Latest Applications Open 2024:
AMU B.Lib.I.Sc Result 2023 has been released. Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) is an Indian public central university. In the early days, it got recognized on the decision of Sir Syed Ahmad Khan as Mohammedan Anglo-Oriental College in 1875. The College got converted into Aligarh Muslim University in 1920.
The main campus of AMU is located in the city of Aligarh. The university is an Institute of National Importance provided under the Seventh Schedule of the Constitution at its commencement. 3000 students are pursuing a course in this university.
It was recognized as Madrasatul Uloom Musalmanan-e-Hind in 1875. The college started on 24 May 1875. The Anglo–Indian statesman Syed Ahmad Khan originated the prototype of AMU, the Muhammadan Anglo-Oriental College, in 1875 having previously set up two schools.
AMU B.Lib.I.Sc Result 2023 – Declared
Bachelor of Library and Information Science Lib is a 1-year degree awarded to students who excel in Library Science.
Library Science is an act of managing, maintaining and conserving information using sources of information technology and education.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The least eligibility standard mandatory for the course is a graduation degree with a minimum of 50% marks in total.
- Admission to the B.Lib course in some of the top B.Lib colleges is grounded in the worth of past academic performance.
- The average tuition fee for this course in India reaches from INR 10,000 to 35,000.
AMU Result 2023
- The Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) Result 2023 is acknowledged a while after the University has published the official answer keys for the exam.
- The hopefuls who will take part in the AMU course entrance exams can see their results online on www.amucontrollerexams.com from the link.
- AMU Result will have necessary details like Name, roll no, date, total score, ranks of the students.
- The result will come with a cutoff which is the score to pick out the contenders. Cutoff marks will be diverse for diverse sorts.
Important Points About Result
- No separate counselling call letters are allotted for chosen aspirants. More accurately, a notification is out postulating the exact date, time and place aimed at AMU counselling.
- Aspirant related details and some exam related details are referred to on the AMU Scorecard allotted to an aspirant.
- AMU Scorecard is only binding for the year of seeming the entrance exam only.
- Applicants are recommended to check the data, before downloading it.
How to Check and Download the result
Applicants can follow the instructions provided below to download their AMU Results.
- First of all, go to the official website and find the featured section.
- Afterwards hit the link “general admission test”.
- Then get on the link of “Result admission test”.
- Now hit the link germane to your course.
For any other queries about AMU B.Lib.I.Sc Result 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.
I’m Kajal Vishwakarma, a Commerce postgraduate passionate about content management at iaspaper.net. My role involves gathering and updating vital university information, ensuring accuracy for students. With a zest for learning, I thrive on delivering quality content. Diligence and proactivity define my approach, aiming to provide comprehensive and reliable data to support educational pursuits. I’m committed to serving the academic community with credible and accessible information.