Latest Applications Open 2023:
Arunachal Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Application Form will be released. Arunachal Pradesh B.Sc. The Himalayan University conducted nursing in 2024.
Himalayan University will be one of the top and leading universities in north-east India, duly recognized by UGC, and a vibrant member of AIU. Further, its academic management is embellished with ISO 9001:2015.
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing, also acknowledged in some nations as a Bachelor of Nursing or Bachelor of Science with a Major in Nursing, is an academic degree in the science and principles of nursing, settled by an accredited tertiary education earner. The course of study is typically three or four years.
Arunachal Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Notification – Application Released Soon
Important Dates 2024
Candidates need to be updated about the important dates for admission, which will be declared as per the notification.
|Application Form||Released Soon|
|Last date to submit the application||To be Announced|
|Merit List||To be Announced|
Arunachal Pradesh 2024 Application Form
Arunachal Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Application Form will be released.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Candidates are required to open the university’s official website and download the application form and prospectus from the website.
- As soon as the instructions mentioned in the prospectus are checked, candidates must begin filling out the application form.
- While filing the application form, applicants need to enter some necessary particulars in the application form, for instance, personal details, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent details, and further details.
- Candidates also need to provide scanned images of photographs and signatures in quantified size and format mentioned on the authorized website of the university.
- Candidates must complete the application form appropriately and properly with the correct information.
- Applicants are told to take a printout of the application form when the application form is filled.
The significant details related to the application fee are cited below for the candidates:
- Payment of the application fee is an important part of the application process; consequently, applicants are notified to pay the application fee before the due date.
- Particulars of the application fee will be discussed on the official website of the university by the official authorities for the applicants.
- It is informed that the applicants visit the university’s official website to get information about the application fee.
- Applicants need a copy of the payment validation receipt the system will produce.
Eligibility Criteria 2024
The important information about the eligibility criteria is given below for the candidates:
- 10+2 passed, preferably Science (PCB) & English, with 40% marks.
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational stream only, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board
- The minimum age for admission will be 17 years (as of 31st December of that year). The upper age limit is 35 yrs. For ANM/for LHV. There is no age category. Minimum education 10+2 class passed, corresponding to 40% marks.
Admission Procedure 2024
Most institutes extend the course to admit students based on performance in an applicable entrance test. GNM Admission Process typically diverges across colleges.
A few institutes also offer direct admission based on the candidate’s performance at the 10+2 level.
Subjects In B.Sc. Nursing
B.Sc. The nursing syllabus comprises many subjects of study, for instance, Nutrition, Mental Health Nursing, Child Care Nursing, Anatomy, Medical-Surgical Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Nursing Research, and Statistics, amongst many others. The subjects of B.Sc.
The bachelor’s degree formulates nurses for various specialized roles and graduate study. Coursework includes nursing science, research, leadership, and linked areas that inform nursing practice. It also offers the student with overall education in math, humanities, and social sciences.
Here are several reasons why nursing is a good career choice. Not only is it a worthwhile profession with infinite job instances, but it will also be in high demand designed for eras to come. Nursing also ranks high in the yearly Gallop poll for being an authentic, principled profession.
Arunachal Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Seats
Eight private nursing colleges are offering an Overall of 560 BSc nursing seats. The administration also set aside 10 out of 30 seats in the BSc (physiotherapy) course and seven out of 20 seats in the BSc (medical lab technician) course presented using a private paramedical sciences college.
Career Options After B.Sc. Nursing
- MHA – Master of Health Administration/ Master of Hospital Administration.
- MPH – Master of Public Health.
- MBA – Hospital Administration.
- MSW – Master of Social Work.
- Medical Transcription/Medical Writing/Telehealth/Medical Coding etc.
After remaining in the profession designed for at least five years, you can imagine a monthly fee of Rs.3.2 lakh – Rs.7.8 lakh. Nurses and matrons with an extra 20 years of experience receive a regular salary between Rs.1.0 lakh – Rs. 2.3 lakh per month.
It is a great career option for those pursuing higher studies to better their predictions. After concluding a BSc in Nursing, they can elect an MSc in nursing, which will improve their predictions in the job marketplace.
The top job profiles in the sphere of nursing are as follows:
- Staff Nurse.
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent.
- Department Supervisor.
- Deputy Nursing Superintendent.
- Nursing Supervisor or Ward Sister.
- Director of Nursing.
- Nursing Superintendent.
- Teacher of Nursing.
If you have any queries about Arunachal Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing 2024, you can leave your query below in the comment box.