Latest Applications Open 2023:
The Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) is the premier central university and it organizes the university-level entrance examination known as AMU Law Entrance Examination, which is organized to offer admission to the applicants in 5 years integrated LL.B course.
The Aligarh Muslim University Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws (BA LLB) Entrance Examination, commonly known as AMU BA LLB, symbolizes the culmination of months of dedicated preparation and serves as a gateway to one of India’s esteemed institutions, Aligarh Muslim University. This article will delve into the essential details and significance of the AMU BA LLB exam dates.
Here, from this article, applicants will learn detailed information about AMU BA LLB 2024 Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Exam Procedure.
AMU BA LLB Important Schedule 2024
The AMU BA LLB 2024 dates are mentioned below for the candidates, and they must check the schedule of applying for this exam.
|Important Event||Dates (Tentative)|
|Date of Availability of the online application form||February 2024|
|Last Date of submission of the online application form||March 2024|
|Last Date Filling With Late Fees||March 2024|
|Admit Card Dates||–|
|Exam date||May 2024|
|Result Declared||October 2024|
AMU BA LLB 2024 Application Form
On the official website of Aligarh Muslim University, the AMU BA LLB 2024 Application Form will be released in June 2024, and those applicants who are interested and eligible to get admission to the BA LLB course from this university can apply to AMU BA LLB 2024 by filling the application form by following simple steps mentioned below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- First of all, candidates should visit the official webpage of Aligarh Muslim University, and candidates should fill in registration details by entering the required details such as name, email ID, user ID, and password.
- After using login details, applicants can fill out the application form by filling in the required details such as Name, Qualifications, Address, Contact Details, Educational Details, etc.
- The applicants must upload their scanned required documents, such as Photographs/Signatures/ Thumb Impressions, in the application form.
- Then, they must pay the application fee and submit the application form and the required documents.
Documents to be needed to fill out the Application Form
- Proof of payment of the application fee
- Self-attested copies of the 10th Board examination qualifying certificate or mark sheet as proof of Date of Birth
- Self-attested copies of the 12th Board Examination mark sheet
- Other documents such as PWD Certificate, Category Certificate, etc. (If applicable)
Candidates can pay online using a Credit/Debit card or Net Banking. The Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of the Finance Officer, A.M.U., Aligarh, payable at Aligarh. The DD must be ready when filling out the application form.
- The application fee for B.A. LLB – Rs 650/-
- The application fee for LL.M – Rs 450/-
If you have any other questions about the AMU BA LLB Exam Dates 2024, please write your queries in the comments box below.