Latest Applications Open 2024:
AIPVT 2024 Application Form has been Released on 9th February 2024 through NEET UG. Exam Date has been Announced through NEET UG, the NEET Examination will be held on 5th May 2024. The eagerly awaited AIPVT 2024, now integrated into the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG, is set to open doors for aspiring veterinarians across India. Governed by the Veterinary Council of India (VCI), this national-level admission process paves the way for candidates to secure seats in the coveted B.V.Sc & A.H degree courses. The comprehensive program spans five and a half years, incorporating a mandatory one-year internship.
With the exam date announced through NEET UG, the application process for AIPVT 2024 is poised to commence online, offering candidates a streamlined approach to initiate their veterinary journey. The sheer scale of participation underscores the craze for this examination, as countless students vie for a spot in the esteemed B.V.Sc & A.H courses.
As the veterinary field gains prominence, the AIPVT 2024 stands as the pivotal juncture for aspiring veterinarians to embark on their academic and professional pursuits. Aspirants are urged to delve into this article for crucial insights into application procedures, exam dates, and eligibility criteria.
AIPVT 2024 Notification – Registration Started
AIPVT 2024 Latest News and Updates
AIPVT 2024 Exam Date has been Announced through NEET UG, the NEET Examination will be held on 5th May 2024. AIPVT 2024, scheduled for May, is applications online from 9 February to 9 March 2024. The Admit Card will released in April, and the exam pattern consists of 180 MCQs following the NCERT 10+2 syllabus. Post-exam, the VCI conducts three rounds of counselling, with the last round as spot counselling for final admissions. The 15% All India Quota and 85% state-wise quota allocation for B.V.Sc. and Animal Husbandry Courses continues under VCI’s purview. Aspiring veterinarians should gear up for a seamless application process and stay tuned for further updates on this prestigious examination.
What is AIPVT?
The All India Pre-Veterinary Test (AIPVT) is a national-level entrance examination in India conducted by the Veterinary Council of India (VCI). It served as the gateway for students aspiring to pursue undergraduate courses in veterinary science and animal husbandry (B.V.Sc & A.H). However, as of the latest information available up to my knowledge cutoff in January 2022, AIPVT has been replaced by the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for admission to veterinary courses.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
NEET UG now encompasses the admissions process for veterinary courses along with medical and dental courses. The transition to NEET streamlines the entrance examination procedure for various medical fields, providing a unified platform for students aspiring to enter the diverse realms of healthcare. Students seeking admission to B.V.Sc & A.H courses should, therefore, participate in the NEET UG exam. Always check the latest updates and official announcements for the most current information.
AIPVT 2024 Quick Links
|AIPVT Application Form
|AIPVT Rank Card
|AIPVT Seat Allotment
AIPVT 2024 Important Dates
AIPVT 2024 promises an exciting journey for aspiring veterinarians, with application releases in March, exams on 5th May, and counselling starting in the fourth week of May. Stay tuned for these essential dates to secure your path to B.V.Sc. & A.H courses.
|Application Form releases
|9th February 2024
|Last date to register
|9th March 2024
|1st week of April 2024
|2nd week of April 2024
|1st week of May 2024
|NEET UG 2024 Exam
|5th May 2024
|2nd week of May 2024
|3rd week of May 2024
|4th week of May 2024
AIPVT 2024 Highlights
AIPVT 2024, a national-level examination organised by the Veterinary Council Of India (VCI), beckons aspiring veterinarians to embark on a journey towards B.V.Sc & AH. With an online application mode and an offline NEET exam format, this endeavour encapsulates the essence of excellence in veterinary education.
|All India Pre-Veterinary Test
|UG & PG Level
|B.V.Sc. & A.H Courses under 15% All India Quota seat
|Veterinary Council of India
|26184149/ 26184354/ 26182434
AIPVT 2024 Courses Offered
The B.V.Sc & AH program is a five-year undergraduate course integrating veterinary science and animal husbandry. It trains students in diagnosing and treating animal diseases, along with principles of animal care and management. Practical training is a vital component, in preparing graduates for roles as veterinarians in private clinics, government hospitals, and research institutions.
