Latest Applications Open 2024:
BET 2024 Application Form will be Releasing Soon. The Department of Biotechnology Junior Research Fellowship (DBT JRF) will conduct the Biotechnology Eligibility Test (BET) to offer admission to applicants in the field of Biotechnology and Life Sciences.
Those applicants who are interested and eligible to get admission to the Biotechnology and Life Sciences; can fill out the application form online mode by visiting the official website.
There will be two category merit lists prepared through the authority to select the candidates for DBT-sponsored projects and avail the fellowship from the project, equivalent to NET/ GATE qualification as per DST guidelines. Here, through this article, applicants will get detailed information of BET 2024 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admission Procedure, etc.
BET 2024 Notification – Application Form Releasing Soon
BET 2024 Quick Links
|BET Notification||BET Answer Key|
|BET Important Date||BET Result|
|BET Application/ Registration||BET Eligibility|
|BET Admit Card||–|
BET 2024 Important Dates
The BET 2024 Important Dates have been provided to the candidates who are going to apply in this examination to get the award of Junior Research Fellowship.
|Online Registration Start||March 2024|
|Online Registration Close||April 2024|
|Correction Window open from||April 2024|
|Download the Hall Ticket||May 2024|
|BET 2024 Exam dates||May 2024|
|Display of question paper and answer key on the website||3rd week of August 2024|
|Last date of accepting representation of any discrepancy in the Question paper & Answer key||3rd week of August 2024|
|Declaration of BET 2024 Result||May 2024|
BET 2024 Application Form
The BET 2024 Application Form will be available till April 2024. Those candidates are wishing for the activation of a fellowship subject to PhD registration from a recognized university or Institute in the country.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
They can apply for the BET examination by filling out the application form. The application form-filling procedure has mentioned below.
- First of all, candidates should have to visit the official website of the Department of Biotechnology Junior Research Fellowship.
- Candidates need to register themselves by clicking on the link of ‘New Registration’ and entering the details such as the name of the candidates, date of birth, email, and mobile number.
- After entering all the details, candidates have to submit it and applicants will obtain their user ID and password to fill out the application form.
- By using the user ID and password, candidates will get the application form and they should have to fill in all the correct and complete details such as personal and qualification details.
- After that, they need to upload their scanned required documents in the Application Form and submit it after confirming all the details provided by them. They need to take the printout of it for future use.
Candidates can make the payment of the application fee through online mode by using net banking or card payment. The Application Fee for BET 2024 examination is Below-
- General, EWS, and OBC category – Rs. 1000/-
- SC, ST, and differentially abled – Rs. 250/-
BET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Those applicants will fill out the application form for the BET examination; they must check their Eligibility Criteria before filling. The eligibility criteria details have mentioned below.
- Qualification: The applicants must be qualified in M.Sc./M.Tech/ M.V.Sc. Degree with Biotechnology in the title of degree e.g. Biotechnology, specialization such as Agricultural, Animal/ Veterinary, Medical, Marine, Industrial, Environmental, Pharmaceutical, Food, Bio-resources Biotechnology, Biochemical Engineering, Biosciences and Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, and M.Sc “Molecular & Human Genetics” and M.Sc.” Neuroscience” as well as BE/ B. Tech in Biotechnology (4-year course after 10+2) recognized by UGC/AICTE.
- They must have scored a minimum of 60% marks for the General and OBC categories and 55% for SC/ ST/ PH in aggregate (or equivalent grade).
- The maximum age of the candidates should be up to 28 years as on the last date of application (3rd week of March 2024) for the general category; age relaxation of up to 5 years (up to 33 years) for SC/ ST/ PH and women candidates and 3 years (31 years) for OBC (Non-creamy layer)
BET 2024 Exam Pattern
It will be very helpful for the candidates to refer to the exam pattern for better preparation of the examination if applicants are going to attend this examination.
The BET 2024 Exam Pattern consists of two parts, which are Aptitude & General Biotechnology and General plus specialized branches in Biotechnology.
There will be compulsory 75 MCQ questions out of analytical aptitude, comprehension, and quantitative reasoning type and 50 will be from General Biotechnology.
There will be 200 questions out of which only 50 questions need to be answered. Questions in Part B will also include general biotechnology in addition to the specialized areas.
BET 2024 Syllabus
The DBT JRF BET Examination consists of questions from the following subjects
- Aptitude & General Biotechnology and
- General plus specialized branches in Biotechnology
BET 2024 Admit Card
BET 2024 Admit Card will be released in April 2024. The Department of Biotechnology will provide the BET Admit Card on its official website on the 1st week of August 2024 and the applicants will get their admit card if they have successfully submitted their application form.
By using the User ID (Application Sequence Number) and Password in the required field, applicants can download the Admit Card.
The candidates must carry the Admit Card at the examination center along with the required documents.
BET 2024 Result
On the Department of Biotechnology’s official webpage, the BET Result was declared on 25th May 2024. Those candidates who have been given the examination; they can check their results online mode by visiting the official website.
To check the result, applicants have to click on the result link and the PDF of the Result will display to the candidates. They can check and download it for future use.
Applicant’s documents and marks scored in the examination will be verified through authority and the award letter will be provided to them within 1 year of the declaration of result.
Documents to Carry for Verification
Applicants have to submit these required documents for verification
- Copy of the BET-2019 Hall Ticket)
- Date of Birth Certificate (10th provisional certificate)
- Qualifying degree final mark sheet/ Passing certificates
- For SC/ST/PH candidates, proof of the category
- For OBC candidates, the latest non-creamy layer certificate
A Cover letter mentioning the address for communication, phone/mobile number, and email id
If you have any other questions about BET 2024, you can write your queries in the comments box below.
I am Prabhakar Nachanekar, a UG degree holder in Commerce with a passion for education, especially in the field of entrance examinations and tests. Through my blog, I aim to keep my readers informed and updated on the latest developments and trends in this field. In addition to my passion for education, I love to play cricket and explore the world through travel. With a strong desire to learn and share knowledge, I strive to deliver accurate and detailed information that can be helpful to students, educators, and anyone interested in the world of education. Follow my blog to stay informed about the latest updates and trends in entrance examinations and tests, and learn about my exciting experiences in cricket and travel.