Latest Applications Open 2023:
AKTU MBA Result 2023 has been released. Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, which is called APJAKTU, formerly Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU), is a public academic university in Lucknow in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh.
The establishment of the university resulted in the Uttar Pradesh Technical University through the Government of Uttar Pradesh on 8 May 2000. To diminish the amount of work and to be in no doubt with proper management, the university was driven into distinct colleges, Gautam Buddh Technical University and Mahamaya Technical University, appearing after 1 May 2010.
In 2013, as a new government became renowned, the university was formed again with the merging of two on the date of 5 January 2013. On 18 September 2015, the university was formally given a new name as Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University
AKTU MBA Result 2023 – Declared
AKTU Provides MBA Course and the details are
- Master of Business Administration or M.B.A is one of the most supposed 2-year post-graduation degrees in the world which is intended to grow skills in management and business.
- Mostly, in India, the period of an MBA is 2 years, which is separated into 4 semesters.
- Though, in India, if you want to pursue a professional MBA course or executive MBA course then the length will be released by one year.
AKTU MBA Result 2023
- UPSEE Results are uploaded on the official university website where students can check the marks upon entering their respective roll numbers.
- UPSEE Results are assessed on the basis of the university marking scheme and the UPSEE Rank list is shown in the cumulative order of rank/ decreasing order of marks.
Important Points About the Result
The applicant can download their individual UPSEE Score Card from the subsequent website and take its printout for further correspondence.
UPSEE Score Card contains the marks obtained by the applicant in each section, merit got, and the rank of the applicants.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- For those who are willing to obtain thorough information to download the scorecard, students need to go through the process at the official website.
- Those applicants who made it in the qualifying marks and have their names in the UPSEE merit list in the entrance exam will be suggested for the counseling procedure. UPSEE counseling agenda usually commences from the month of June each year.
- Results are made known at the university website within a month from the examinations
How to Check and Download the Result
Initially, students searching for the UPTU Semester Results should log on to the official university website.
When the website home page is loaded, applicants ought to hit the “Results” link and choose the respective course level (Bachelors, Masters or Ph.D.) from the drop-down menu
In the next step, the student must select his/her university region (Noida or Lucknow) in order to fetch the corresponding result.
In the case of the bachelor’s tab, students with backlogs will also get the option to see their result through the “Old Carry Over Result” link
- On the next page, applicants will need to opt for the respective odd/ even semester examination result link.
- Hitting the link, applicants would require providing their Exam Roll number accompanied by the showed captcha and hit the “Submit” button
- The result is shown on the screen in which they can authenticate and make several copies.
- This result will be known as a provisional result and the applicants can gain the original copy of the result from their respective college offices.
For any other queries about AKTU MBA Result 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.