The program contributes to public health by addressing diseases that can transfer from animals to humans. Graduates typically need to obtain a license to practice veterinary medicine, and ongoing education is crucial for staying updated in this dynamic field.
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc & AH): This is the primary course that AIPVT is conducted for, leading to a degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry.
AIPVT 2024 Notification
The AIPVT 2024 Exam Date has been announced via NEET UG, and the application process is set to commence online. Conducted at a national level by the Veterinary Council of India (VCI), AIPVT, previously an independent examination, has been replaced by the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET). Admission to veterinary courses is now determined by candidates’ performance in the NEET UG examination.
The B.V.Sc. and A.H. degree course spans five and a half years, incorporating a mandatory one-year internship. This article provides comprehensive and up-to-date details on the AIPVT 2024 Admission Procedure, offering valuable information for prospective applicants. For the latest and most accurate information, candidates are advised to refer to the official website of the Veterinary Council of India or the announcements made by the examination authorities.
AIPVT 2024 Application Form
The application process for AIPVT 2024 is set to commence with the release of NEET 2024 applications. Prospective candidates will have the opportunity to register and complete the application form through the online mode. The anticipated release date for NEET 2024 Application Form is 9th February 2024. The deadline for submitting applications and paying the application fee is expected to extend until 9th March 2024. It’s crucial to note that there won’t be a correctional facility provided for the application. Therefore, candidates are strongly advised to exercise utmost care during the registration process to ensure accurate and error-free submissions.
- The AIPVT 2024 application process coincides with the release of NEET 2024 applications.
- Candidates will complete the application form through online registration.
- NEET 2024 Application Form is released on 9th February 2024.
- The deadline for application submission and fee payment is set until 9th March 2024.
- No correction facility will be available, emphasising the importance of careful registration.
- Thoroughly verify each detail before the final submission of the form.
- Incomplete or multiple applications will lead to rejection, highlighting the need for accuracy.
- Counselling registration will commence after the declaration of NEET 2024 results, expected in August 2024.
- The registration process for counselling will involve multiple rounds, including online registration, fee payment, choice filling, downloading allotment, and reporting.
- Candidates are advised to stay informed about timelines and adhere to guidelines for a successful application and counselling process.
AIPVT 2024 Application Fee
The registration fee for both NEET Application and AIPVT Counselling registration in 2024 will vary based on different categories. Candidates can make the payment through various modes such as debit card, credit card, net banking, UPI, etc.It’s important for applicants to check the specific fee structure for their category and choose a convenient mode of payment.
|General EWS/ OBC-NCL
|ST/ SC/ PWD/ Transgender
|Candidates outside India
How to Fill AIPVT Application Form
The process of filling the All India Pre-Veterinary Test (AIPVT) application form involves several steps. Aspiring candidates interested in veterinary studies must complete and submit the AIPVT application form to be eligible for the examination. The application form for AIPVT can be accessed and filled out online through the official website. The process entails providing personal details, academic information, uploading necessary documents, and paying the application fee. It’s essential to follow the guidelines and instructions provided on the official AIPVT website while filling out the application form to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Visit the official website of AIPVT or NEET.
- Look for the registration link and create an account by providing necessary details like name, date of birth, email address, and mobile number.
Fill Application Form:
- Log in to your account using the credentials.
- Complete the application form with accurate personal, academic, and contact details.
- Select the exam centre and language preference.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and any other required documents according to the specified format and size.
Application Fee Payment:
- Pay the application fee using available modes such as online payment, credit/debit card, net banking, etc.
- Confirm the payment status on the website.
Review and Submit:
- Review all entered details before final submission.
- Ensure that all information is accurate as correction facilities may not be available.
- After successful submission, download or print the confirmation page for future reference.
- Keep a copy of the confirmation for any future correspondence.
Admit Card Download:
- Once the application process is complete, the admit card will be released on the official website.
- Download and print the admit card for the examination.
The necessary documents for an application typically include a recent passport-sized photograph, a scanned copy of your signature, a valid ID proof, and academic certificates. Specific requirements may vary, so it’s essential to refer to the official guidelines of the respective examination or institution for accurate documentation details.
- Photograph: A recent passport-sized color photograph with specific dimensions and format requirements.
