Latest Applications Open 2023:
AIMA MAT 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon for CBT/PBT Exam. AIMA MAT, which is well known, will be the name of the All India Management Association Management Aptitude Test.
AIMA MAT is a National level Exam conducted by the AIMA every year for candidates. This exam allows Candidates to enter MBA/PGDM programs at various management institutes.
It is the Entrance Test of the National Level conducted four times a year. Candidates seeking admission in the MBA course can apply anytime for MAT. This article holds all information related to Management Aptitude Test 2024, such as Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Exam Dates, and How to Apply.
AIMA MAT 2024 Registration – Soon
AIMA MAT 2024 Application Form
The details related to the MAT 2024 application form filling is given below:
- The AIMA MAT 2024 Application Form has been released for the candidates in both the offline and the online modes.
- AIMA MAT 2024 Sept. Session Application Form will be released soon.
- Registration (PBT Exam) can be filled till 4th week of August 2024.
- Registration (CBT-I Exam) can be filled till 2nd week of September 2024.
- The candidates have to submit the filled application form before the last date.
- Make sure to submit all correct details and documents because the authority will be cross-verify by AIMA authority if find the incorrect application at a later stage form will be cancelled immediately.
- AIMA MAT 2024 application form fees are 1550/– which every applicant has to pay.
- Make sure to follow all instructions properly to register for AIMA MAT 2024.
- Keep the printed copies of the application form for further use.
AIMA MAT 2024 Application Fees
The application fee for candidates applying offline and online for MAT 2024 is Rs. 1550/-. Fees of Rs. 1550/- for MAT application form 2024 can be paid through a Debit Card/Credit Card.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
It can be paid through Net Banking. It can be paid through cash. It can be paid through a demand draft drawn in favor of AIMA. The Demand Draft can be made at any of the banks.
AIMA MAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The AIMA prescribes the Management Aptitude Test 2024 eligibility criteria. All candidates applying have to cover all criteria parameters of MAT 2024 before filling the application form. Candidates must check the following details regarding AIMA MAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must have a graduation degree equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Appearing: Appearing in the final year of graduation candidates are also eligible to apply in MAT 2024
- Percentage: fixed percentage is not mentioned by AIMA.
- Age limit: There is no age limit mentioned by the authority.
AIMA MAT 2024 Application Dates
Applier candidates should know the exact exam dates of AIMA MAT 2024. Check the application start date, Admit Card, and the Last date for online application, etc.
Dates for Sept.Session
|Start of application form||2nd week of July 2024|
|Last date to apply||4th week of August 2024|
|Availability of admit card||4th week of August 2024|
|Examination Date||1st week of September 2024|
Dates for Sept. Session (CBT Exam)
|CBT I||CBT II|
|Start of application form||2nd week of July 2024||July 2024|
|Last date to apply||2nd week of September 2024||Aug 2024|
|Availability of admit card||2nd week of September 2024||Aug 2024|
|Examination Date||2nd week of September 2024||Aug 2024|
For IBT Test Schedule
|IBT Test Date||Last Date for Registration||Issue of Admit Card|
|7th May 2024||4th May 2024||5th May 2024|
|13th May 2024||10th May 2024||11th May 2024|
|20th May 2024||17th May 2024||18th May 2024|
|27th May 2024||24th May 2024||25th May 2024|
Procedure to Fill MAT Application Form
The following are procedure has mentioned below to fill the AIMA MAT Application Form and they have to follow it.
- First of all, candidates should have to visit the official website of the All India Management Association.
- Candidates must have to enter the required details such as their Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, and Mobile Number.
- After filling the registration successfully, applicants need to login in using the Email ID and Password to fill in details in the MAT Application Form.
- Applicants have to fill in all details like mode of the exam, test centre, personal details, and educational qualification and chose the Five Management Institute to send the MAT score details, etc.
- After this candidate has to upload their photograph and signature in jpg/jpeg format.
- They have to submit the application form with the required documents and they must have to take the printout of the application form for future use.
Documents to Carry with MAT Application Form
Applicants have to carry the required documents with the application form and the documents will be
- Valid Email ID (the email should be valid for at least one year)
- Image of the scanned photograph in jpg/jpeg format and size should not exceed 100 KB and not less than 40 KB
- Image of scanned signature in jpg/jpeg format and size should not exceed 40 KB and not less than 10KB
- Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking details
- Personal details like name, parent’s name, age, etc.
- Educational qualification details
If you any queries regarding AIMA MAT Application Form 2024, you can ask your query leave comments below.