Latest Applications Open 2024:
BHU B.Ed 2024 Application Form will be Releasing Soon. BHU stands for Banaras Hindu University & has released notification of the Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) Entrance Exam to get admission to B.Ed for two year Course. BHU was established by Shri Madan Mohan Malaviya in 1916 & it is an Internationally Reputed University where about 1700 teachers & 8000 non-teaching staff are on campus.
Students from foreign countries are studying in various courses. BHU B.Ed is conducted in 16 countries in the state & across four different groups of Subjects.
This post provides detailed information about BHU B.Ed 2024, including Application forms, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, Counseling, etc.
BHU B.Ed 2024 Notification – Application Form Releasing Soon
BHU B.Ed 2024 Highlights
|Exam Name||BHU B.Ed|
|Full-Form||Banaras Hindu University Bachelors in Education|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Banaras Hindu University|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
|Exam Date||Will be Available|
|Exam Duration||02 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Email Id: email@example.com|
BHU B.Ed 2024 Important Dates
The important information regarding the important events and dates will be specified below for the applicants:
|Online application form release||March 2024|
|Last date to apply||May 2024|
|Last date to submit the fee||May 2024|
|Application correction||May 2024|
|Admit card||June 2024|
|BHU exam||June 2024|
|Result declaration||July 2024|
|Result availability||2nd week of October 2024|
|Counselling||3rd week of October 2024|
BHU B.Ed 2024 Application form
Check the vital information about the application process that is useful for candidates:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- BHU B.Ed Online Application Form will be released in March 2024.
- The final date to fill BHU B.Ed Online Application Form is May 2024.
- Applicants are demanded to go through detailed info on the official website before joining BHU B.Ed Entrance Examinations.
- Candidates are required to open the university’s official website and download the Application Form and prospectus from the website.
- When the instructions mentioned in the brochure are checked, candidates must begin filling out the Application Form.
- While filing the Application Form, applicants must enter some necessary details, such as personal details, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent details, and further details.
- Entrants also need to offer scanned images of photographs and signatures in the given size and format mentioned on the university’s official website.
- Applicants are told to get a print of the Application Form when the Application Form is filled.
The details about the application fee are given below for the candidates:
- After online submission of the Application Form and successful payment of the Application Processing/ Test Fee, candidates are advised to take a printout of the online filled-up Application Form (containing the details they have filled in and the transaction details of payment of the application fee) from either the Entrance Test portal for their record.
- Payment of the application fee is a vital part of the application procedure; consequently, applicants are notified to pay the application fee before the due date.
BHU B.Ed 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The critical information about the eligibility criteria is given below for the candidates:
- Aspirants holding a Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree with at least 50% marks in Science/Social Sciences/Humanities/Commerce are eligible.
- Students who own a Bachelor’s degree in engineering or skills with a specialization in Science or Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks are also eligible.
- A Student qualifies for only one of the given groups, and to qualify, The candidate should have at least one of the subjects coming under the group as the main subject during their/her graduation or post-graduation.
The reservation and relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and other categories shall be as per the rules of the Central Government/State Government, whichever is applicable.
BHU B.Ed 2024 Exam Pattern
|Paper I||Aptitude, Reasoning, Current Education Scenario||30||90|
|Paper II||Language Maths, Science, Humanities & Social Science||70||210|
BHU B.Ed 2024 Syllabus
BHU B.Ed 2024 Subjects (Part-II)
|Languages||Hindi, English, Sanskrit|
|Mathematics||Statistics & Mathematics|
|Science||Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics & Home Science|
|Humanities and Social Science||Economics, Commerce & Home Science|
BHU B.Ed 2024 Exam Centre
Category-wise Reservation Seats
|S.No.||Categories||Reservation of Seats|
BHU B.Ed 2024 Admit Card
BHU B.Ed Admit card will be released in June 2024. Admit Card is available online on the official website. No candidate will get the Admit Card in the mail.
Suppose a candidate cannot download the Admit Card till 03 days before the Test date. In that case, they should contact the Office of the Controller of Examinations, BHU, Varanasi, on the Help Desk Phone Number and email id. Available on Entrance Test Portal.
Applicants must also take some copies of the admit card and keep them carefully. No entry will be given to applicants without the Admit Card.
A passport-size photograph be affixed (the same passport-size photograph which will be used for online submission) in the space provided on the printout of the Admit Card under self-attestation
BHU B.Ed 2024 Result
Through online means, only the results will be made available to the candidates. Applicants can view BHU B.Ed results in online mode. The result will be released in 1st week of October 2024.
Candidates could view results by filling roll number. Candidates are encouraged to keep a copy of the BHU B.Ed Entrance Examination result for the other process.
Reaching the official website of the university, officials will announce the results. Candidates need to open the university’s official website with the roll number and date of birth.
Also, marks obtained by the candidate in the Test, their overall merit and merit within the category to which they belong shall be emailed to their registered email address and sent through SMS at their registered mobile number provided by the candidate in the Application Form.
They are required to use particulars to check the results. It is well-versed to download the result and get a copy. On the results, officials will grant admission to the aspirants.
BHU B.Ed 2024 Counseling
The counselling process will start in July 2024. Applicants need to download a call letter to display in counselling. It will be published through “Login” for selected candidates. The eligibility requirements, merit, availability of seats, etc., will make the plaintiff’s admission to a course.
During the counselling round, applicants need to open the particular link and fill up the registration form to partake in the counselling round. After that, applicants need to opt for the choice along with their desired options and get the choices filled in the counselling round.
After the counselling round, applicants must download a seat allowance letter from the university’s website. When the seats are chosen for the applicants, they need to see the allotted college with all vital pamphlets and credentials.
Exercise of the group’s choice according to their eligibility qualifications is the candidate’s responsibility. The candidate appearing for the B.Ed./B.Ed.-Special education entrance test will have to choose only one group and will have no option to change their subject group once allotted.
Choice of the preference of courses B.Ed./B.Ed. -The candidate shall exercise Special Education and the disability area during the counselling.
B. Ed.-Special Education is a Teacher Education Program for preparing teachers for teaching special needs children, such as Children with Visual Impairment and Hearing Impairment. However, the Faculty will run two specialities: Visual Impairment (V.I.) and Hearing Impairment (H.I.). A stipend of Rs.300/-p.m. is given to fifteen B.Ed.-Special Education (V.I.) students according to merit in UET.
While filling out the online Application Form, candidate must categorically choose their options for 1 -B.Ed.;2 -B.Ed. Special –VI & HI; and 3 -Both B.Ed. and B.Ed. Special–VI & HI. Accordingly, the choices will be permitted during counselling and final admission.
(ii) qualifications are the candidate’s responsibility when filling out the online form. The candidate appearing for the B.Ed.; B.Ed –Special Visual Impairment(VI)and Hearing Impairment (HI) standard entrance test will have to choose only one group and will have no option to change his subject group if once allotted.
Below given is the list of the brochures needed at the time of counselling:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th (Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate, if passed from a university other than BHU (To be submitted not later than 90 days of admission).
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate based on which reserved quota seat is claimed.
- UET Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, BHU.
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
- Certificate of being the son/daughter of a permanent in-service employee/Retired/Reemployed/ Deceased employee of BHU in the format issued by the Central Registry.
For any other queries about BHU B.Ed 2024, you can leave your question below in the comment box.
I’m Manisha Das, passionate about educational news and sharing insights on teaching exams. My passion for education news is fueled by my love for creating new things and exploring new ideas. With my dedication and passion for teaching exams, I am committed to providing accurate and informative updates for the Entrance Exam. Join me in discovering the latest developments and exploring the dynamic world of education!