- Signature: A scanned copy of your signature in the specified format.
- Valid ID Proof: A government-issued ID proof such as Aadhar card, PAN card, passport, or driver’s license.
- Class 10 Certificate: Proof of date of birth and identity.
- Class 12 Marksheet: Depending on the exam, you might need to provide your Class 12 or equivalent examination mark sheet.
- Category Certificate (if applicable): SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates may need to submit a category certificate.
- PWD Certificate (if applicable): Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates may need to submit a PWD certificate.
- EWS Certificate (if applicable): For candidates applying under the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category.
- Payment Proof: Confirmation of the application fee payment, such as a transaction receipt or acknowledgment.
AIPVT 2024 Application Correction
For AIPVT 2024, it is crucial for applicants to be aware that there will be no provision for correcting errors or modifying information after the initial submission of the application. This underscores the significance of meticulousness during the application process, as any inaccuracies or omissions cannot be rectified at a later stage.
Candidates are strongly advised to thoroughly review and verify all details before the final submission to ensure the accuracy and completeness of their application, as the absence of an application correction facility implies that submitted information will be considered final and irrevocable.
AIPVT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
- Generally, candidates must be Indian nationals. Some seats may be available for foreign nationals or candidates from specific categories, depending on the examination guidelines.
- The age limit for candidates is usually between 17 and 25 years. Relaxation in the upper age limit is often provided for reserved categories, as per government regulations.
- Candidates are typically required to have completed their 10+2 or an equivalent examination with a focus on the relevant subjects, including Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English. The specific qualifying marks may vary.
|Must have passed the 12th-level examination from a recognized board or university.
|Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
|Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)/ Person of Indian Origin (PIO)
|Overseas OCI/PIO candidates are also eligible for online registration for counselling under the 15% quota for BV.Sc. and A.H. courses.
|Candidates must be a minimum of 17 years old as of December 31, 2024.
AIPVT 2024 Admission Criteria
The AIPVT 2024 admission criteria are expected to encompass various factors that determine eligibility and suitability for enrollment in veterinary courses. Candidates are typically required to have successfully completed their 12th-grade education, emphasising subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English. In alignment with the replacement of AIPVT by NEET for veterinary admissions, aspirants will need to excel in the NEET (UG) examination, which evaluates proficiency in key scientific disciplines.
The resulting merit list, reflective of NEET scores, plays a pivotal role in determining the admission rankings of candidates. Following this, a counselling process is likely to be instituted, allowing qualified candidates to make informed choices regarding their preferred colleges and courses based on their ranks in the merit list. Additionally, reservation criteria may be applied to ensure equitable opportunities for candidates from diverse backgrounds.
AIPVT Seat Matrix 2024
The Veterinary Council of India (VCI) is set to release the seat matrix for AIPVT 2024. This matrix will outline the allocation of seats across various colleges for the Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry (BVSc & AH) courses. It will showcase the colleges participating in the admission process under the 15% All India Quota (AIQ) scheme. In the previous year’s AIPVT seat matrix, there were a total of 603 BVSc and AH seats available across 53 colleges. The AIPVT 2024 seat matrix will serve as a valuable resource for candidates in selecting the colleges they prefer for admission.
AIPVT 2024 Result
The AIPVT 2024 (NEET UG) results are eagerly awaited by candidates who took the examination. The Veterinary Council of India conducts the AIPVT, a national-level entrance test for individuals aspiring to secure admission in B.V.Sc & A.H courses. The results are expected to be released soon, possibly within the month of May 2024, and candidates can check for the official announcement on the AIPVT website.
Once the results are declared, it’s crucial to note that, as assumed, there will be no provision for revaluation or re-checking. The admission process involves filling veterinary college seats through both the 15% All India quota and the 85% state quota, allowing candidates from various states to participate. Those who have engaged in the counselling process and met the eligibility criteria can choose a university for counselling without having to pay the registration fee. This step provides candidates with the opportunity to make informed choices regarding their preferred universities based on their results and counselling outcomes.
How to check the AIPVT result
To check the AIPVT result, candidates need to visit the official AIPVT or NEET website and locate the result link. After logging in with their credentials, the result, including scores and ranks, will be displayed. It is advised to download or print the result for future reference.
