Latest Applications Open 2024:
AIPVT 2023 Notification has been released now. The Veterinary Council of India has organized the AIPVT (All India Pre-Veterinary Test), which is the national-level entrance test. It becomes easy for that candidate, who is seeking to get admission to the Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.) Course.
Those applicants who have eligible can apply for this examination online and in this examination, 15% of All Indian Quota Seats in the veterinary colleges in India except Jammu and Kashmir State.
The 85% state quota seats in the veterinary colleges of participating states are being filled.
There is the counselling, admission, exam schedule, syllabus, and the result of AIPVT are presented for a candidate.
AIPVT 2023 Notification
The candidate can get the complete information of the AIPVT exam, is they will check the notification of this examination from the website of AIPVT to be updated.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Here, the notification is provided by the AIPVT is the application form, Exam dates, Eligibility Criteria, counselling, and result, etc. The candidate should have taken this information for better preparation for the exam.
Important Details of AIPVT Notification
|Name of the Institute||Veterinary Council of India|
|Name of the Exam||All India Pre-Veterinary Test|
AIPVT 2023 Application Form
Those candidates are seeking to get admission for the veterinary Test, so AIPVT is the best option for the candidate, and they should have to apply for this exam.
Most of the candidates who may appear for this exam every year to get a good qualification as per the prescribed format of official notification can submit their application form for the same from the official website.
The highlight of AIPVT 2023
|Exam Name||AIPVT (All India Pre Veterinary Test)|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen and Paper-based test)|
|AIPVT Application Mode||Online|
|Number of Papers||1|
|Courses Offred||B.V.Sc. & A.H|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Admission Procedure||Done through NEET Exam|
AIPVT 2023 Admission Dates
Here we are providing the tentative dates of AIPVT 2023 admission:
|Starting of online application for NEET 2023||6th March 2023|
|Last date of application submission for NEET 2023||6th April 2023|
|Admit card release (NEET)||To be Announced|
|Date of examination (NEET)||7th May 2023|
|1st Round Schedule|
|Online Registration and Choice Filling/Choice Locking||To be Announced|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||To be Announced|
|Publication of Result of Seat Allotment||To be Announced|
|Reporting by students at the Allotted College||To be Announced|
|2nd Round Schedule|
|Publication of vacant seats||To be Announced|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||To be Announced|
|Publication of Result of Allotment||To be Announced|
|Reporting at the Allotted College against seat allotment of 2nd Round||To be Announced|
|Mop Up Round Schedule
|Publication of vacant seats for Mop-up round||To be Announced|
|Registration for Mop-up round and payment of
Registration Fee (for fresh candidates who have not
registered for Round 1 and Round 2) a
|To be Announced|
|Declaration of the final result of seat allocation||To be Announced|
|Reporting at the Allotted College against seat allotment of Mop-Up Round||To be Announced|
How to Apply Online
- Go to the official website of AIPVT (link will be provided above).
- Fill the registration form.
- Enter requisite details in the application form.
- Note down the registration number.
- Upload scanned images.
- Make a payment.
- After the successful payment of the application fee, take the printout of the confirmation page.
AIPVT 2023 Counselling
The counselling of AIPVT is conducted for the candidate who is getting admission to the AIPVT, and the counselling process is the most important round to get admission to the AIPVT.
Most of the candidate takes part in this examination, and after the result of the exam, they have to appear for counselling, which is held in the month of July.
AIPVT Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The exam pattern of AIPVT has a 180-question form, and the syllabus of the AIPVT has the 11th and 12th syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, etc.
|Subject||No. of Question|
Application fee of the AIPVT 2023 exam
The cost of the application form will be Rs. 1500/- (Rs. 1500/- + Rs. 750/- with late fee)
For general/OBC candidates and Rs. 750/- (Rs. 750/- + Rs. 750/- with late fee) for SC/ST/PH candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for APIVT 2023 Exam
- The applicant should be an Indian national (except the State of Jammu & Kashmir).
- Candidates must have completed the age of 17 years on or before the last week of December 2023.
- The upper age limit of the candidates should be 25 years. There shall be a relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/OBC category candidates.
- Applicant should have passed the 10+2/intermediate examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English subjects.
- A minimum aggregate of 50% marks in PCB and English must be secured by the candidates in the qualifying examination.
- Jammu & Kashmir candidates are not eligible for 15% All India Quota seats. If they claim eligibility, they have to upload the Self-Declaration.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
AIPVT 2023 Exam Pattern
The following are the important details of the exam pattern given below for the candidate.
- There will be a single paper in the test, which will contain 180 objective-type questions.
- Questions are asked from physics, chemistry, and Biology (Botany and Zoology). There will be 45 questions from Physics, 45 from Chemistry, and the rest 90 from Biology.
- For each correct response: +4 marks
- For each incorrect response: -1 marks
- Exam duration: 3 hours
Language mode: English and Hindi
AIPVT 2023 Syllabus
In the AIPVT exam, there are three syllabuses for a candidate, i.e., Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. If a candidate wants to score good marks in the exam, so they have to prepare early for the examination.
AIPVT syllabus had been prescribed by the board, but questions will be taken from the 11th and 12th streams under the pattern of 10+2/intermediate/pre-medical university/12th board.
AIPVT 2023 Answer Key
On the official website of AIPVT, the answer key will be uploaded for the candidate from the higher authority. Those candidates want to claim for the answer key, and they have to pay 1000/- per question.
When the candidate’s claim is accepted by the high authority, the then-candidate will get a refund of their claim amount.
AIPVT 2023 Results
Those candidates have taken the AIPVT exam, and they must wait for the result declaration. The candidate can check the date of the result from the website of AIPVT in the 4th week of July 2023.
When once the result will declared and published as assumed, so there is no request for re-evaluation or re-checking will be entertained.
AIPVT 2023 Scorecard/Rank card
The authority will make the evaluation of the AIPVT 2023 question paper through an Optical Mark Reader (OMR). Every right answer is associated with four marks, whereas; a deduction of 1 mark will be there for every incorrect response.
In case the candidate has marked more than one answer for a single question then it would be treated as an incorrect answer and hence lead to a deduction of 1 mark.
If you have any other Questions related to the AIPVT 2023 Notification, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.
Co-founder & Developer at IAS Paper
I am a 20-year-old guy from Mumbai (Maharashtra) currently doing Software Engineering.I love helping people and providing free education.
Official Website http://www.sharozdawa.com