Latest Applications Open 2023:
APJEE Law Entrance 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon. Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination Law Entrance exam which is well known in short APJEE Law Entrance it is conducted by the Directorate of Higher & Technical Education Government of Arunachal Pradesh.
This entrance exam is held once a year. Candidates who are wishing to apply must satisfy the eligibility criteria to get admission into Bachelor of Legislative Law (LLB).
Candidates who want to apply must check the information of the APJEE Law Entrance 2024 exam like filling the Application form, requirement eligibility criteria, important dates, and How to apply, etc.
APJEE Law Entrance 2024 Application Form – Released Soon
APJEE Law Entrance 2024 Application Form
Candidates can go through the APJEE Law Entrance 2024 application form details which we have mentioned below:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- The APJEE Law Entrance 2024 application form will be available online from the 1st week of June 2024 till the 3rd week of July 2024.
- The candidates who want to apply have to fill the application which can be filled on the online official website at update.nic.in.
- To logging, visit the portal and complete the registration process of the APJEE Law Entrance 2024 exam.
- Logging using the name and password, fill up the required information such as personal, qualification information on the application form.
- Upload the passport size photograph and signature before submitting check all details in the form are written are correct or not.
The application fee is INR 100 (Rupees one hundred only).
The candidates who are filling the application form and want to pay the amount of fee as prescribed have to pay through online mode via Net Banking, Debit card / Credit card (Master / VISA) or by offline mode by Demand draft.
APJEE Law Entrance 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following details regarding APJEE Law Entrance 2024 Eligibility Criteria for admission:
Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
Domicile: to apply the candidates must belong from the state of Arunachal Pradesh & he/she should have been residing in the state for three years.
Academic qualification: Candidates who have passed the graduation examination from any recognized university.
Percentage: Candidates will have to pass the exam by acquiring a minimum of 45% marks as aggregate (OBC Candidate- 42% marks, and for SC/ST Candidate including APST- 40% marks) in graduation exam.
Appearing: Candidates who are appearing in the final year graduation exam are eligible to apply.
APJEE Law Entrance 2024 Application Date
Here, in the below table candidates will find the important events along with tentative dates for APJEE Law Entrance 2024 are as follows:
|Date of start of submission of online Application Form LLB Programme||June 2024|
|Last date of submission of the online application form||July 2024|
|Date of start of downloading of admit card||July 2024|
|Date of Exam||July 2024|
|Date of Counseling||August 2024|
How to Apply
Here we have mentioned the complete procedure to apply for APJEE Law Entrance 2024 Application Form:
- The APJEE Law Entrance 2024 Application Form along with the information brochure is available on the online official portal.
- The information brochure contains information about admission in law course which are the seat availability, admission, eligibility criteria, registration procedure, examination pattern & syllabus and many more.
- To register candidates will need to fill up the application which is avail on online (update.nic.in).
- On the page write down all information for example (candidate’s name, parent name, birth of date, category, email ID, contact number, qualification details, correct address, etc.).
- the necessary documentation needs to be ready by applier candidates before applying for admission there is Pass certificate of the qualifying examination, Mark sheet of the qualifying examination, College Leaving/ Transfer Certificates, Class X Pass Certificate for verification of age, Class XII Pass Certificate, Character/ Conduct Certificate from the institution last attended, Graduation Pass Certificate, etc.
- After filling in the necessary information in the form candidates are requested to recheck the details written by them to avoid further hassle.
- Soon make the payment of application fees and take a copy of the application form and the fee receipt for further purpose.
If you have any other queries about APJEE Law Entrance 2024 Application Form, you can leave your question below in the comment box.