Visit the Official Website:
- Go to the official website of AIPVT or NEET, as applicable.
- Look for the result link on the homepage. It is usually prominently displayed during the result declaration period.
- Click on the result link, and you may be required to log in using your application number and password or other credentials.
- Once logged in, your result will be displayed on the screen. It typically includes your score, rank, and other relevant details.
- Download or take a printout of the result for future reference. It’s advisable to keep a copy of the result for counselling and admission processes.
- Additionally, the official communication regarding the result, such as the release date and other important instructions, may also be available on the website. Make sure to read any official notifications.
AIPVT 2024 Selection Process
The AIPVT 2024 selection process involves candidates appearing for the NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) for veterinary admissions. Subsequent steps include result declaration, preparation of a merit list, participation in counselling, document verification, and the final allotment of seats based on candidates’ preferences and merit. For precise details, candidates are advised to refer to the official AIPVT or NEET guidelines.
- Entrance Examination: Candidates must appear for the relevant entrance examination, which, in the case of AIPVT, has been replaced by NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) for veterinary admissions.
- Result Declaration: After the examination, the results are declared based on the performance of candidates in the entrance test. This typically includes individual scores and rankings.
- Merit List: A merit list is prepared based on the results. Candidates are ranked according to their scores.
- Counselling Process: Qualified candidates are then required to participate in a counselling process. During counselling, candidates can choose their preferred colleges and courses based on their ranks in the merit list.
- Document Verification: Selected candidates often need to undergo document verification to confirm their eligibility and authenticity of their academic records.
- Seat Allotment: Based on the choices made during counselling, seats are allotted to candidates in various veterinary colleges.
- Admission Confirmation: Candidates who receive a seat through counselling must confirm their admission by paying the required fees within the stipulated time.
AIPVT 2024 Reservation of Seats
The AIPVT 2024 reservation of seats involves the allocation of specific percentages to different categories, ensuring equitable opportunities for candidates. This includes reservations for Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Economically Weaker Section (EWS), Other Backward Classes (OBC), and Physically Handicapped candidates.As per government guidelines, these reservations aim to promote diversity and inclusivity in veterinary admissions.
|SC (Scheduled Caste)
|15% of seats
|ST (Scheduled Tribe)
|7.5% of seats
|EWS (Economically Weaker Section)
|10% of seats
|OBC (Other Backward Classes)
|27% of seats
|5% of seats
AIPVT 2024 Counselling
The online counselling process for the allocation of 15% seats in the B.V.Sc and A.H. program under the VCI quota involves considering factors such as NEET rank, seat availability, and candidate choices. The seats will be allotted based on criteria like age, nationality, and essential qualifications. The allotment is restricted to recognized VCI colleges, both government and private. Eligibility verification and document scrutiny occur during candidate reporting/admission.
Those reporting within scheduled dates, after being allotted a seat in the first round, have an opportunity for re-choice filling in the second round. If a seat is allotted in Round 2, the earlier Round 1 allotment stands cancelled, and candidates need to pay the registration fee again for re-choice filling in Round 2.
Required Documents at the Counseling Time
At the time of counselling for veterinary admissions like AIPVT, candidates are typically required to present essential documents, including NEET admit card, rank card, Class 10 and 12 mark sheets, identity proof, category certificate (if applicable), and other pertinent records. It is crucial to refer to the official guidelines for the specific year to ensure compliance with the necessary documentation.
- Admit Card and Rank Card: NEET (UG) admit card and rank card.
- Class 10 and 12 Mark Sheets: Marksheets of Class 10 and 12 or equivalent examinations.
- NEET Scorecard: A copy of the NEET (UG) scorecard.
- Counselling Letter: The official counselling letter issued by the counselling authority.
- Identity Proof: Government-issued photo identity proof (Aadhar card, passport, etc.).
- Category Certificate: SC/ST/OBC/EWS certificate, if applicable.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate: If applicable, a certificate indicating the extent of physical disability.
- Domicile Certificate: Proof of residence or domicile certificate.
- Character Certificate: A certificate of good character from the last attended institution.
