Latest Applications Open 2023:
The Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) will provide the application form for admission to the BA LLB program for the academic year 2024-21.
Through the AMU BA LLB, the 2024 entrance exam is a university-level exam that provides admission into the BA LLB course at AMU. Candidates who want this opportunity must satisfy all the terms and conditions to apply for admission to AMU BA LLB 2024.
In this article, candidates will learn other relevant information about AMU BA LLB 2024, such as the Application form, eligibility criteria, Exam dates, How to apply, etc.
AMU BA LLB 2024 Application Form
Candidates can go through the AMU BA LLB 2024 application form details, which we have mentioned below:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- The candidates seeking admission have to participate in the admission process, which starts soon as per the released schedule.
- The first registration step is to sign in using their Application Number and Password on the official website.
- The details that need to be submitted by candidates are their active mobile number, email ID, personal and Qualification details, etc.
- Submit the fill-up form before or on the due date.
- The AMU BA LLB Admissions 2024 Application fees are Rs 550 (rupees five hundred and fifty only).
- Candidates filling out the application form will have to submit the application fees through online or offline manners.
- Online mode via Credit/Debit card or Net Banking) or the offline mode by Demand Draft should be payable at Aligarh and drawn in favor of the Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh.
AMU BA LLB 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following details regarding AMU BA LLB 2024 Eligibility Criteria for admission:
- Nationality: India National candidates are eligible to apply.
- Qualification details: The candidate must pass the Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2 levels) or an equivalent examination from any recognized university.
- Percentage: Candidates must pass by securing at least 50% marks as aggregate in the 10+2 exam.
- Age criteria: to apply, the candidate should be above twenty-two as of 1 July 2024.
- The Bridge course from AMU completed candidates with securing a minimum of 50% marks as aggregate.
AMU BA LLB 2024 Application Date
Here, candidates will be able to check the important dates of the AMU BA LLB 2024 in the below-scheduled table:
|Important Event||Dates (Tentative)|
|Date of Availability of the online application form||March 2024|
|Last Date of submission of the online application form||March 2024|
|Last Date Filling With Late Fees||March 2024|
How to Apply
Here we have mentioned the complete procedure to apply for the AMU BA LLB 2024 Application Form:
- Candidates have to satisfy the criteria. Suppose he/she does not meet the AMU BA LLB eligibility criteria & manages to qualify for the admission test of AMU BA LLB and yet apply for the AMU BA LLB admission test. In that case, that applier will not be offered admission to the undergraduate law program.
- The AMU BA LLB 2024 Application Form can be obtained from the official portal online.
- Candidates have to follow the provided steps to easily register in AMU BA LLB 2024, which are registering as a new user, logging in as a new user, updating your profile, Adding education qualification, Uploading photos, Fee deposition, and Submission of the application form.
- Enter the required information in the form like Full name, date of birth, category, gender, domicile, details of a qualifying exam, marks secured, Mobile number, correspondence address, and permanent address.
- Provide the required documents like Class X mark sheet, Self-attested copies, original Class XII mark sheet, Physically challenged certificate, if any, Migration or transfer certificate, Caste Certificate, etc.
- After submitting the form, take the printed-out confirmation page/acknowledgment recipe and keep it for further needs.
If you have any other questions about the AMU BA LLB 2024 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comments box below.