Latest Applications Open 2024:
The SCERT (State Council of Education Research and Training), Assam is the conducting authority of D.El.Ed PET (Pre-Entrance Test) and this test are conducted to provide admission to the candidates in a 2-Year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) course. Those applicants are wishing to get admission to this course; can apply for the examination by filling the application form online mode by visiting the official website.
As per the eligibility criteria, the applicants can appear in the examination and there are many of the candidates appear in the examination. Candidates will get admission on the basis of marks scored in the examination.
Here, from this content, applicants will know the detailed information of SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET Application Form, important dates, the procedure to fill an application form, etc.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed 2024 Application Form – Releasing Soon
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET Application Form 2024
Candidates aspiring and eligible to get admission in a 2-Year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) course must have to know about the application form details mentioned below.
- The SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET Application Form will be available on the 2nd week of May 2024.
- On the official website of the State Council of Education Research and Training, Assam, the application form will be available online mode.
- In the application form, applicants have to fill in all the correct and complete details as required.
- Before filling out the application, checking eligibility is necessary, and keeping the required documents to fill the application form.
These are the required documents that should be carried by the candidates filling out the application form.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- 10th marks sheet
- 12th marks sheet
- Degree or PG marks sheets
- A Valid Email ID
- An Active Mobile Number
Candidates have to upload these required documents in the application form in the range of 5KB to 50 KB.
- Scanned Image of colored photograph
- Scanned Image of Signature
- The SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET Application Fee is Rs.400/- for all categories
- The applicants can make the payment of application fees through online mode using credit, debit card, net banking, wallet, etc.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET Eligibility Criteria
It is quite important for all the appearing candidates, who are going to appear in this entrance examination and they must have to check their eligibility criteria. Candidates without having eligibility to apply will not be accepted for admission to D.El.Ed course.
- Age Limit – The minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years and the maximum should be 34 years and there are 36 years of age will be allowable for SC/ST category as of July 01, 2024.
- Nationality – The nationality of the candidates should be Indian and they must be permanent residents of Assam.
- Qualification – Applicants must be qualified in 12th grade from a recognized board with at least 50% marks in aggregate for lower primary level candidates and the candidates should be qualified in BA/BSc from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in Arts/ Science/ Commerce stream for upper primary level.
- Relaxation – There will be relaxation by 2 years for candidates belonging to SC, ST(P) & ST(H) categories
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET Application Dates 2024
All the aspiring candidates for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET examination must have to get the complete and correct schedule of applying in this examination till last. The schedule of the examination mentioned below.
|SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2024||Dates|
|Release of SCERT Assam DElEd PET Application Form 2024||2nd week of May 2024|
|Last date for submitting Assam DEl.Ed PET Application Form||4th week of May 2024|
|SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2024 exam date||4th week of June 2024|
How to Apply in SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET
Those who are wishing to get admission in D.El.Ed course at the colleges of Assam through SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET examination; they must follow the simple steps to fill the application form. Through this, they will get ideas and instructions to fill out the application form correctly and completely.
- First of all, applicants should have to go on the official website of the State Council of Education Research and Training, Assam.
- Applicants have to click on the link to the application provided on the official website and they have to read the complete instructions carefully to make them easy to understand.
- After clicking on the link of applying, applicants will get to the application form page and they have to fill in all the correct and complete details such as Basic Information, address details, educational qualification details, etc.
- Candidates have to upload their scanned required documents such as the image of their passport-size photo and signature.
- There will be declared after filling out the application form and uploading the required documents and after the declaration, applicants have to save the application form.
- The application form will be reviewed to check whether all the details are correctly filled or not and after checking, they can confirm the application form.
- The applicants have to pay the application fee through online mode after confirmation of the application form and registration will be successful.
Details to be filled in SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET Application Form
The applicants have to fill in all these required details in the application form which are mentioned below.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Complete Present Address
- Pin Code
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Qualification Details (HSSLC / Degree / Postgraduation)
- Year of Passing
- Name of the Board / Council / University
- Select your stream from the drop-down menu
- Total marks obtained
- Marks secured
- Percentage obtained
- Select the test center at which you wish to appear from the drop-down menu
- Select the Category (Upper Primary / Lower Primary) for which you wish to apply for.
Candidates will get the details and updates about SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET Application Form through the details mentioned above in this article and if any candidates have visited here to get the details, so it will be very helpful for them to know completely about it.
If you have any other queries about SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2024 Application Form, you can leave your question below in the comment box.
I’m Manisha Das, passionate about educational news and sharing insights on teaching exams. My passion for education news is fueled by my love for creating new things and exploring new ideas. With my dedication and passion for teaching exams, I am committed to providing accurate and informative updates for the Entrance Exam. Join me in discovering the latest developments and exploring the dynamic world of education!