- Passport Size Photographs: Recent passport-size colour photographs.
- Migration Certificate: Migration certificate from the last attended institution.
- Provisional Allotment Letter: If provided during counselling.
AIPVT 2024 Admission Process
Following the counselling process, the admission procedure for veterinary courses, such as AIPVT, requires students to visit their designated colleges with allotment letters and necessary documents in hand. Timely reporting is imperative to safeguard seats under the 15% All India quota. The confirmation of seats is contingent upon successful document verification and the payment of the admission fee.
During the admission procedure, the authorities meticulously verify the documents of all students who participated in the counselling and allotment process. This stringent verification ensures the authenticity of information and eligibility criteria, contributing to a fair and transparent admission process. Students are advised to adhere to the specified timelines and requirements to secure their seats in the coveted veterinary programs.
AIPVT Accepting/Participating Colleges
|Name of University
|Name of College
|Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati
|College of Veterinary Science, Hyderabad
|College of Veterinary Science, Tirupati
|College of Veterinary Science, Gannavaram
|Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat
|College of Veterinary Science, Guwahati
|Bihar Agriculture University, Sabour, Bhagalpur
|Bihar Veterinary College, Patna
|Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya, Raipur
|College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Durg
|Anand Agricultural University, Anand
|College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Anand
|Sardarkrushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University
|College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, S.K. Nagar
|Navsari Agricultural University, Navsari
|College of Veterinary Science, Navsari
|Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Science, Hisar
|College of Veterinary Sciences, Hisar
|CSK Himachal Pradesh Vishwavidyalaya, Palampur
|Dr. G.C. Negi College of Veterinary Science, Palampur
|Birsa Agricultural University, Ranchi
|Faculty of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry, Ranchi
|Karnataka Veterinary, Animal & Fisheries Sciences University, Bidar
|College of Veterinary Science, Bangalore
|College of Veterinary Science, Bidar
|College of Veterinary Science, Shivmoga
|College of Veterinary Science, Hassan
|Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Pookode
|College of Veterinary & Animal Science, Thrissur
|College of Veterinary & Animal Science, Pookotte
|Nanaji Deshmukh University of Veterinary Sciences, Jabalpur
|College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Jabalpur
|College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Mhow
|Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University, Nagpur
|College of Veterinary & Animal Science, Parbhani
|Nagpur Veterinary College, Nagpur
|Bombay Veterinary College, Mumbai
|College of Veterinary & Animal Science, Udgir
|KNP College Of Veterinary Sciences, Satara
|Central Agricultural University, Imphal
|College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Aizawl
|Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology, Bhubaneswar
|College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Bhubaneswar
|Pondicherry University, Puducherry
|Rajiv Gandhi College of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Puducherry
|Guru Angad Dev Veterinary & Animal Sciences University, Ludhiana
|College of Veterinary Science, Ludhiana
|Rajasthan University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Bikaner
|College of Veterinary & Animal Science, Bikaner
|Tamil Nadu Veterinary & Animal Science University, Chennai
|Madras Veterinary College, Chennai
|Veterinary College & Research Institute, Namakkal
|Govind Ballabh Pant Universityof Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar
|College of Veterinary Sciences, Pantnagar
|UP Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwavidyalaya, Mathura
|College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Mathura
|Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology, Faizabad
|West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences, Kolkata
|Faculty of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Kolkata
AIPVT 2024 Contact Information
|AIPVT Office Address
|Veterinary Council of India, A-Wing, IInd Floor, August Kranti Bhawan, Bhikaji Kama Place, New Delhi – 110066
|AIPVT Helpline Phone Number
|91 – 11 -26184149 / 26184354
|AIPVT Help Desk Toll-Free Number
|AIPVT Fax No
|91 – 11 – 26182434
|AIPVT Official Website
In summary , AIPVT 2024 stands as a crucial gateway for individuals aspiring to embark on a journey in veterinary science. Governed by the Veterinary Council of India, the admission process, intricately tied to the NEET examination, exemplifies a rigorous and merit-based system. The emphasis on document verification, counseling, and adherence to specified timelines underscores the commitment to fairness and transparency in the selection procedure. Prospective candidates are strongly advised to stay abreast of the official guidelines, contact information, and important dates provided by AIPVT to ensure a smooth and informed navigation through the application and admission process.
