical phases.
The subjects covered under all three phases are:
|Phases||Subjects covered under each phase|
|Pre-clinical||Anatomy – Preclinical Conservative Dentistry
Physiology – Preclinical Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge, General Anatomy including Embryology and Histology, Dental Anatomy, Embryology, and Oral Histology, General Human Physiology & Biochemistry, Dental Anatomy, Embryology, and Oral histology.
Biochemistry – Preclinical orthodontics
|Para-clinical||Community Medicine, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine, Pharmacology, Pathology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obstetrics, Gynaecology, Pediatrics, Surgery and allied subjects (Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopedics), Clinical postings;|
AIIMS PG Preparation Tips
The applicants can be prepared for the examination of AIIMS PG by following the important preparation tips mentioned below.
- The exam pattern and syllabus are very helpful for candidates to prepare the best for the examination.
- Students should have cleared all their doubts about the subject topics.
- To be prepared for the examination, students must make their proper study schedule.
- The mock test is also helpful for better preparation.
- Through online and offline both way, candidates can do their regular practice.
- Don’t take any stress. Eat and sleep well with proper timing.
If you have any queries related to AIIMS PG 2024 Exam Pattern, you can ask your query in the comments section below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.