Latest Applications Open 2023:
AIMA MAT 2024 Application Form will be released soon. The AIMA MAT is popularly known as the All India Management Association Management Admission Test, and it is the national-level management entrance test organized through the All India Management Association.
This Examination is conducted four times yearly for admissions to more than 600 B-schools across India. It is held in both Online and Offline Mode in February, May, September, and December. Based on Eligibility Criteria, candidates can apply for this examination.
Admission will be provided to the candidates based on marks. This article will teach applicants detailed information on the AIMA MAT Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Admission procedure.
AIMA MAT 2024 Notification – Application Form Soon
AIMA MAT 2024 Quick Links
|AIMA MAT Important Dates||AIMA MAT Admit Card|
|AIMA MAT Application Form||AIMA MAT Result|
AIMA MAT 2024 Highlights
|Exam Name||AIMA MAT|
|Full-Form||All India Management Association Management Admission Test|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Category of Examination||Management|
|Exam Conducted body||All India Management Association|
|Contact us||011 – 24645100 / 011 – 24617354 / 011 – 43128100|
AIMA MAT Important Dates 2024
Those applicants who are aspiring to apply for this examination; must have to check the important dates mentioned below.
Dates for Sept. Session PBT Exam
|Start of application form||2nd week of July 2024|
|Last date to apply||4th week of August 2024|
|Availability of admit card||4th week of August 2024|
|Examination Date||1st week of September 2024|
|Announcement of result||Sept 2024|
Dates for Sept. Session (CBT Exam)
|CBT I||CBT II|
|Start of application form||2nd week of July 2024||July 2024|
|Last date to apply||1st week of September 2024||Aug 2024|
|Availability of admit card||2nd week of September 2024||Aug 2024|
|Examination Date||3rd week of September 2024||Aug 2024|
|Announcement of result||Sept 2024||Aug 2024|
For IBT Test Schedule
|IBT Test Date||Last Date for Registration||Issue of Admit Card|
|7th May 2024||4th May 2024||5th May 2024|
|13th May 2024||10th May 2024||11th May 2024|
|20th May 2024||17th May 2024||18th May 2024|
|27th May 2024||24th May 2024||25th May 2024|
AIMA MAT Application Form 2024
AIMA MAT 2024 Application Form has been Released. Those applicants who want to get admission in the various management programs in their aspiring business schools all over India; can fill out the application form online mode. Application Form filling steps are mentioned below.
- AIMA MAT 2024 Sept. Session Application Form has been Released.
- Registration (PBT Exam) can be filled till 4th week of August 2024.
- Registration (CBT-I Exam) can be filled till 2nd week of September 2024.
- Primarily, applicants need to go on the official website of the All India Management Association.
- Candidates should have to click on the link to the application on the official webpage.
- They can fill the application form with all the correct and complete details after submitting the registration form.
- They should have to upload their scanned required documents in the application form, and they can submit it.
- Candidates should have to submit the application form, and they need to take the printout of it for future use.
The AIMA MAT Application Fee can be paid through Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card), Net Banking, UPI, or Paytm Wallet.
|Mode of Exam||Application Fee|
|Both PBT and CBT||Rs 3100/-|
Required Documents to fill Application Form
- Valid Email ID (the email should remain valid for at least 1 year).
- Image of scanned photograph in jpg/jpeg format. File size should not exceed 150 KB and not less than 40 KB.
- Image of scanned signature in jpg/jpeg format. File size should not exceed 150 KB and not less than 10 KB.
- Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking details.
- Personal details.
- Educational Qualification details.
AIMA MAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Those applicants wishing to apply in the AIMA MAT examination; should have to check their eligibility criteria, which are mentioned below.
- Applicants with the final year of graduation in any discipline can apply for the AIMA MAT examination.
- They must be qualified in an equivalent professional degree like CA/CS/ICWA are eligible to apply for the exam.
- The final-year candidates can also apply for this examination.
- Prior work experience is also necessary.
- There is no age limit to apply for this examination.
AIMA MAT 2024 Exam Pattern
Those candidates are going to appear in this examination; they should have to prefer the exam pattern for better preparation of the examination. Applicants must have to be familiar with the scheme and pattern of examination.
- Types of questions – Multiple choice-based questions with four alternatives in each question
- The medium of the Exam – English
- Total Number of Questions – 200 questions
- Marking Scheme – All questions carry equal marks. There is a Negative Marking for wrong answers.
- Total number of sections – 5 sections
- The Duration of the Exam – 150 minutes or 2.5 hours.
- The questions in the examination are asked from the section in the table below.
|Section||No. of Questions||Suggested Time|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
|Indian and Global Environment||40||15|
AIMA MAT 2024 Syllabus
Candidates need to go with the syllabus for better preparation of the examination and the syllabus details mentioned below.
Data analysis and sufficiency
Intelligence and critical reasoning
India and the global environment
AIMA MAT 2024 Preparation Tips
Applicants need to follow the preparation tips to obtain qualified marks in the examination.
- The applicants can prepare topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, and Paragraph Reasoning to make their section of Language Comprehension strong.
- Candidates should have to solve the sample paper and previous year’s question papers to make the section of Data Analysis and Sufficiency strong.
- The applicants should have to give mock tests to understand the Standard and Level of the examination.
AIMA MAT Admit Card 2024
The AIMA MAT 2024 Feb. Session Admit Card (CBT Exam) will be released on 1st week of May 2024.
Those applicants have successfully submitted their application form; they can download the Admit Card online mode by visiting the official website.
The admit card will contain details like the candidate’s name, Form number, Roll number, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue, etc. Applicants without Admit Card will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
AIMA MAT Result 2024
On the official website, the AIMA MAT Result has been declared, and those applicants have given the examination; they can check their results through online mode.
The applicants should have to submit their Registration Number and Roll Number in the required field to check their results. Applicants can download the result and take the printout for future use. The AIMA MAT Result will be valid for 1 year.
AIMA MAT GD and PI
The Group Discussion and Personal Interviews will be conducted through the authority on the official website. Those applicants will have qualified marks in the examination and be selected for this last procedure.
Applicants must have to carry the required documents at the centre for verification and, as per the performance of the candidate’s admission, will provide to them. The documents to be verified is
- Admit card
- Passport size photographs
- Mark sheet and certificates of class X, class XII and bachelor’s degree or master’s degree (if applicable), work experience (if applicable)
if you have any queries regarding AIMA MAT 2024, please comment below.