The pursuit of B.V.Sc and A.H courses through AIPVT signifies not just an academic endeavour but a dedication to contributing meaningfully to the field of veterinary science. Aspiring veterinarians are encouraged to leverage the resources and support channels offered by AIPVT, fostering a community of individuals committed to the welfare of animals and the advancement of veterinary medicine.
AIPVT 2024 FAQs
Who is eligible for the AIPVT exam?
Eligibility criteria for AIPVT typically include candidates who have completed the 12th-grade examination with a focus on subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English. Specific age limits and nationality requirements may apply.
What is the AIPVT entrance exam?
AIPVT, or the All India Pre-Veterinary Test, was a national-level entrance examination conducted for admission to veterinary courses. However, as of my last knowledge update in January 2023, AIPVT has been replaced by NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) for veterinary admissions.
How do I apply for the AIPVT exam?
The application process for AIPVT typically involves online registration on the official website, filling out the application form, uploading necessary documents, and paying the application fee.
Can we do BVSc without NEET?
As of my last knowledge update in January 2023, NEET (UG) is the common entrance examination for admissions to veterinary courses in India, including BVSc. AIPVT, which was the earlier entrance exam for veterinary admissions, has been replaced by NEET.
What is the NEET cutoff for veterinary?
The NEET cutoff for veterinary courses may vary each year and is determined by factors such as the number of applicants, the difficulty level of the exam, and the availability of seats. Candidates are advised to check the official cutoff marks released by the authorities.
What is the fee for AIPVT?
The application fee for AIPVT may vary, and candidates are advised to check the official AIPVT or NEET website for the specific year’s fee details.
Is 400 a good score in NEET for veterinary?
The suitability of a NEET score depends on various factors such as the difficulty of the exam, the number of applicants, and the cutoff for the specific year. A score of 400 can be considered good, but the competitiveness of the admission process should be taken into account.
Can I join veterinary with NEET?
Yes, NEET (UG) is the common entrance examination for admission to veterinary courses in India. Candidates need to qualify in NEET to be eligible for veterinary admissions.
When will the application form for AIPVT 2024 release?
The release date for AIPVT application forms may vary each year. Candidates are advised to check the official AIPVT or NEET website for the most accurate and up-to-date information.
Can I get the application form of AIPVT in offline mode?
Typically, AIPVT application forms are available in online mode. Candidates should refer to the official website for the specific year’s application process.
What will be the last date for submission of the application form?
The last date for submission of the application form for AIPVT may vary each year. Candidates should check the official AIPVT or NEET website for the specific year’s deadlines.
Can I submit the application form through offline mode?
AIPVT application forms are usually submitted online. Candidates are advised to follow the instructions provided on the official website for the specific year.
What is the application fee for OBC category candidate?
The application fee for OBC category candidates may vary each year. To obtain the specific fee details, candidates should refer to the official AIPVT or NEET website.
I don’t have an Aadhar card; can I apply for admission?
Aadhar card is often one of the accepted identity proofs, but candidates without an Aadhar card may use other government-issued identity proofs as per the guidelines provided during the application process.
I am a permanent resident of J& K but don’t have a domicile. Can I apply?
Specific eligibility criteria, including domicile requirements, may vary. Candidates are advised to refer to the official AIPVT or NEET guidelines for the specific year.
What is the All India Pre-Veterinary Test (AIPVT)?
The All India Pre-Veterinary Test (AIPVT) was a national-level entrance examination conducted for admission to undergraduate veterinary programs in India. However, it has been replaced by NEET for veterinary admissions.
What is the eligibility marks for AIPVT?
Eligibility marks for AIPVT would depend on the specific criteria set by the examination authority. Candidates are advised to check the official AIPVT or NEET guidelines for the relevant year.
What is the upper age limit for AIPVT?
The upper age limit for AIPVT may vary, and candidates should refer to the official guidelines for the specific year to ascertain the age criteria
What is the duration of the AIPVT course?
The duration of the AIPVT course, which includes B.V.Sc and A.H, is typically five and a half years, including a compulsory internship period.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.