Latest Applications Open 2024:
The All India Institute of Medical Science is shortly known as AIIMS, and this institute has organized the AIIMS PG Entrance Test for the candidates, and those applicants are seeking to get admission in the various programs such as MDS/MD/DM /MS/M.Ch at the postgraduate level,
they can fill out the application form for AIIMS PG online mode by visiting the official website of the All India Institute of Medical Science.
Within two months of the year, the examination of AIIMS PG is conducted for the candidates, and from this content; candidates will know the details of AIIMS PG, including the AIIMS PG syllabus.
AIIMS PG Syllabus 2024
The syllabus of AIIMS PG will be taken from the MBBS-level subjects. For the MDS course, the entrance test syllabus will cover the topics related to the subjects studied at the BDS level.
AIIMS PG examination will contain questions from the MBBS level syllabus for MD/MS and the BDS level syllabus for MDS. For MD/MS and MDS, the entrance test will contain subjects from three phases – Para-clinical, pre-clinical and clinical.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
AIIMS PG Syllabus
The subjects covered under all three phases asked in the exam are:
- Anatomy: Gross anatomy, Microanatomy, Embryology, and Genetics, Neuroanatomy
- Biochemistry: Biological cells, Enzymes, Biomolecules, Metabolic pathways, their regulation and metabolic interrelationships, Food assimilation and nutrition, Hormones, Molecular Biology, pH, Buffer, physiological buffer systems, Immunology, Environmental biochemistry, cancer and cancer makers.
- Physiology: General Physiology, Nerve–Muscle, Blood, Respiratory System, Cardiovascular System, Gastrointestinal System, Nutrition, Environmental Physiology, Reproduction, Kidney, Neurophysiology – General, Sensory system, Motor system, Visceral and motivational system, EEG, sleep and higher nervous functions, Special Senses, Yoga.
- Community medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Community Medicine
- Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)
- Surgery and allied subjects (Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopedics)
- Clinical postings
AIIMS PG Exam Pattern
AIIMS PG exam pattern details are mentioned below:
- AIIMS PG entrance examination is conducted through online mode.
- The exam paper questions will be asked in multiple-choice questions (MCQs), and the number of questions in the paper will differ for MD/MS and MDS.
- The duration to complete the examination for MD/MS will be for 3 hours, and for MDS, it will be 90 minutes.
- A total of 200 questions will be asked in the exam of MD/MS and a total of 90 questions in the paper for MDS.
- 1/3 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer.
AIIMS PG Preparation Tips
The applicants can prepare themselves for AIIMS PG 2024 as per the simple preparation tips provided below:
- The candidates should prepare the timetable for the examination.
- Candidates should have to prepare per the prescribed exam pattern and syllabus.
- Students should have to understand the concepts to solve any trickiest question.
- They should have to prefer the mock test to improve their speed for solving questions.
- The students should have to solve the previous year’s papers and sample papers to improve their knowledge and familiarize themselves with different types of questions.
If you have any queries related to AIIMS PG 2024 Syllabus, you can ask your query in the comments section below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.