Latest Applications Open 2024:
BCECE PGMAC 2023 Application Form will be released in April 2023. The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) organizes the Post Graduate Medical Admission Counselling (PGMAC) to offer admission to the applicants in MD / MS / PGD & PG Dental Courses based on the Merit List of NEET PG & NEET MDS.
Aspiring and eligible candidates can fill the application form online mode. Through this article, applicants will know detailed information of BCECE PGMAC admission dates, Application Form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure.
BCECE PGMAC 2023 Notification – Application Form Releasing Soon
BCECE PGMAC Important Dates 2023
Applicants can get admission in their aspiring courses such as MD/MS/PGD/MDS on the basis of marks scored in NEET PG & NEET MDS. The admission schedule of BCECE PGMAC is mentioned below for the candidates.
Bihar PGMAC 2023 Dates
|NEET PG 2023 Result will be announced on||April 2023|
|Online Registration Closing Date||May 2023|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit card||May 2023|
|Online Editing of Application Form||May 2023|
|Publication of Rank Card/ Merit List||To be Announced|
|Proposed starting date for Counselling||To be Announced|
|Publication of Seat Allotment Result||To be Announced|
|Online Reporting/uploading required documents for verification by the authorities & Online Fee payment fro||To be Announced|
|The second round of counseling shall be held on||To be Announced|
BCECE PGMAC Application Form 2023
The BCECE PGMAC 2023 Application Form will be released in April 2023. Those applicants are wishing to get admission in the First year of the different Post Graduate Degree / Diploma courses in Govt. / Private Medical / Dental colleges of Bihar State, they can fill the application form through the following steps mentioned below.
- The applicants must have to register by visiting on the official website of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
- They should have registered themselves by filling in their basic details like name, date of birth, mail ID, and phone number.
- After registration and account activation, applicants can fill the application form by submitting required details such as personal information, contact details, educational qualification, and other required details in the space provided.
- And then, applicants have to upload their signature and photograph as per the instructions are given on Bihar PG medical application form.
- Applicants have to check and preview all details provided in the application form and make payment of the application fee.
- Submit the application form, download it, and also take the printouts of the application form for further use.
The application fee to be paid through both modes is Rs. 2200/- (Two Thousand Two Hundred) only for all categories i.e. (Unreserved / SC / ST / EBC / BC / DQ) candidates
BCECE PGMAC Eligibility Criteria
Those applicants are going to fill the application form of BCECE PGMAC; they should have to check their eligibility criteria, which are mentioned below.
|Origin||The applicants must belong from Indian Citizenship|
|Domicile||Applicants get admission in MBBS courses on the basis of competitive exam conducted on behalf of the Government of Bihar or CBSE (under All India Quota) before November 15, 2001, from a medical college situated in Jharkhand will also be eligible for BCECE PGMAC 2023|
|Degree||MBBS degree from any medical/college/institution of Bihar recognized by MCI|
|Registration certificate||Bihar State Medical Council or MCI issued the permanent or provisional registration certificate|
|Internship||Completion certificate of compulsory one-year rotatory internship on or before March 31, 2023|
|Minimum qualifying percentile||Must secure NEET PG 2023 cut off for admissions|
BCECE PGMAC Merit List 2023
The merit list has publish on the official webpage of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board in the 2nd week of March and those applicants have obtained the minimum qualifying percentile in NEET PG & NEET MDS, will be selected in the merit list.
Candidates will call out for counseling sessions if they are selected on the merit list. There will 50% state quota seat counseling.
The Final Merit List for Medical / Dental course will be prepared after scrutinizing the data provided by the National Board of Examination/ Health Deptt., Govt. of Bihar.
BCECE PGMAC Reservation Criteria
There are previous year reservation criteria of different category candidates mentioned below for candidates.
|Extremely Backward Caste (EBC)||18%|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||03%|
BCECE PGMAC Counseling and Seat Allotment
The counseling procedure will be conducted through the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board on the basis of merit of the candidates, seat availability.
Those applicants are shortlisted in the merit list, they will call out for counseling session and they should have to be present there on the provided schedule.
The seat will be allotted to the candidates on the merit-cum-choice basis as per the merit list provided based on NEET (PG). Candidates should have to carry the required documents at the counseling center for verification. Applicants without carrying documents will not be allotted for seats.
Documents Needed for Admission
Applicants need to carry the required documents at the counseling center for verification and the documents are
- Admit Card of NEET PG
- Board’s Copy of the Challan as proof of paying the required counseling fee.
- Part A and B of the PGMAC 2023 Application Form.
- Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- College leaving certificate.
- Rotatory Internship Completion Certificate
- MBBS / BDS passing certificate
- Mark sheets of MBBS (I, II & III Parts) & BDS (I, II & III Parts).
- No objection certificate from the employer.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Three photographs are identical to the one used for preparing the Admit card of the entrance examination.
- Any other certificates in support of the eligibility as required and mentioned in the prospectus of PGMAC 2023.
- Aadhaar Card with its photocopy.
For any other queries about BCECE PGMAC 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box
I am Prabhakar Nachanekar, a UG degree holder in Commerce with a passion for education, especially in the field of entrance examinations and tests. Through my blog, I aim to keep my readers informed and updated on the latest developments and trends in this field. In addition to my passion for education, I love to play cricket and explore the world through travel. With a strong desire to learn and share knowledge, I strive to deliver accurate and detailed information that can be helpful to students, educators, and anyone interested in the world of education. Follow my blog to stay informed about the latest updates and trends in entrance examinations and tests, and learn about my exciting experiences in cricket and travel.