Latest Applications Open 2023:
Bharathiar University invites the Application Form of B.Ed Admission on distance education level for the candidates; those are wishing to get admission in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course.
The admission is approved through the National Council for Teacher Education and Distance Education Bureau (DEB). The application form can be downloaded from the official website and the aspiring and eligible candidates can fill the application form on the provided schedule.
Here, through this content, applicants will get detailed information of Bharathiar University B.Ed Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and procedure to fill the application form.
Bharathiar University B.Ed 2023 Application Form – Releasing Soon
Bharathiar University B.Ed Application Form 2023
Those candidates are interested and eligible to get admission in Bachelor of Education course on distance education level; they can apply for filling the application form through offline mode. Here is some detail of the application form mentioned below.
- The Bharathiar University B.Ed Admission Application Form will be available through offline mode.
- From 3rd week of February 2023 to 4th week of December 2023, the application form will be available for the candidates.
- There are three ways to get the application form for candidates through offline mode.
- All the details filled in the application form should be correct and complete.
- The application form will be rejected if any of the wrong details are submitted.
- Before the last date of submission, applicants must have to submit the application form.
- The application fee of Rs.500 can be paid through offline mode.
- Offline payment can be done through demand draft or in cash through candidates.
Bharathiar University B.Ed Eligibility Criteria
Candidates going to apply for Bharathiar University B.Ed Admission must have to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and the eligibility criteria are
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply.
- Nationality: Candidates should be Indian Citizens.
- Qualification: Candidates must be qualified in 2-year Diploma Teacher Education program in NCTE recognized Teacher Education institution through face-to-face mode.
- Minimum Marks: The applicants must be qualified with at least 50% marks in or an equivalent grade in B.Ed.
- Relaxation: Reservation and relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and other applicable categories shall be as per the rules of the Central Government.
Bharathiar University B.Ed Application Date 2023
All the appearing candidates should be updated about applying the schedule of Bharathiar University B.Ed Admission through the official website. The details of the applying schedule mentioned below.
Documents Required during Application Process
Due to submitting the application form, candidates should have to attach the required documents and the documents are
- Attested photocopies of the statement of the mark and other relevant certificates about the qualifying examination passed. (SSLC, HSC, Community, UG mark sheet, Degree / Provisional)
- A recent passport size photograph to be affixed to the front page of the application form and also space provided in the hall ticket.
- Self-addressed postcard towards the acknowledgment of receipt of application.
- Equivalent certificate obtained from the Association of Indian Universities, if the candidate has graduated from a foreign University.
- Service certificate issued by the Principal/ Headmaster/ Headmistress/ Secretary/Correspondent of the school concerned in the prescribed format.
How to Apply in Bharathiar University B.Ed
Those candidates are going to fill the application form for Bharathiar University B.Ed Admission, they must be eligible, and also they must have an idea about how to fill the application form. The application form filling procedure has mentioned below for the candidates.
- Candidates can download the prospectus and application form from the official website.
- The downloaded application form should be submitted through demand draft from any Nationalized Bank/Bank of India Challan for Rs. 500/- towards the cost of application, Bharathiar University payable at Coimbatore should be enclosed.
- Candidates can also obtain the application form and prospectus from SDE, Bharathiar University by submitting a request with a Demand Draft from any nationalized Bank for Rs 500 drawn in favor of “The Director, School of Distance Education, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore” payable at Coimbatore.
- The Prospectus and application form can also be obtained By Post from The Director, School of Distance Education, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore – 641 046 by submitting a request with a Demand Draft from any nationalized Bank, Challan of Bank of India for Rs. 500/- and a self-addressed of Rs. 50/- stamped 35 x 25 size envelope.
Those applicants are going to fill the application form for Bharathiar University B.Ed Admission, they must have the information of eligibility criteria, the procedure of filling the application form, and also the schedule of applying in this course. These complete details will be provided to the candidates through this article.
If you have any other Quires about Bharathiar University B.Ed 2023 Application Form, you can leave your question below in the comment box.