Latest Applications Open 2024:
Calicut University (CU) is the world’s most prominent University in Kerala, established in 1968. It was the second university to be established in Kerala, in the Northern part of Kerala. Whopping 480 colleges belong to University. Of these, 120 are located in Kozhikode county, 101 in Thrissur, 130 in Malappuram, 86 in Palakkad, and 18 in Wayanad.
Calicut University has published its alerts for a B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023. Calicut University performs this exam for admission in 2years of bachelor’s in education. Applicants are selected for their Graduation marks & Merit List.
In this article, we provide detailed information about Calicut University B.Ed 2023, including Application Forms, Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Criteria, etc.
Calicut University B.Ed Admission 2023 Notification – Application Form Releasing Soon
Calicut University B.Ed 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||Calicut University B.Ed|
|Full-Form||Calicut University Bachelor of Education|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||University of Calicut|
|Helpline||Tel: +914942407016, +914942407016|
|Email Id: email@example.com|
Calicut University B.Ed 2023 Important Dates
The necessary information regarding the important events and dates has been specified below for the applicants:
|Starting of Online Application Form||2nd week of September 2023|
|Last date for Online Application Form||3rd week of September 2023|
|1st Seat Allotment List||1st week of November 2023|
|Counselling||4th week of June 2023|
|Admission||Last week of June 2023|
|Commencement of classes||1st week of July 2023|
|Closing date of admission||1st week of August 2023|
Calicut University B.Ed 2023 Application form
Check the vital information about the application process that is useful for candidates:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Calicut University B.Ed online Application Form Starts from the 2nd week of September 2023.
CU B.Ed online toonlinefor the form. The last date is the 3rd week of September 2023.
Before applying for CU B.Ed, candidates have asked to check specific notices & eligibility mentioned on the official website.
- Candidates are required to open the university’s official website and download the Application Form and prospectus from the website.
- The instant the instructions mentioned in the brochure are checked, candidates must begin filling out the Application Form.
- While filing the Application Form, applicants need to enter some necessary details, such as personal details, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent details, and further details.
- Entrants also need to offer scanned images of photographs and signatures in the given size and format mentioned on the university’s official website.
- Applicants are told to get a print of the Application Form when the Application Form is filled.
The details about the application fee are given below for the candidates:
- Payment of the application fee is a vital part of the application procedure; consequently, applicants are notified to pay the application fee before the due date.
- CU B.Ed 2023 Application Fee Starts in the first week of April.
Calicut University B.Ed Application Fee’s last date is the first week of June.
- Contender recompenses application fee through online mode online contender has got to pay the fee through debit/credit/net banking.
- Application Fee after payment is Non-Refundable.
Calicut University B.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The critical information about the eligibility criteria is given below for the candidates:
- Candidates with BA/B.SC or Master’s degree of Calicut University or equivalent degree and with a minimum of 50% marks
- Candidates with BE/B. Tech with specialization in Science & Mathematics with 55% marks are eligible for the course
- Candidates who passed their qualification exams from other Universities outside Kerala must submit an Equivalency Certificate that the University of Calicut issues at the time of admission.
- Double or Triple leading candidates or Applicants who passed the Degree Examination in Vocational or Specialized courses are also eligible for admission. But, they must submit a copy of the Equivalency Certificate from this University.
- Candidates with a reserved category will get a loosening of 5%
There is no upper limit to apply for CU B.Ed
Admission to B.Ed. The program will be given only to Keralites but non-Keralite
Entrants also can be admitted to a maximum of 10% of the management quota seats in Private Self-financing colleges.
Calicut University B.Ed 2023 Selection Criteria
Selection is based on the nominees’ combination of marks/grades in the Degree Examination. This mark/grade is going to be regenerated in a thousand. Within the individual case of Commerce/Computer Science elective, the marks/grade of the P.G. Examination will need to be regarded. A discount of 1 per cent of an index mark for each continual probability will be generated. Special Weightage is going to be given to post-graduation within the subject who participates in first class-5, second class-3, and third class-1 (not applicable for Commerce and technology optional).
No weighting will be provided for postgraduate qualification if it’s in subjects apart from the options selected for the B.Ed Course. Nominees (applying beneath General Quota) with teaching experience in the Govt/Aided colleges will be given a weighting of 0.1 scores for each completed month of approved teaching service subject to a majority of five points. The leader board will also feel the fully endorsed service of someone.
Approved service suggests full-time teaching expertise (as on the date of notification) in Government/Aided colleges in Kerala State that is to be on time certified a dominant Officer, ie. Head of the college and Signed by an AEO/DEO/Regional Deputy Director within the case of HSST in form IV of KER.
Below given is the list of the brochures needed at the time of counselling:
- b) Qualifying Degree (Degree/P.G.) Certificate
- c) Marksheet of Qualifying Degree Exam. (Part I, II & III)/Consolidated grade Card & of higher qualifications, if any.
- d) Equivalency Certificate from the University of Calicut in case of candidates who passed the qualifying examinations from Universities outside Kerala.
- e) Transfer Certificate (obtained from the last institution studied) and Conduct Certificate (obtained within six months)
- f) Nativity Certificate from the Village Officer in respect of those who are eligible for Nativity Weightage.
- g) Community Certificate from the competent Authority in the case of SC/ST/OEC/ETB/MU/OBH/LC and SIUC candidates.
- Non-creamy layer certificate in the case of candidates eligible for admission under SEBC reservation.
- j) Medical Certificate for eligible candidates under Persons with disabilities (Percentage of disability should be specified in the certificate issued by the Govt. Medical Board).
- k) Experience Certificate in Form IV of KER for claiming admission under Teachers Quota and getting Weightage for teaching experience for those applying under Merit Quota.
For any other queries about Calicut University B.Ed 2023, you can leave your questions below in the comment box.
I’m Manisha Das, passionate about educational news and sharing insights on teaching exams. My passion for education news is fueled by my love for creating new things and exploring new ideas. With my dedication and passion for teaching exams, I am committed to providing accurate and informative updates for the Entrance Exam. Join me in discovering the latest developments and exploring the dynamic world of education!