Latest Applications Open 2024:
Jadavpur University offers admission into a two-year full-time B.Ed course for the school year 2023-24.
Candidates may get here the information you need regarding Jadavpur University B.Ed Admission 2023-24 such as the application process, eligibility criteria, fee, etc on this page.
In this post, we are providing Detailed Information about Jadavpur University B.Ed 2023, which includes Application Form, Fees, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, etc.
B.Ed. Subjects Available
Available to the method subjects are Bengali, English, Sanskrit, History, Mathematics, Physical Science, Work Education, and Education.
Jadavpur University B.Ed 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||Jadavpur University B.Ed|
|Full-Form||Jadavpur University Bachelor of Education|
|Exam Type||UG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Jadavpur University|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode|
|Exam Date||Will be Available|
|Exam duration||2 hours|
|Helpline||Tel: 9133-24146666, 9133-2335 5215
Jadavpur University B.Ed 2023 Important Dates
The schedule for the Jadavpur University B.Ed Admission is given below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Last date of online submission of applications||4th week of November 2023|
|Last date for submission of application fee||1st week of December 2023|
|Publication of Provisional merit list||Last week of Jul|
Jadavpur University B.Ed 2023 Application Form
Application form of Jadavpur University B.Ed. Admission 2023 will be available on the university website. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from the official website at www.jaduniv.edu.in.
Also, apply as from the direct link which will be offered below. Applicants are advised has to ensure their eligibility and other procedures before filling in the online application.
- Jadavpur University B.Ed 2023 Application Form will be released on the 4th week of November 2023.
- The Last Date to Submit Application Form is 1st week of December 2023.
- Applications for Jadavpur University B.Ed. Admission should be carried out online through the university website www.jaduniv.edu.in or https://admissionas.jdvu.ac.in. Applicants are required to complete the application online. On a successful application, you will receive an application number.
- On the Main Page, you will get the link to pay online (Net Banking/Credit Card/ Debit Card) through SBI I-Collect System
- Now you have to go to the link and pay the Application Fees when you use the Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card. Now you have to upload the SB Collect A Reference Number (starting with DU) on this website. Please click on the Login option of this website, and log into your account using your Application No/ Login ID at any time. In the Update Payment Details page to move their fees deposit details by clicking Insert Fees Details.
- The Last Date of the application submission of application fees through the SBI I-Collect System (using Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card) is 2nd week of December 2023. After payment online please print the e-receipt for further reference.
- Upload the fees deposit detailed information within 2nd week of December 2023 on the website. If any candidate does not upload the specific details within 2nd week of December 2023, his/her application shall not be completed. Incomplete and/or incorrect applications shall be liable to be canceled.
Jadavpur University B.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
|Category||Minimum marks secured in the undergraduate or the
postgraduate program from any university/recognized
|General (For both FRESHER)||50% (Honours graduate/ Master Degree)|
|General (For DEPUTED)||50% (Honours graduate/ Special Honours/ Master Degree)|
|SC/ST (For FRESHER)||40% (Honours graduate/ Master Degree)|
|PD (For FRESHER)||45% (Honours graduate/ Master Degree)|
|SC/ST (For DEPUTED)||40% (Honours graduate/ Special Honours/ Master Degree)|
|PD (For DEPUTED)||45% (Honours graduate/ Special Honours/ Master Degree)|
For Fresher – 35 years (calculated as on 18th July 2023)
For Deputed – No Age Restriction
50% marks in graduation or post-graduation degree do not apply to people who are appointed as teachers before the start of the National Council for Teacher Education (Regulations, Norms, and Procedure) Second Amendment Regulation 2010.
To be considered under the deputed category the teachers from Secondary/ Higher Secondary schools affiliated to W.B.B.S.E./ W.B.C.H.S.E. must produce a copy of the appointment letter from the District Inspector of Schools and a No Objection Certificate from the Managing Committee of the school duly countersigned by the District Inspector of Schools (The Managing Committee must clearly certify whether or not the teacher teaches in class IX, X, XI, and XII), at the time of interview and admission.
Jadavpur University doesn’t assume responsibility for payment of county council allowance.
Therefore, they should input on overall marks of three (3) semester examinations of M.A/M.Sc course. At this point of counseling/ admission, those students (if provisionally selected) must submit evidence of completion of M.A/ M.Sc Final Examination, 2023 authenticated by the competent authority of college/ institute/ university within the prescribed format (click here). They will be required to submit their mark sheet favorably by September 30, 2023.
Those showed up at M.A/M.Sc 4th semester (second year second semester) examination 2023 securing least 40% marks in each course and at least 50% (40% for SC/ST and 45% for PD) marks in the aggregate of all marks obtained in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd-semester examinations also qualify. For such candidates, the percentage of marks Their provisional admission shall be automatically canceled if they are not declared to have passed securing at least the minimum percentage of marks as mentioned above in the aggregate of all marks obtained in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd-semester examinations after the publication of the results of the fourth-semester examination. Their temporary admission will be canceled even if they were declared eligible for Special Supplementary Examination 2023 or any such Examinations as per the Examination Regulations of the University concerned.
Jadavpur University B.Ed 2023 Selection Procedure
|For Secondary or equivalent
(Based on the aggregate of all marks obtained )
|% of marks x 0.1|
|For Higher Secondary or equivalent||% of marks** x 0.2|
|Obtained Marks will be calculated based on:
1. W.B.C.H.S.E.: Best of 4 subjects excluding marks of Environmental Studies/Environmental Education (out of 400 marks)
2. Central Board of Secondary Education / Council for the Indian School Certificate / Other Boards: Best of 4 subjects (out of 400 marks)
|For Honours Graduates
(Based on the aggregate of all marks obtained in Honours paper only)
|% of marks x 0.3|
|For Post Graduate||% of marks x 0.4|
Choice of teachers under the Deputed category will be carried out based on the number of years of uninterrupted endorsed service in Government or Government aided schools.
As per circular Nos. BC-16014/1/82-SC dt.06/08/1984 & BCD-1, D.O.12017/11/89- SCD(R.CELL) dt.09/01/1990 and letter No.1510-SCW dt.31/05/2007 from the Government of West Bengal, Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of the States other than West Bengal are not entitled to get the benefit of reserved quota in Educational Institutions in West Bengal.
Such students may get the advantage of the reserved quota whether they have a domicile certificate of 10 years residency in West Bengal.
For any other quires about Jadavpur University B.Ed 2023, you can leave your questions below in the comment box.
I’m Manisha Das, passionate about educational news and sharing insights on teaching exams. My passion for education news is fueled by my love for creating new things and exploring new ideas. With my dedication and passion for teaching exams, I am committed to providing accurate and informative updates for the Entrance Exam. Join me in discovering the latest developments and exploring the dynamic world of education!