Latest Applications Open 2023:
AP PECET 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon. AP PECET, which as popularly known as Andhra Pradesh Physical Education Common Entrance Test, is conducted every year for candidates.
It is a common entrance exam which is conducted by Acharya Nagarjuna University. Through this exam, aspirants can get admission into 2 years of B.P.Ed. & U.G.D.P.Ed. Courses.
On this page, information related to the AP PECET 2024 is given including the Application form, Exam dates, eligibility criteria, How to apply, etc.
AP PECET 2024 Application Form – Out Soon
AP PECET 2024 Application Form
Candidates can go through the application form details which we have mentioned below:
- AP PECET 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon.
- Submit the completed application before May 2024.
- University will provide the registration form on either online or offline mode.
- AP PECET 2024 Application form has been available on the Official Website of Acharya Nagarjuna University, Vishakhapatnam on behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad.
- In the application personal and qualification details should be written by the applicants.
- After that upload the recent photograph of candidates (less than 50 Kb) and signature (less than 30 Kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Fill all details in the application correctly and accurately.
Aspirants applying for application form need to submit the application fees using avail online/offline mode via AP Online/e-Seva/m-Seva centers or Payment Gateways (Credit/Debit card/ Net Banking).
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
Candidates will have to pay Rs 850 /- (for SC/ST- Rs 650 /-) as application fees for the AP PECET 2024 entrance exam.
Candidates are informed for late submission late fees will be charged 500/- addition to the above fee.
AP PECET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following details regarding AP PECET 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality: Indian National (only Andhra Pradesh) candidates are eligible to apply.
As per rules laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions, candidates will need to satisfy all statuses of local and non-local.
Qualification: Candidates must have held the degree with three years from a recognized AP government to apply for B.P.Ed Courses and for G.D.P.Ed. Courses, applicants need to complete their intermediates or equivalent course from a recognized Govt. of AP.
Age limit: to apply in P.Ed Courses, the aspirant’s age should be above nineteen years of age & for U.G.D.P.Ed. For courses, the aspirant’s age should be above sixteen years of age to apply.
AP PECET 2024 Application Dates
Candidates can refer to the schedule given below to know more about Ap PECET 2024.
|Commencement of submission of online application form||To be announced|
|The last date to submit the online application without a late fee.||To be announced|
|The last date to apply with a late fee of 500/-||To be announced|
|Last date for submitting of online applications with late fee of Rs.1000/-||To be announced|
|Application Form corrections data already submitted by the candidate without a late fee||To be announced|
|Application Form corrections data already submitted by the candidate with a late fee||To be announced|
|Downloading of hall ticket from the website||To be announced|
|AP PECET Examination Date||To be announced|
How to Apply
Here we have mentioned the complete procedure to apply for AP PECET 2024 Application Form:
- Candidates who yearn for study in Acharya Nagarjuna University need to register in AP PECET 2024.
- The AP PECET 2024 application form can be filled in two ways- Online and Offline mode.
- In the registration form write the Name, Father/Mother Name, Gender, Aadhaar Cards, Birth of Date, Mobile/Phone Number, E-mail ID, etc.
- Provide the necessary documents Intermediate or Equivalent (10+2) Certificate, SSC Certificate, Sports Merit Certificate and C.C.Certificate (C-Certificate / B-Certificate), etc.
- After that prescribed exam fee needs to be remitted by payment gateway using a Credit Card or Debit Card or AP Online/e-Seva/m-Seva centers.
- Take the printed copies of fill-in application form and recipe of payment of fees for future uses.
If you any queries regarding the AP PECET 2024 Application Form, you can ask your query leave comments below.