Latest Applications Open 2023:
APJEE Law Entrance 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon. The Directorate of Higher and Technical Education, Government of Arunachal Pradesh is the conducting authority of APJEE Law Entrance Test.
This test is conducted to offer admission to the candidates in Bachelor of Legislative Law (LLB) and those applicants are wishing to get admission in LLB course at Government Law College, Jote Itanagar, and Arunachal Pradesh, they can apply in this test by filling the application form
On the basis of eligibility criteria, candidates can apply in this examination. From this article, applicants will know the detailed information of APJEE Law Entrance important dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and exam procedure.
APJEE Law Entrance 2024 Notification – Application Out Soon
APJEE Law Entrance Important Dates 2024
The important schedule of APJEE Law Entrance mentioned below for the applicants, those are going to fill the application form.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
|Date of start of submission of online Application Form LLB Programme||June 2024|
|Last date of submission of online application form||July 2024|
|Date of start of downloading of admit card||July 2024|
|Date of Exam||July 2024|
|Date of Counseling||August 2024|
APJEE Law Entrance Application Form 2024
The APJEE Law Entrance Application Form will be available till June month and those applicants are interested and eligible to get admission to LLB course at Government Law College, Jote Itanagar, and Arunachal Pradesh, they can apply in APJEE Law Entrance by filling the application form through offline mode. Application form-filling procedure is mentioned below.
- Candidates can fill the application form of APJEE Law Entrance through offline mode by downloading it from the official website of Directorate of Higher and Technical Education, Government of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Candidates have to fill all the correct and complete details and the incomplete information provided in the application form.
- After that, paste the photograph as per prescribed size in the application form.
- After filling all the details, applicants have to take the print out of application form and submit it with required documents at the college.
The Application Fee is Rs.100 and it can be paid through online mode through demand draft.
APJEE Law Entrance Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates are going to apply in the APJEE Law Entrance; they must have to check their eligibility criteria mentioned below.
Candidates should have completed their graduation with minimum aggregate percentage i.e. General Candidate: 45%, OBC Candidate: 42%, and Sc/ST Candidate (including APST): 40%.
Applicants appearing in the final year can also apply in this examination. They should belong from Indian Citizenship
APJEE Law Entrance Exam Pattern
Those applicants are appearing in this examination; they must have to prefer the exam pattern for the better preparation of examination and the exam pattern details are
- The Exam will be conducted for 400 marks.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
APJEE Law Entrance Syllabus
The syllabus for the APJEE Law Entrance will be taken from the subjects such as
- Legal Education
- General Knowledge
- Basic English
APJEE Law Entrance Admit Card 2024
The APJEE Law Entrance Admit Card will issue to the candidates in the month of July and those applicants have submitted their application form, they can download the admit card through online mode by visiting on the official website.
Admit card is the mandatory document, which should carry by the candidates at the examination center with required documents. Candidates without admit card will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
APJEE Law Entrance Result 2024
On the official website of Directorate of Higher and Technical Education, Government of Arunachal Pradesh, the APJEE Law Entrance Result will declare and those applicants will have obtained qualified marks in the APJEE Law Entrance Exam, they can check their result available in the PDF format. Qualified candidates will call out for counseling procedure.
APJEE Law Entrance Counseling
Candidates selected in the merit list as per their marks scored in APJEE Law Entrance Exam will call out for the counseling procedure.
There will be 2 rounds of counseling procedure. Those applicants will be selected; they should have to attend the counseling session on the provided schedule with required documents for verification.
The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of marks scored in examination, documents verification and seats availability at Government Law College, Jote Itanagar. Candidates have to report at the college and pay course fees.
Documents to carry for counseling
- Pass certificate of the qualifying examination
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination
- College Leaving/ Transfer Certificates
- Class X Pass Certificate for verification of age
- Class XII Pass Certificate
- Character/ Conduct Certificate from the institution last attended
- Migration Certificate (from Universities other than RGU)
- SC/ST/ OBC Certificate
- Parents’ Employing Certificate from the appointing authority or domicile certificate issued by First Class Magistrate during 2019
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Admit card of LET-2019
- Recent Passport Photos Printed with name and date
If you have any other queries about APJEE Law Entrance 2024, you can leave your question below in the comment box.