Latest Applications Open 2024:
AP TET 2023 Previous Year Syllabus has been Released. The Andhra Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test is shortly known as APTET and the conducting body of APTET is the Commissioner of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh to select the candidates for the post of teacher (from Class I to Class VIII) in all schools (Government/ ZP/ MP/ Municipal/ Recognised Private Aided & Private Unaided, etc.) in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
The APTET Examination is conducted through a based Test (CBT) and every year a large number of candidates appear in this test to be appointed as teachers from Class I to Class V (Category I).
Here, through this article, candidates will learn detailed information of the Andhra Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test in which includes APTET Syllabus 2023.
AP TET 2023 Pervious Year Syllabus – Released
APTET 2023 Syllabus
All of the appeared candidates should have to go first with the syllabus preparation and the syllabus will be prescribed through authority. It is helpful for the candidates to get to know the topics going to ask in the examination. The syllabus of the APTET Examination is mentioned below.
I.Child Development And Pedagogy (Marks: 30)
1. Development Of Child
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Development, Growth & Maturation — Concept & Nature
- Principles of development and their education implication
- Factors influencing Development — Biological, Psychological, Sociological, emotional
- Dimensions of Development and their interrelationships — Physical & Motor, Cognitive, Emotional, Social, Moral, Language relating to Infancy, Early Childhood, late Childhood, Adolescence
- Understanding Development — Piaget, Kohlberg, Chomsky, Carl Rogers, Erikson
- Individual differences — Infra & Inter-Individual differences in the areas of Attitudes, Aptitude, Interest, Habits, Intelligence, and their Assessment
- Development of Personality — Concept, Factors affecting the development of personality, self-concept
- Adjustment, Behavioural problems, Mental Health, the Defense mechanism
- Methods and Approaches of Child Development — Introspection, Observation, Interview, Case study, Experimental, Cross-sectional, and Longitudinal
- Developmental tasks and Hazards
2. Understanding Learning
- The concept, Nature of Learning — input — process — the outcome
- Factors of Learning — Personal and EnvironmentalApproaches to Learning and their applicability—Behaviourism (Skinner, Pavlov, Thorndike), Constructivism (Piaget, Vygotsky), Gestalt(Kohler, Koffka), and Observational (Bandura)
- Dimensions of Learning — Cognitive, Affective and Performance x Motivation and Sustenance —its role in learning
- Memory & Forgetting
- Transfer of Learning
3. Pedagogical Concerns
- Teaching and its relationship with learning and learner Learners in Contexts: Situating learner in the socio-political and cultural context – Children from diverse contexts—Children With Special Needs (CWSN), Inclusive Education
- Understanding of pedagogic methods — Enquiry based learning, Project-based learning, Survey, Observation, and Activity-based learning, Cooperative, and collaborative learning
- Individual and Group learning: Issues and concerns with respect to organizing learning in classroom-like Study habits, Self-learning, and Learning to learn skills
- Organizing learning in heterogeneous classroom groups — Socio-economic background, Abilities, and Interest
- Paradigms of organizing Learning-Teacher centric, Subject centric and Learner-centric Theory of instruction – Bruner
- Teaching as Planned activity — Elements of Planning
- Phases of Teaching — Pre active, Interactive, and Post active
- General and Subject-related skills, competencies required in teaching, and attributes of a good facilitator
- Learning resources — Self, Home, School, Community, Technology 3
- Classroom Management: Role of a student, teacher, the Leadership style of the teacher, Creation of a non-threatening learning environment, Managing behavior problems, Guidance & Counselling, Punishment, and its legal implications, Rights of a child, Time Management.
- The distinction between Assessment for Learning & Assessment of Learning, School-based Assessment, Continuous & Comprehensive Evaluation: Perspective & Practice
- Understanding teaching & learning in the context of NCF, 2005 & Right To Education Act, 2009.
For any other Questions about APTET Syllabus 2023, you can leave your questions below in the comment box.
Hi Guys, I am Sandeep Co-founder of IASpaper and UPSCToday Staying in Mumbai (India) and pursuing graduation in Computer Science and Engineering from Mumbai University. I love helping Aspirants.
You may join me on Facebook