MAH M.Ed CET 2023 Result has been Released on 27th May 2023. Maharashtra State CET Cell will be issued with notification Maharashtra M.Ed. CET 2023-24 for admission to Masters in Education M.Ed. Course in the Government, University Managed, University Departments, and Without Assistance Institutes in the Maharashtra State for the academic year 2023-24.
Maharashtra State CET Cell is the exam-carrying out body that would publish the notification for entry to a Masters in Education M.Ed. Course. The entrance exam will arrange for admission to the academic session 2023-24 in the Government, University Managed, University Departments, and Unaided Institutes in the Maharashtra State.
Interested applicants will be able to request Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2023 by registering online at dhepune.gov.in and mahacet.org.
Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2023 Notification – Result Released
Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2023 Result has been Declared on 27th May 2023. Click Here to Check the Result.
Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||Maharashtra M.Ed CET|
|Full-Form||Maharashtra Master of Education Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Type||Master in Education|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
|Exam Mode||Offline (PPT)|
|Exam Date||21st May 2023|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Email Id: [email protected]|
Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2023 Important Date
Candidates can check the provisional timetable Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2023, which is provided in the table below:
|Online Application Form Starts||23rd March 2023|
|The last date for an online Application Form||21st April 2023|
|The issue of Admit Card||16th May 2023|
|Exam Date||21st May 2023|
|Result||27th May 2023|
|Release of CET Score Card||4th week of October 2023|
|Counselling Registration Starts||4th week of October 2023|
|College Approval by DHE||2nd week of November 2023|
|Publication of Approval List of College/Institute||3rd week of November 2023|
|Date of Uploading Approval Information Brochure||2nd week of November 2023|
|Candidate Registration for MS/OMS and NRI/OCI/PIO/FNS||4th week of November 2023|
|Display of Alphabetical Merit List||1st week of December 2023|
|Display of Final Merit List||2nd week of December 2023|
|Allocation List Round 1||2nd week of December 2023|
|Display of Filled Application and Vacant Seat||4th week of December 2023|
Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2023 Application Form
Check the important information about the application process that is useful for candidates:
- Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2023 Application Form has been released on 23rd March 2023.
- The Last Date to Submit the Application Form is 21st April 2023.
- The instant the instructions mentioned in the brochure are checked candidates need to begin filling up the Application Form.
- While filing the Application Form, applicants need to enter some necessary details in the Application Form for instance personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent details, and further details.
- Entrants also need to offer scanned images of photographs and signatures in the given size and format mentioned on the authorized website of the university.
- Applicants are told to get a print of the Application Form when the Application Form is filled.
The information regarding Application Fees is mentioned below.
- Application Form Processing Fees as mentioned below are to be paid through Online System only by Internet Payment, Credit Card/Debit Card [RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro], or Payment Gateway for which the service fees are paid by the candidate. No alternative mode of payment allowed
- For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J&K Migrant Nominees: Rs.1000/-.
- For Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] Candidates who belong to the Maharashtra State only: Rs.500/-
- Candidates are advised to download and read the detailed guidance on filling in the online application.
Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The information regarding Eligibility Criteria is mentioned below.
- The Candidate should be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates who look for admission to the M.Ed. Program (Full Time-Regular) should be Indian National, and they should have Passed Bachelor’s Degree from NCTE that have been adopted B.Ed.
- College affiliated to an acknowledged Non-Agricultural University in B.A. B. Ed. / B.Sc. B.Ed. (Integrated Course).
- B.El.Ed. (Bachelor of Elementary Education) with minimum 50% Marks for Open Category Candidates (49.50% and above marks to be considered as 50%) and Minimum 45% Marks in case of Backward Class Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only(including SC/ST/VJ/DT, NT-1- (B), NT-2-(C), NT-3-(D), OBC, SBC) (44.50% and above to be considered as 45%)
- D.EI.Ed (D.T.Ed./D.Ed.) with Undergraduate Degree with minimum 50% of Marks in each Diploma and Degree respectively for Open Category Candidates (49.50% and above marks to be considered as 50%) and 45% Marks in case of Backward Class Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only(including SC, ST, VJ/DT, NT-1- (B), NT-2-(C), NT-3-(D), OBC, SBC Categories) (44.50% and above to be considered as 45%) or equivalent Grade.
- A candidate who is an Indian National and has appeared or will pop up for the Final Year and Final Semester of any B.Ed. Course from NCTE approved B.Ed. The college is affiliated with an acknowledged Non-Agricultural University.
There is no upper age limit for the exam
Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates have to bear in mind that, the tests are not disclosed to anybody else other than the candidates only during the exam; the test Papers also will not be shared with anyone else even after the Exam.
- Mode of Exam – The Exam will be done through Online mode (Computer Based Test).
- Duration of Exam – The time allocated is One Hour and Thirty Minutes (Ninety Minutes only).
- Sections – There will be a total of 5 sections.
- Number of Questions – The Total Number of questions is 100.
- Number of Marks – The Total Number of Marks is 100.
- Marking Scheme – Contenders will be given one mark for every appropriate response and no marks will be withheld for an inappropriate response.
- Negative Marking – There is no Negative Marking.
- Types of Questions – The questions will be in Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions with Four Options.
- The Medium of Language – The Medium of the Test will be English and Marathi only.
Syllabus and Marking Scheme for M.Ed CET
|Sr.No||Sections||No.of Questions||Marks Per Question||Maximum Marks|
|1||Educational Philosophy- and Educational Sociology||20||1||20|
|3||Educational Evaluation, Educational Statistics||20||1||20|
|4||School Administration and Management||20||1||20|
|5||Information and Communication Technology and Research Aptitude||20||1||20|
Test Centers for CET
MAH-M.Ed. CET 2023 will take place in Selected Cities in Maharashtra State. The cities in which MAH-M.Ed. CET 2023 will be conducted identified as “Centers” for the CET.
Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2023 Admit Card
Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2023 Admit Card has been available on 16th May 2023. The admit card or hall ticket will be made available in an online manner by the official authorities. Hopefuls are requested to go to the official website of the university to get the admit card.
It is informed to download the Admit Card from the website. Applicants also need to take some copies of the admit card and keep it carefully. It is an important document that is brought during the exam.
Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2023 Result
Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2023 Results has been Declared on the 27th May 2023. Through online means, only the results will be made obtainable for the candidates.
Reaching the official website of the university, officials will announce the results. Candidates need to open the official website of the university with the roll number and date of birth. They are required to use particulars to check the results.
It is well-versed to download the result and get a copy of the same. On the results, officials will grant admission to the aspirants.
Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2023 Counseling
The Probable Date of Commencement of the CAP Process for AY is December 2023. During the counseling round, applicants need to open the particular link and fill up the registration form to partake in the counseling round.
After that, applicants need to opt for the choice along with their options desired and get the choices filled in the counseling round.
When the counseling round is done applicants need to download a seat allowance letter from the official website of the university.
When the seats are chosen for the applicants, they need to see the allotted college with all vital pamphlets and credentials.
Contenders who wish to get admission in the Two Year Full-Time Professional course in Education resulting in the Bachelor of Education in Maharashtra state will need to restrict Maharashtra M.Ed CET.
For any other queries about Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2023, you can leave your questions below in the comment box.