Latest Applications Open 2023:
Chhattisgarh GNM 2023 Application Form will be Releasing Soon. Chhattisgarh Nurses Registration Council (CGNRC) has conducted the Chhattisgarh GNM Admission to provide admission to the candidates in General Nurse and Midwifery course. Every year many of the applicants appear in this course based on their eligibility criteria.
Candidates can fill the application form of Chhattisgarh GNM 2023 online mode by visiting the official website. Admission will be provided to the candidates in nursing colleges of Chhattisgarh state based on marks obtained in the examination.
From this article, applicants will get detailed information on the Chhattisgarh GNM application form, eligibility criteria; admit card and admission procedure, etc.
Chhattisgarh GNM 2023 Application Form – Releasing Soon
Chhattisgarh GNM Application Form 2023
Chhattisgarh GNM Application Form can be filled by the candidates those are wishing to get admission in General Nurse and Midwifery course. If candidates are going to fill the application form, they must have to know some details about it.
- The Chhattisgarh GNM Application Form releases through online mode.
- The application form will release from the 1st week of October to the 2nd week of October on the official website.
- For registration and filling the application form, applicants should have to check all the details through reading instructions carefully.
- The application form can be filled by the candidates after registration only which is the first step of filling the application form.
- Make sure all the details are filled in correctly and completely in the application form.
- Before the last date of submitting the application form with making payment.
- The application fee can be paid online mode through using online payment methods.
- The details of the application fee will be announced on the official website of the Directorate of Medical Education, Chhattisgarh.
- Candidates will receive a confirmation mail after successful payment of the application fee.
Chhattisgarh GNM Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form of Chhattisgarh GNM and the eligibility criteria details provided below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- The maximum age limit for General Nursing and Midwifery course is 35 years. Moreover, the minimum age limit for GNM Course is the applicant should attain 17 years.
- Candidates should be Indian citizens and they should be natives of Chhattisgarh State.
- Candidates must be passed in class 12th with an aggregate of 40% for the General Category and 35% for the Reserved Category.
- They should be passed in class 12th with an aggregate of 40% for the General Category and 35% for the Reserved Category.
- Candidates should be medically fit for admission.
Chhattisgarh GNM Application Dates 2023
Here, the important dates of the Chhattisgarh GNM Application Form have been provided below for the students and they need to check it.
|Starting Date of the Online Form||October 2023|
|Closing Date of the Application Form||October 2023|
|Application Form Correction||October 2023|
|Merit List||October 2023|
|Document Verification/ Counselling||To be Announced|
Documents Required during Application Process
The applicants must have these required documents due to applying for Chhattisgarh GNM and the documents are
- 10th/ High School Marks sheet and Certificate
- 12th (Intermediate Marks sheet and Certificate)
- Passport size photograph and signature
- Domicile Certificate
How to Apply in Chhattisgarh GNM
The Chhattisgarh GNM Application Form will be available on the official website through online mode and those students are wishing to get admission to General Nurse and Midwifery course, can apply in the Chhattisgarh GNM entrance examination by filling the application form. The application form details are mentioned below.
- Primarily, applicants should have to visit the official webpage of the Chhattisgarh Nurses Registration Council.
- They should have to register themselves by submitting the required details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of birth, Email ID, and Mobile number in the registration form.
- Candidates have to fill in all the required details in the application form.
- After that, upload the signature, photograph, and certificates and then click on the Submit button.
- After filling and submitting the application form, candidates should have to make the pay application fee through online mode by using Net Banking or Debit/Credit card.
- Submit the application form after making payment and also take the print out of it.
All the details such as eligibility criteria, application form filling procedure, and applying a schedule of Chhattisgarh GNM is provided in this article for aspiring and eligible candidates. Check all these necessary details which are important to apply in this admission procedure.
For any query related Chhattisgarh GNM 2023 Application Form, you can leave your query below in the Comment box.